Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello from Kenmore Washington located just north of Seattle. I’m excited to get involved in exploring the backroads of the PNW. I drive a 2019 Chevy Colorado that Im gradually outfitting.
See you on the trails!
Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Good day from Western Canada fellow outdoor enthusiasts! I’m based on Vancouver Island and have outfitted my 5th 4Runner (‘19 TRD Pro) to get me comfortably and safely into the bush to photograph wildlife. Looking forward to pouring through the forums and getting to know some of you!
Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Good day from Western Canada fellow outdoor enthusiasts! I’m based on Vancouver Island and have outfitted my 5th 4Runner (‘19 TRD Pro) to get me comfortably and safely into the bush to photograph wildlife. Looking forward to pouring through the forums and getting to know some of you!
Would that then be a 5thRunner? Hahaha. Welcome to OB!

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hello from Kenmore Washington located just north of Seattle. I’m excited to get involved in exploring the backroads of the PNW. I drive a 2019 Chevy Colorado that Im gradually outfitting.
See you on the trails!
Welcome to OB! I'm over in Sammamish and when the wet stops will be hitting the trails more; hit me up and maybe we can go experience those trails. Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Nice looking rig!
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Wildlight

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
See you on the trails!
Your Regional Director in the Northwest Region is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Yall!
Hope everybody's '21 is off to an above average start!!
I'm based out of Long Beach, CA. I've been "overlanding" i guess, since before it was really a recognized thing...
I drive a 1994 YJ Wrangler that has a bit over 350k on the ticker, 33" BFG MT's, 3" lift and a modest list of other mods. I've done all the work on it, and I've had it in all 48 contiguous states, Canada and ole Mexico.and she has been very well abused and loved.
The YJ is a pretty small platform for doing extended trips in, but I can get gear in for at least 10 days straight in the bush and still be very comfortable and well fed
I'm interested in expanding my circle of wheeling friends and to get out to some new far off places. Aaannnd.....I'm trying to calendar a Rubicon trail trip this year since work forced me to miss KOH this year. Dang it....I should be on the lake bed right now......
Anyway, hit me up if yall find yourselves in the LB area or....really....anywhere in the southwest.
Keep the rubber side down folks!!
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! Name is Chris in Wake Forest, NC.

I've been off-roading for about 7 years now, mostly in Uwharrie NC, but wanting to do more overlanding. So even though I created an account in 2018, I just became a member today. Wanting to get in some of the forest roads/routes in western NC, VA, GA and the outer banks are always fun.

Have an '09 LR3 with some mods: lift, 32.7", sliders, winch, skid plates, recovery gear. And pull a M416 with RTT. Also a HAM operator with callsign K4RUF.

View attachment 186399
Welcome To Overland Bound Chris
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Ham Net
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/ham-radio-weekly-net-2/
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Reactions: Techniq808

Justinwrains

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Canon City, Colorado, United States
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Rains
Member #

Hello everyone
I’m new to Overland Bound One
I’m in the canyon city Colorado area in my unit is a 1994 Toyota 4Runner. I’m excited to start this new adventure adventure in life to see where it takes me.

Welcome from Pueblo West, @Justinwrains.

We just had a trip in your area a week ago. Wish you could have been there!

Have you ever been to Texas Creek OHV during the winter? I was thinking of planning a Feb trip there.
Yes Texas creek is fun with multiple trails did a few hours out there two weeks ago.
We came over from Springs on Old Stage and Gold Camp and then down Shelf. We did the Banks Loop and camped there. We did a few of the trails in Seep Springs and did a little hike to the overlook.

Reckon how much snow there is in Texas creek? I was thinking about another campout in February.
Last time I was out there at Texas creek the outer trails were clear but the further you go the more snow and ice you hit.

Daleconn

Rank I

Traveler I

Vancouver, Washington, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Connors
Member #

Hi all. Thanks for having me. My name is Dale and I am currently building my 2015 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. I live near Vancouver, Wa so let me know who my local peeps are. Thanks and I will continue to update with pictures as I build.

