Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone! I'm new to the "Overlanding" world, but have been an adventurer my entire life. We always take the back roads and dirt roads when we can, and have some great stories of the adventures that have followed... A few highlights are our honeymoon 10 yrs ago when we accidentally ended up going over a washed out pass in CO, and last summer when we took our 4 kids around the US with a popup camper.

I'm currently building up a collection of properly equipped vintage Land Rovers and Landcruisers to provide a unique driving and camping experience for people. I've got a lot to learn from all you pros here, and look forward to being an active member of this community!

EnochView attachment 203777View attachment 203778
Hello Enoch, welcome to the OB family.

whiteOrca96

Rank III

Member III

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
louis
Last Name
truong
Member #

Hello, So I love the outdoors and would love to explore it more. I prefer places that are less traveled just because I enjoy them more. I don't know anyone that overlands just yet so I thought I would try this and hopefully gain a lot of experiances while meeting some like-minded people !!

1) Live in Irvine California
3) Toyota Tacoma off-road 2021
4) experience level ( i know how to drive and love road trips ) total beginner
tacoma .jpg

Broncoma

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hendersonville, NC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Turpin
Hi my name is Chris. I'm a Navy vet from KY but now I live in the mountains of western NC. I've been an outdoorsman my whole life but really want to give overlanding a try. Used to be big into offroad clubs but now as I'm getting older I just want to find me a trail and a campsite with a view. I plan on using my 17 Toyota Tacoma for overland duties.

Attachments

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello, So I love the outdoors and would love to explore it more. I prefer places that are less traveled just because I enjoy them more. I don't know anyone that overlands just yet so I thought I would try this and hopefully gain a lot of experiances while meeting some like-minded people !!

View attachment 203784
Hello Louis, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Kent R

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi my name is Chris. I'm a Navy vet from KY but now I live in the mountains of western NC. I've been an outdoorsman my whole life but really want to give overlanding a try. Used to be big into offroad clubs but now as I'm getting older I just want to find me a trail and a campsite with a view. I plan on using my 17 Toyota Tacoma for overland duties.
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

Broncoma

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hendersonville, NC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Turpin
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Enthusiast I

Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
JohnMarc
Last Name
Edwards

View attachment 203784
Sweet ride!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone! I'm new to the "Overlanding" world, but have been an adventurer my entire life. We always take the back roads and dirt roads when we can, and have some great stories of the adventures that have followed... A few highlights are our honeymoon 10 yrs ago when we accidentally ended up going over a washed out pass in CO, and last summer when we took our 4 kids around the US with a popup camper.

I'm currently building up a collection of properly equipped vintage Land Rovers and Landcruisers to provide a unique driving and camping experience for people. I've got a lot to learn from all you pros here, and look forward to being an active member of this community!

EnochView attachment 203777View attachment 203778
Hello Enoch, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

View attachment 203784
Hello Louis, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service.

Reactions: Kent R and Broncoma

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey y’all! New to the overland game, but verryyy excited to go on my first overnight soon.
I’m in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Right now I’ve got a 2002 z71 and a 1992 Jeep XJ. Looking to offload those next year and get into a GX.
looking Forward to learn from y’all!
Hello JohnMarc, welcome to Overland Bound.