Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y’all! New to the overland game, but verryyy excited to go on my first overnight soon.
I’m in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Right now I’ve got a 2002 z71 and a 1992 Jeep XJ. Looking to offload those next year and get into a GX.
looking Forward to learn from y’all!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982 @Iwata77
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Expo that will be in CO https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi my name is Chris. I'm a Navy vet from KY but now I live in the mountains of western NC. I've been an outdoorsman my whole life but really want to give overlanding a try. Used to be big into offroad clubs but now as I'm getting older I just want to find me a trail and a campsite with a view. I plan on using my 17 Toyota Tacoma for overland duties.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Reactions: Broncoma

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, So I love the outdoors and would love to explore it more. I prefer places that are less traveled just because I enjoy them more. I don't know anyone that overlands just yet so I thought I would try this and hopefully gain a lot of experiances while meeting some like-minded people !!

1) Live in Irvine California
3) Toyota Tacoma off-road 2021
4) experience level ( i know how to drive and love road trips ) total beginner
View attachment 203784
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! I'm new to the "Overlanding" world, but have been an adventurer my entire life. We always take the back roads and dirt roads when we can, and have some great stories of the adventures that have followed... A few highlights are our honeymoon 10 yrs ago when we accidentally ended up going over a washed out pass in CO, and last summer when we took our 4 kids around the US with a popup camper.

I'm currently building up a collection of properly equipped vintage Land Rovers and Landcruisers to provide a unique driving and camping experience for people. I've got a lot to learn from all you pros here, and look forward to being an active member of this community!

EnochView attachment 203777View attachment 203778
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative in TN is @Hank Outdoors

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi my name is Jacob, I live just outside Millville NJ. I've been into off roading my whole life mostly older trucks or jeeps. I'm finally convincing my wife to do some overlanding now that we have a brand new jeep gladiator that will be comfortable for longer trips. were looking to start on the Trans NJ Trail and expand from there with goals of doing the Trans America Trail.
Welcome to Overland Bound Jacob
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hey y’all! New to the overland game, but verryyy excited to go on my first overnight soon.
I’m in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Right now I’ve got a 2002 z71 and a 1992 Jeep XJ. Looking to offload tho se next year and get into a GX.
looking Forward to learn from y’all!
Welcome to OB JohnMarc, I’m in Tulsa too!

@Prerunner1982 and I are your closest SW Region Member Reps so if you have any questions let us know.

We also have an Oklahoma sub-forum for more local chit chat Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

Last edited:
Reactions: BB1718 and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Ladies and their protectors... i am the new guy - this is my 20 year old rustbucket:
View attachment 203854

It is a 2001 "3rd gen" mitzubishi pajero(montero) 3.4TDI - automatic, with forward, rear, and center locks a somewhat weak winch in the front, rear seats ripped out and turned into a bedroom.
It is also a complete VHF/HF mobile ham-radio command center. I am prepped for zombies, or little green men... whichever comes first :-)
As i live in the arctic, we have 4 real seasons, of which 3 benefit strongly from a proper 4x4 setup, my house is in the forest after all - no paved roads here.
(autumn= mud / winter = snow / spring =mud)

View attachment 203850
View attachment 203849
and i live here:
View attachment 203851
ok, wait... let me find a better picture:
View attachment 203852
Still not clear.. ok ok... hold on a sec....
View attachment 203853
There you go ;-)

I am happy to connect to anyone who cares, but especially 4x4 folks in scandinavia -because i would love to meet up, go on trail together or just exchange ideas.

Also i am owner of the "Big" ham-radio ticket, give me a shout if that tickles some fancy :-)

I hope i did not spam too many pixels into this post....
73 / best regards from santa-claus land.
Hello Timo, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: BB1718 and Kent R

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Good Evening everyone
Rig: 2020 Jeep JLU Willys
Overland Experience: None at the moment. Working on getting the basics and plan for our shake down trip right after my daughter goes back to college this Aug.

Was a Mustang guy for years but now the wife and I are looking for a different adventure and this sounded right up our alley. Look forward to being part of the Overland community.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good Evening everyone
Rig: 2020 Jeep JLU Willys
Overland Experience: None at the moment. Working on getting the basics and plan for our shake down trip right after my daughter goes back to college this Aug.

Was a Mustang guy for years but now the wife and I are looking for a different adventure and this sounded right up our alley. Look forward to being part of the Overland community.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits

mcspacecash

Rank 0

Contributor I

Baltimore, MD, USA
First Name
Bradford
Last Name
Cash
Good morning!

My name is Bradford. I'm hoping to be traveling with the best boi named Duke. He's a 9 years young golden retriever.

