FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
G'day, I'm Pete.

Vehicle: 2010 Toyota Landcruiser Troopcarrier GXL
Experience: Did some 4WD'ing when I was younger, have been out of the scene for a while, but now with my Troopy, I'm planning on getting back in to it!

View attachment 204157
Howdy from Arizona!
Nice Lookin' Rig!

Reactions: Kent R and pjbirch

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
G'day, I'm Pete.

Experience: Did some 4WD'ing when I was younger, have been out of the scene for a while, but now with my Troopy, I'm planning on getting back in to it!

View attachment 204157
Hello Pete, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
G'day, I'm Pete.

View attachment 204157
Welcome to Overland Bound Pete
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ben.dicoot
Your Regional Director is @bjy10 for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone!

Aaron and I live in Springdale Arkansas. I have a 21 Jeep Wrangler. I love to get out in the National Forest and explore. Looking forward to meeting some folks in the local area that share an interest in getting out to explore.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you in AR is @BlueLineOverland
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan

Reactions: aclubb

bjy10

Australia Regional Director

Member III

Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Young
Member #

G'day, I'm Pete.

View attachment 204157
Welcome to Overland Bound Pete
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ben.dicoot
Your Regional Director is @bjy10 for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Hi PJ!!!!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Y'all!
My name is Troy I'm a novice overlander but a long time wanderer. My rig is a 2019 Subaru Outback and my daily driver as well. I'm based out of the North Central Ohio area about an hour north of Columbus.
Welcome to Overland Bound Troy
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland @James.Laidlaw

Travis P

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Prater
Member #

Service Branch
Navy vet
Hello all!
My name is Travis, and I'm getting back into the camping/off-roading scene again! My wife and I recently moved to the Dallas area for work and both agree that if we have to be stuck in the city then we need a way to get out into the wilds. I'll be ordering a Gladiator rubicon once our house sells, and from there I'll jumping into the off road game with both feet! Hopefully I'll see some of you on the trails!

Tim Hulme

Rank 0

Contributor I

Johannesburg, South Africa
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Hulme
Meet Jabari, this is my 2016 Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GTD-6 4x4. She's set up for overlanding Africa, but we are constantly tweaking and changing the set up!

_C4A4438.jpg

I'm technically based out of Johannesburg South Africa, but I sold my house pre covid, and other than occasionally staying with family, we are permanently on the road.

I'm very experienced in Southern Africa, have a little bit of experience in East/Central and Sahel, but I know it is a small pond in the big picture of overlanding. Here to learn and maybe lend some advice if anyone is looking to come to this part of the world!

Edit: Got too excited to post. Also wanted to say my background is in photography and film making, and please check out my channel over at www.youtube.com/c/timhulme :)

Attachments

aclubb

Rank III

Contributor III

Springdale, AR, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Clubb
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
Hi everyone!

Aaron and I live in Springdale Arkansas. I have a 21 Jeep Wrangler. I love to get out in the National Forest and explore. Looking forward to meeting some folks in the local area that share an interest in getting out to explore.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you in AR is @BlueLineOverland
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Thank you!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all!
My name is Travis, and I'm getting back into the camping/off-roading scene again! My wife and I recently moved to the Dallas area for work and both agree that if we have to be stuck in the city then we need a way to get out into the wilds. I'll be ordering a Gladiator rubicon once our house sells, and from there I'll jumping into the off road game with both feet! Hopefully I'll see some of you on the trails!
Hello Travis, and welcome to the OB family!

Reactions: Kent R and Travis P

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Meet Jabari, this is my 2016 Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GTD-6 4x4. She's set up for overlanding Africa, but we are constantly tweaking and changing the set up!

View attachment 204166

I'm technically based out of Johannesburg South Africa, but I sold my house pre covid, and other than occasionally staying with family, we are permanently on the road.

I'm very experienced in Southern Africa, have a little bit of experience in East/Central and Sahel, but I know it is a small pond in the big picture of overlanding. Here to learn and maybe lend some advice if anyone is looking to come to this part of the world!

Edit: Got too excited to post. Also wanted to say my background is in photography and film making, and please check out my channel over at www.youtube.com/c/timhulme :)
Hello Tim & Jabari :-) Welcome to the OB family!

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)

View attachment 204166

Hello, and Welcome from Arizona!
Nice Looking Rig you have!

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Hello! Just wanted to hop on and say hi. My name is Sam and my husband and I are from TC, Michigan! We love traveling and with him being in the army previously we’ve both traveled quite a bit! Thanks for including me in this fantastic community.
Welcome, Sam and husband, from Arizona!
I'm retired Army as well - Thank you and your husband for your service!

Sam.jones2014

Rank 0

Contributor I

Traverse City, MI, USA
First Name
Samantha
Last Name
Jones
Hello! Just wanted to hop on and say hi. My name is Sam and my husband and I are from TC, Michigan! We love traveling and with him being in the army previously we’ve both traveled quite a bit! Thanks for including me in this fantastic community.
Welcome, Sam and husband, from Arizona!
I'm retired Army as well - Thank you and your husband for your service!
Thank you!

Thank yo for your service as well! I bet Arizona is beautiful! One of the few states we have not been to!

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Thank you!

Thank yo for your service as well! I bet Arizona is beautiful! One of the few states we have not been to!
Thank you!

Thank you as well!
Yes, We love it here, and, there is so much more to see than just the Grand Canyon!
Antelope Canyon
Horseshoe Canyon
Canyon De Chelly
Painted Desert
Petrified Forest
Enjoy!