Currently running:
2.5” Old Man Emu lift
Bilstein 5160 Remote Reservoir Shocks (Rear)
295/70/18 Toyo R/T
Fuel 18” Wheels
Rough Country Intake
Blue Sea Systems 6 Panel Fuse Block
Midland MXT 275 with Ghost Antenna
VLand LED Sequential Headlights
A bunch of other random gadgets.

Currently ordered: ARE CX Revo canopy. Planning on building a sleeping platform and drawer system.

Attachments

Last edited:

KMFB503

Rank I

Contributor III

Clackamas, Oregon 97015, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Beckley
New member here! Name is Kyle, born and raised in southern oregon, currently reside in the Portland area. My wife and I just picked up an 04 Yukon XL as our base overlanding rig. It has a 3” lift on 33” Duratracs. We can’t wait to start outfitting it so we can start going on adventures! View attachment 186306a
Hello Kyle, welcome to the OB community. Where in So. Oregon did you live? I live in Grants Pass. Great to see another full size rig in the mix.
I grew up in Roseburg. Grants pass is a neat area!

Reactions: Kent R and M Rose

KMFB503

Rank I

Contributor III

Clackamas, Oregon 97015, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Beckley
New member here! Name is Kyle, born and raised in southern oregon, currently reside in the Portland area. My wife and I just picked up an 04 Yukon XL as our base overlanding rig. It has a 3” lift on 33” Duratracs. We can’t wait to start outfitting it so we can start going on adventures! View attachment 186306View attachment 186307
Welcome to Overland Bound Kyle
Where in Southern OR are you from?
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
I grew up in Roseburg but currently live in Portland. Thanks for the info!

Cryuswave2

Rank II

Traveler III

6439 Stoney Creek Drive, Pasadena, Texas 77503, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Haigler
Member #

Hello my name is Matthew Haigler I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited sport with a 4 inch lift 12,000 pound winch ragtop starting to out out fit my unit with over landing . I have 16 years in the fire department retired . And now manage The central United States for a German company.I am 46 years old . I also specialize in wild-land and cave ,special operations rescue. I’m very excited about what I have seen so far with this group I look forward to being a part of it and seeing some of you in the future I live in the Houston Texas area and look forward to meeting locals in my area as well.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Matthew (@Cryuswave2 ), welcome from Oklahoma. Please go into your user profile and remove your address, city and state are fine nobody needs to know more than that.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a camping trip coming up this weekend in your "area". SETX OVERLAND WEEKEND CAMPOUT - Overland Bound
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hello my name is Matthew Haigler I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited sport with a 4 inch lift 12,000 pound winch ragtop starting to out out fit my unit with over landing . I have 16 years in the fire department retired . And now manage The central United States for a German company.I am 46 years old . I also specialize in wild-land and cave ,special operations rescue. I’m very excited about what I have seen so far with this group I look forward to being a part of it and seeing some of you in the future I live in the Houston Texas area and look forward to meeting locals in my area as well.
Welcome to OB Matthew! Looking forward to hearing and learning from your experience!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi all. Thanks for having me. My name is Dale and I am currently building my 2015 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. I live near Vancouver, Wa so let me know who my local peeps are. Thanks and I will continue to update with pictures as I build.

Currently running:
2.5” Old Man Emu lift
295/70/18 Toyo R/T
Fuel 18” Wheels

Currently ordered: ARE CX Revo canopy. Planning on building a sleeping platform and drawer system.
Hello Dale , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 is your closest member representative.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R and Daleconn

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Currently running:
2.5” Old Man Emu lift
295/70/18 Toyo R/T
Fuel 18” Wheels

Welcome to the OB crew, nice rig, you should post those pics in the vehicle build thread, it might inspire someone in their build

Daleconn

Rank I

Traveler I

Vancouver, Washington, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Connors
Member #

Currently running:
2.5” Old Man Emu lift
295/70/18 Toyo R/T
Fuel 18” Wheels

Welcome to the OB crew, nice rig, you should post those pics in the vehicle build thread, it might inspire someone in their build
Will do, thanks.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Matthew.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982