nokeone

Rank 0

Contributor I

Maine, USA
First Name
Noah
Last Name
Kerrigan
Hi All! Thanks for having me. Been browsing the last few days, after finding this site from a youtube link, and WOW, there is a plethora of amazing stuff here. I love seeing all the rigs and adventures.

My name is Noah and I live in Gorham Maine (just outside of Portland). New to Overlanding but not new to travel or outdoor activities.

I have a 2015 Nissan Frontier. Nothing much done yet. 2.5" RC lift on 285s.

Anyway thanks again for creating this space. I'm happy to be here!

Mannyrz

Rank I

Contributor III

So cal scv
First Name
Manny
Last Name
ruiz
Just signed up have been looking at some of the post lots to learn.. to introduce myself names manny from Southern California la area.. I have a 2020 Ford raptor very new to overlanding have taken a few trips locally with my 5 year old son.. just remember camping with my dad in a 72 250 camper special with a lance camper loved it and want to share that with my boy2878DE4B-3AEC-44B4-ACCE-BF36A98AB24F.jpeg

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi All! Thanks for having me. Been browsing the last few days, after finding this site from a youtube link, and WOW, there is a plethora of amazing stuff here. I love seeing all the rigs and adventures.

My name is Noah and I live in Gorham Maine (just outside of Portland). New to Overlanding but not new to travel or outdoor activities.

Hello Noah, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Just signed up have been looking at some of the post lots to learn.. to introduce myself names manny from Southern California la area.. I have a 2020 Ford raptor very new to overlanding have taken a few trips locally with my 5 year old son.. just remember camping with my dad in a 72 250 camper special with a lance camper loved it and want to share that with my boyView attachment 210127
Hello Manny, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

frosty_t4r

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cogburn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS -- WROT556
Hello everyone, I'm Jacob I've been a member since 2019 and just got this app again and I still am somewhat new to off-roading and Overlanding. I've attended Expo West in 2019 and I'm going to Expo West 2021! I have off-roded in Moab and mostly in Arizona. I'm always looking for more people to go camping or off-roading with!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi there.
So, my name is ofer, 55 years old. Professional farrier by trade. Living in israel and try to be out in nature as much as i can. Driving a nissan patrol as a work and trail vehicle for every day use.
Trying to make a dream come true and drive the pan American next year.
Hello Ofer, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Noah, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Just signed up have been looking at some of the post lots to learn.. to introduce myself names manny from Southern California la area.. I have a 2020 Ford raptor very new to overlanding have taken a few trips locally with my 5 year old son.. just remember camping with my dad in a 72 250 camper special with a lance camper loved it and want to share that with my boyView attachment 210127
Hello Manny, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone, I'm Jacob I've been a member since 2019 and just got this app again and I still am somewhat new to off-roading and Overlanding. I've attended Expo West in 2019 and I'm going to Expo West 2021! I have off-roded in Moab and mostly in Arizona. I'm always looking for more people to go camping or off-roading with!
Hello Jacob
Welcome to the Overland Bound community
My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona
Here are some helpful links to get you started
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67
Map - Overland Bound
Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

GreenKoala

Rank III

Advocate I

Ponder, Texas, United States
First Name
Jazmine
Last Name
King
Member #

Hey All,

Been a member for a few months, but finally made it to the East Bay / Tri Valley meet up today and realized I should finally post!

Name: Kurt Bales
Rig: 2016 Chevy Colorado
Experience: In a prior life it was moderate/intermediate back home in Australia, and feels like falling back into novice territory all over again!

Getting back into things after all my international travel plans went out the window!

Most of my trips include my trusty co-pilot Maggie (the black lab) who absolutely loves road trips!
This group is awesome, hope you have been adventuring well.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to the new app. Jacob
Not sure if you have been active on the forum so here are some links to help you out.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
“Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The AZ Member Representative is @freak4life
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Manny
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Overland Expo West About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Noah
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Beans
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there.
So, my name is ofer, 55 years old. Professional farrier by trade. Living in israel and try to be out in nature as much as i can. Driving a nissan patrol as a work and trail vehicle for every day use.
Trying to make a dream come true and drive the pan American next year.
Welcome to Overland Bound Ofer
The Pan American is an epic adventure, I hope you are able to do it.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
“Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The Regional Director in your area is @Get Out GO