First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone

My name is Fernando and i live in southern california more precisely in the southbay area. I have been following overland bound for quite some time now. Currently we do not have an overland rig but we have been searching for a few months now hoping that soon we'll find it. My fiance and i have a little one and for the longest have been wanting to start being more active outdoors going out and adventuring with our little family as i remember when I was a young boy when my father would take us out camping and long road trips, many memories were created and i believe helped shaped me into the person i am today so I would love my son to be able to have the same experiences as i did as a child. Thank you and i look forward to meeting ya'll.
Hello Fernando, welcome to the OB commuity.

Reactions: Kent R

Voodoo Roamer

Rank III

Advocate I

Minneapolis
First Name
Denny
Last Name
Royal
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Previous Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma, 2 Toyota FJs prior to that
Overland Experience: Experienced
Why Overlanding?: I think I have been roaming around in 4x4s since about 1971 when my dad threw me in the back of our 1967 Bronco and took me to northern MI to roam around and camp. I haven't stopped roaming since. Some of the best memories of my life are from these rambling experiences in the wilderness. Now I try to help as many folks get out there as I can.

tempImageCfvx0H.jpg

Alex J

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Jomarron
Hello! I'm a retired HS Social Studies teacher (June 2019) who sold everything to live on a 35' sailboat and a VW Westfalia. After too many mechanical failures, I'm selling the VW and transitioned to this 03 Tacoma with a slide in pop up camper. Before Covid the plan was to drive to Ushuaia and taking breaks on the boat. Now? Who knows!
I also have a 98 KLR 650 which has taken me to Alaska, Guatemala, Europe. Finally, just bought a Moto Guzzi V85TT to ride around the US. #nomadlife

Attachments

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello everyone,

Im live in Arkansas most of my life that is, but have lived in 8 states and 2 other countries so I am very diverse...

My rig is new to me, so it will be going through much changes in the next few years... 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude

As far as off-roading or overlanding... I have some military knowledge, but not really much... But I do know I am very interested in learning
Welcome from NE Oklahoma!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello! I'm a retired HS Social Studies teacher (June 2019) who sold everything to live on a 35' sailboat and a VW Westfalia. After too many mechanical failures, I'm selling the VW and transitioned to this 03 Tacoma with a slide in pop up camper. Before Covid the plan was to drive to Ushuaia and taking breaks on the boat. Now? Who knows!
I also have a 98 KLR 650 which has taken me to Alaska, Guatemala, Europe. Finally, just bought a Moto Guzzi V85TT to ride around the US. #nomadlife
Welcome from Phoenix Alex

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @the_runn4r & @Fortis Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Current Vehicle: 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Previous Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma, 2 Toyota FJs prior to that
Overland Experience: Experienced
Why Overlanding?: I think I have been roaming around in 4x4s since about 1971 when my dad threw me in the back of our 1967 Bronco and took me to northern MI to roam around and camp. I haven't stopped roaming since. Some of the best memories of my life are from these rambling experiences in the wilderness. Now I try to help as many folks get out there as I can.

View attachment 172194
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @toxicity_27

Reactions: toxicity_27

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Runnells Iowa
3) Rig (2018 VRV Flyer)
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice )

View attachment 172177
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Joe Hunt

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. Just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I live in las Vegas. I own a 2017 VW Alltrack and a 2004 Land Rover Discovery. Lately the VW has been seeing more offroad duty than the Rover. Like most land rovers, I have some issues I am slowly resolving, nothing serious, just expensive. Been offroading for a while but I don't do anything too crazy, mainly stick to service roads. But anywho, I am looking forward to getting to know all of y'all. :)

Thanks
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding (NV)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,

Im live in Arkansas most of my life that is, but have lived in 8 states and 2 other countries so I am very diverse...

My rig is new to me, so it will be going through much changes in the next few years... 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude

As far as off-roading or overlanding... I have some military knowledge, but not really much... But I do know I am very interested in learning
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information in Arkansas is @Blue line overland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello fellow adventurers. I usually travel with my son Raleigh, we are located in middle TN. We enjoy fishing, camping, traveling, off roading, hunting, hiking, mountains, foraging, etc! Thanks for the forums and I look forward to having fun & learning a lot here.
Welcome To Overland Bound Matt
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Hank Outdoors, hank also can get you information about a local meet-up this month.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I'm Tim and live in Nashville, TN. I drive a 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with a few minor aftermarket mods. I also have a 1975 FJ 40 with a SOA lift and a few other mods. I would consider myself a competent overlander. My outdoor roots started with backpacking and hunting with camping mixed in with all of it. I am looking forward to meeting new folks and getting out of the city more frequently.
Welcome To Overland Bound Tim.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information in TN is @Hank Outdoors. Hank can get you information about a local meet-up happening this month

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Pete here, from northern Vermont. I’ve traveled extensively with my dog in his custom sidecar, and recently added a 2010 Xterra to let us get a bit further away...and to explore parts of the country while home is still locked in snow and ice. Though we have only one paved road in town and the dirt roads turn to muck in mud season, this is my first 4WD purchased with the intention of actually off-roading.

I hope to learn a lot
View attachment 172012
Welcome to Overland Bound Pete.
What's the dogs name? Great idea for the side car.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Beans
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, my name is Andres, originally from Colombia but moved to New York about 8 years ago. I'm pretty new to Overlanding but I love exploring the outdoors. I've done a lot of camping and backpacking in the past but since I've always been interested in Overlanding I pulled the trigger and decided to buy the Jeep Gladiator about a year ago began building it, since then have done a couple trips can't wait to learn more.
Welcome to Overland Bound Andres.
Great looking setup.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there,

Getting back into off roading and overlanding after a 4-5 year break. Sold my 1997 LC that was fully built and supercharged. Biggest regret I have. Now looking at building my 2013 Tundra for light overlanding just did bumpers, suspension, tires, sliders, armor and decked drawers.
Also, looking at get a fully built FJ/4runner or Taco for the more extreme with all the bells and whisles.
Looking to join some trips soon!
Currently in the Bay area CA until I can exit this falied State:)
Have done many trips before and a gear junkie.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave. Dave also runs the Tri Valley monthly meet-up you might be interested in.
Tri-Valley Livermore CA
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! I’m Tanner and I’m in and around Columbia and Fort Mill, SC. Im quite a novice and really excited to get more experience overlanding! My rig is a ‘08 Jeep Liberty.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,
I'm Jason, new to the forum and to overlanding. I live in Los Angeles (West LA area) and work in the entertainment industry and am also a part time photographer. My rig is a 2015 Subaru Outback. Been slowly putting more work into it over the years but it's been great for getting me out on adventures to photograph, go climbing, camping, fly fishing, and snowboarding, just love getting out there. Look forward to being part of the community.
Welcome to Overland Bound Jason.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: FrankRoams