We are located in Baltimore, MD. Hoping to get out of the city and check out some great places close at first. Eventually I would like to get out West, link up with my buddy in Texas and go further!

I replaced my 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon back in January. She's completely stock currently, but I'm looking to get started on gear here within the next few months.

I have no overlanding experience and limited camping experience despite having deployed several time with the military. Safe to say they were pretty easy deployment.

I look forward to being a part of this community!

Bradford

Attachments

blkoutoverlander

Rank III

Contributor I

Alvarado, TX, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Clark
Member #

My name is Shawn. I am just getting started in overlanding. I have tent camped my whole life and I am excited to get into this.

My rig is still in the process of being built. I have big plans for it. As it sits now it is a 2004 Ford F-250 super duty. It has a 4” bds suspension lift and is sitting on 35’s. The 6.0l has been completely torn down and rebuilt to be extremely reliable. Replacement ranch hand bumpers front and rear. I have dual batteries and a 2000w power inverter. I put a color matched ARE camper shell on it. I hope to add racks, rtt, lights, and a bed drawer system. When completed I want this rig to be able to sleep 7 people. Me my wife and 5 kiddos.

I stumbled upon this group and I’m excited to be a part of it. I hope to learn a lot from y’all.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone, Kevin here.
Rig: 21' Tacoma OR
Overland Experience: Beginner
Welcome To Overland Bound Kevin
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Shawn. I am just getting started in overlanding. I have tent camped my whole life and I am excited to get into this.

My rig is still in the process of being built. I have big plans for it. As it sits now it is a 2004 Ford F-250 super duty. It has a 4” bds suspension lift and is sitting on 35’s. The 6.0l has been completely torn down and rebuilt to be extremely reliable. Replacement ranch hand bumpers front and rear. I have dual batteries and a 2000w power inverter. I put a color matched ARE camper shell on it. I hope to add racks, rtt, lights, and a bed drawer system. When completed I want this rig to be able to sleep 7 people. Me my wife and 5 kiddos.

I stumbled upon this group and I’m excited to be a part of it. I hope to learn a lot from y’all.
Welcome to Overland Bound Shawn
Sounds like your build is coming along nicely. You might be able to get some inspiration from this section of the forum; Full Sized Rigs
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Roots66
Check out the Expo that will be in CO https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Reactions: roots66

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good morning!

My name is Bradford. I'm hoping to be traveling with the best boi named Duke. He's a 9 years young golden retriever.

We are located in Baltimore, MD. Hoping to get out of the city and check out some great places close at first. Eventually I would like to get out West, link up with my buddy in Texas and go further!

I replaced my 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon back in January. She's completely stock currently, but I'm looking to get started on gear here within the next few months.

I have no overlanding experience and limited camping experience despite having deployed several time with the military. Safe to say they were pretty easy deployment.

I look forward to being a part of this community!

Bradford
Welcome to Overland Bound Bradford
Good luck with your build, you will find plenty of help here on the forum. And remember that Jeep stands for Just Empty Every Pocket. ;-)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @cgflyer

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Ladies and their protectors... i am the new guy - this is my 20 year old rustbucket:
View attachment 203854

It is a 2001 "3rd gen" mitzubishi pajero(montero) 3.4TDI - automatic, with forward, rear, and center locks a somewhat weak winch in the front, rear seats ripped out and turned into a bedroom.
It is also a complete VHF/HF mobile ham-radio command center. I am prepped for zombies, or little green men... whichever comes first :-)
As i live in the arctic, we have 4 real seasons, of which 3 benefit strongly from a proper 4x4 setup, my house is in the forest after all - no paved roads here.
(autumn= mud / winter = snow / spring =mud)

View attachment 203850
View attachment 203849
and i live here:
View attachment 203851
ok, wait... let me find a better picture:
View attachment 203852
Still not clear.. ok ok... hold on a sec....
View attachment 203853
There you go ;-)

I am happy to connect to anyone who cares, but especially 4x4 folks in scandinavia -because i would love to meet up, go on trail together or just exchange ideas.

Also i am owner of the "Big" ham-radio ticket, give me a shout if that tickles some fancy :-)

I hope i did not spam too many pixels into this post....
73 / best regards from santa-claus land.
Hello

Welcome to the Forum, but most of all welcome to the community.

If I can help with questions, and providing info I am happy to do so.

Just go to the Europe section of this forum to find more specific info about Europe.

You will find nearly everything on the forum in generall about Overlanding. So just dive in and have fun.

Join us also in the whatsapp group for Mid Europe and our Facebook page.

Facebook Groups

Europe Overland Bound

Enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you somewhere out on a track/event.

Greetings from Robert

Reactions: Kent R