Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a few weeks so I guess it's time to post. Names Jay & I am in South East Michigan.

What is now called over landing to me has always just been "camping". Currently setting up a new rig, 2020 F150 traded in a Jeep JK for it. Just picked up a used topper for it as I plan to camp out of the truck I do have a Gazelle T4 that is awesome and may still be used sometimes. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: F150RCSB and Shahn

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello,

My name is Dalton. A few years ago, camping and offroading we're both pretty foreign to me. Which is nuts because my home, the Black Hills of South Dakota, is phenomenal for both. I picked up a 2019 Ford Ranger a couple years ago and the wife and I have done some road trips in it, camping originally in a truck bed tent. We made it down to Moab, up to Theodore Roosevelt NP, and in our own backyard of Badlands NP. We picked up an RTT for Black Friday and I hoping to keep on traveling as our jobs allow.
Hello Dalton, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

HB ADVENTURES

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Hannah
Last Name
Carpenter
Member #

I'm Will just getting into the hobby looking on building my rig. Just looking for recommended sites to find gear and equipment for my truck
Welcome to the team! We are building out our rigs as well. Please feel free to email us for any advice.

-Hannah Carpenter, H&B Adventures OB#30662

HB ADVENTURES

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Hannah
Last Name
Carpenter
Member #

Hello,

My name is Dalton. A few years ago, camping and offroading we're both pretty foreign to me. Which is nuts because my home, the Black Hills of South Dakota, is phenomenal for both. I picked up a 2019 Ford Ranger a couple years ago and the wife and I have done some road trips in it, camping originally in a truck bed tent. We made it down to Moab, up to Theodore Roosevelt NP, and in our own backyard of Badlands NP. We picked up an RTT for Black Friday and I hoping to keep on traveling as our jobs allow.
Welcome to the team! We love the black hills. If you find yourself in the Memphis, TN area, feel free to look us up.

-Hannah Carpenter, H&B Adventures OB# 30662

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a few weeks so I guess it's time to post. Names Jay & I am in South East Michigan.

What is now called over landing to me has always just been "camping". Currently setting up a new rig, 2020 F150 traded in a Jeep JK for it. Just picked up a used topper for it as I plan to camp out of the truck I do have a Gazelle T4 that is awesome and may still be used sometimes. Thanks for having me.
Hello Jay, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello,

Hello Dalton, welcome to the OB family.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Hello Jay, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: F150RCSB and Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello,

Hello Dalton, Welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Somewhat new to this community but been exploring a few years. My name is Elliot. I have a 2014 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x. It's served me well but looking to start building it out for longer, deeper trips. Located in the Southern CA area.
Hallo Elliot
Welcome to OBO
Goodluck with your rig
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm Will just getting into the hobby looking on building my rig. Just looking for recommended sites to find gear and equipment for my truck
Welcome To Overland Bound Will
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. A great local resource is @Wawa Skittletits
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com