Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey everyone. Shawn from the St. Louis,MO area. Used to have a 2000 XJ that met it's untimely demise. So until we get a new rig the 06 Honda Odyssey will have to do.

Currently exploring Colorado and hope to have a new rig soon...
Hello Shawn, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Henk and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all!
I just bought a 2009 tacoma and I’m excited to turn it into my overland rig! I’ll post pictures as I build it:)
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representatives to you are @A-Aron & @Knitron
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. Shawn from the St. Louis,MO area. Used to have a 2000 XJ that met it's untimely demise. So until we get a new rig the 06 Honda Odyssey will have to do.

Currently exploring Colorado and hope to have a new rig soon...
Welcome to Overland Bound Shawn
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland
If you are looking for local information in CO while you are there our local Member Reps can give you a hand. @the_runn4r & @Neal A. Tew
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Reactions: trail_runn4r

AngryOtterRubicon

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fort Myers
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Oxar
Member #

Hello Everyone! Finally able to write my introduction. My Name is Robert. Im from the the flat lands of Ft Myers, Florida. Born and raised South Floridian. I am a two time jeep owner. Started off with a 2014 2D Jeep Wrangler. Currently own 2017 4D Jeep Rubicon.

I Really Enjoy what the over and community is all about. Can’t wait to meet you on the trail :) Looking forward to get lying out of the heat more often and hit some mountain ranges. Kind regards to all ✌

K6JGA

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Redding , CA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Arnold
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JGA
I’ve been Overlanding (by definition) for pretty much my whole life in far Northern California, S/E Oregon, and N/E Nevada. We just called it camping and didn’t usually move every day. Mostly a family participant thing or by myself. Seems good to broaden my experience with other overlanders - move a little more. :grinning:

Finally have a 2019 Jeep Wrangler 4dr Rubicon to play in.

Jim

Last edited:

Kelt0004

Rank II

Traveler III

Los Angeles
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Keltner
Member #

Hi All,

New to Overland Bound but not over-landing. Shawn here, my wife, two daughters and I have been pushing our little Jeep Cherokee hard lately and are currently revving up for a trip from LA to Oregon.

Our rig:
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (Stock)
Hometown: Los Angeles (via Wisconsin & Minnesota)

Attachments

Snerk

Rank 0

Contributor I

Santa Rosa, CA
First Name
michael
Last Name
baker
Hey y'all! Long been interested in overlanding, but just now getting in to it with a (reasonably) suitable vehicle and actually owning camping gear.

I'm in the Santa Rosa, CA area, and I have a 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5. No real experience as of yet, I did my first bit of driving "off road" (read: forest roads) about a week ago but I'm very much looking forward to exploring what's out there. :)

Attachments

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Ceg here form Selah, Washington. I am new to Overland Bound, but have been into overland type adventures since 1986. I ran the Eastern Washington Off Road Forum and All Wheelers Off Road Club which later became "Eastern Washington Adventures" from 2004 until 2019. In 2019 I started the "Liberty State Overland Club" since of all the things I had done over the years, Overland adventures is what I feel is me.

I have a few adventure rigs I use for different events.
1996 F350 Crew Cab with a 11' Lance camper for Base Camp type runs.
2007 JKU Rubicon - This has been my overland rig for some time now. It has been grounded for over a year now waiting an engine rebuild.
1993 YJ mainly for exploring and wheeling. It is what I am using this year for overland trips.

Most of my adventures since 2004 are posted on my website blog: cegpics.com

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Ceg here form Selah, Washington. I am new to Overland Bound, but have been into overland type adventures since 1986. I ran the Eastern Washington Off Road Forum and All Wheelers Off Road Club which later became "Eastern Washington Adventures" from 2004 until 2019. In 2019 I started the "Liberty State Overland Club" since of all the things I had done over the years, Overland adventures is what I feel is me.

I have a few adventure rigs I use for different events.
1996 F350 Crew Cab with a 11' Lance camper for Base Camp type runs.
2007 JKU Rubicon - This has been my overland rig for some time now. It has been grounded for over a year now waiting an engine rebuild.
1993 YJ mainly for exploring and wheeling. It is what I am using this year for overland trips.

Most of my adventures since 2004 are posted on my website blog: cegpics.com
Welcome to Overland Bound Ceg
@M Rose is your Regional Director and can help you find local Overland Bound meet-ups and information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y'all! Long been interested in overlanding, but just now getting in to it with a (reasonably) suitable vehicle and actually owning camping gear.

I'm in the Santa Rosa, CA area, and I have a 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5. No real experience as of yet, I did my first bit of driving "off road" (read: forest roads) about a week ago but I'm very much looking forward to exploring what's out there. :)
[/QUOTE
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave
Here is a link to a local meet-up if your interested.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all! New to the forum and looking to have some fun! My truck and latest adventures can be found on Instagram @TacomaOutdoors.

1) Instagram: @TacomaOutdoors
2) Colorado Springs, CO
3) 2019 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road with modifications!
4) Novice to Overlanding......but lets change that
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representative is @the_runn4r & @Neal A. Tew

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,

New to Overland Bound but not over-landing. Shawn here, my wife, two daughters and I have been pushing our little Jeep Cherokee hard lately and are currently revving up for a trip from LA to Oregon.

Our rig:
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (Stock)
Hometown: Los Angeles (via Wisconsin & Minnesota)
Welcome to Overland Bound Shawn & Family
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
When you are in Oregon you can contact the Regional Director @M Rose who can help with local information and get you in touch with Member Rep.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here in central Iowa! No real experience with much, but I'm hoping to go exploring and hitting some trails soon. The Rover has been "fun" to work on. I'm learning lots about her that's for sure.

2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Joe Hunt
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Reactions: LUNAR

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My 17 ram 1500 big horn with the 5.7. I am in love with this truck such an upgrade over my jeep
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’ve been Overlanding (by definition) for pretty much my whole life in far Northern California, S/E Oregon, and N/E Nevada. We just called it camping and didn’t usually move every day. Mostly a family participant thing or by myself. Seems good to broaden my experience with other overlanders - move a little more. :grinning:

Finally have a 2019 Jeep Wrangler 4dr Rubicon to play in.

Jim
Welcome to Overland Bound Jim
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; North State @Cottonwoody

Reactions: K6JGA