Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello from Northern British Columbia!

This is my 2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, aka The Turtle. No mods, but stuffed some LT255/85R16 Cooper ST Maxx under her and she's pretty capable out of the box. The trail in the picture earned me my first pin stripes and a couple of dents on the new truck after kissing some trees in the bushes to the left.
View attachment 157068

I don't have much for overloading experience, but I do spend a lot of time on logging roads and 4x4ing for work, hunting, fishing, and camping. But now I'm looking to expand my horizons for a few multi-night trips, starting with a trip up to the north end of Williston Lake (1300 km round trip, 1000 on gravel), the eastern third of the Alexander Mackenzie Trail later this summer as a shortcut to Bella Coola, and eventually up to Tuk or Prudhoe Bay (was also supposed to happen this summer, but then there was this big thing that put a bit of a damper on my plans).
Welcome Trevor,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R and RFT

TogaYJ33

Rank 0

Contributor I

Toga, VA, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Hollamd
Hey there,

I'm from central Virginia, have a 94 Jeep YJ and a 09 F150 that are both projects. Ive had Jeep's my whole life and am an experienced outdoorsman. I hunt, fish, raft, hike, canoe and camp. I've got two kids and want to explore more public lands and 4x4 areas. I've got a ton of questions about overlanding and look forward to learning!

TheWorldCruisers

Rank IV
Launch Member

Steward I

Hanford, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Service Branch
USN Retired
Hi there,
My name is Daniel and my wife's name is Maria. I would like to thank you for accepting us into your family of Overlanders. My wife and I are big travelers and adventurous people and love to explore new places and events. I really regret for not joining sooner and kicking my butt for it.

OB# 24350
Vehicle: 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
Overland experience: nothing longer than three days.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
View attachment 157193

Hello from Vancouver, Canada.

Just recently got my 2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 trail runner edition. New to overlanding but have done camping (glamping and backcountry). Slowly getting more comfortable driving offroad and hoping I'll eventually be able to explore trails as I please.
Welcome Vincent ,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there,
My name is Daniel and my wife's name is Maria. I would like to thank you for accepting us into your family of Overlanders. My wife and I are big travelers and adventurous people and love to explore new places and events. I really regret for not joining sooner and kicking my butt for it.

OB# 24350
Vehicle: 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
Overland experience: nothing longer than three days.
Welcome to Overland Bound Daniel & Maria.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
TOMB can help you get in touch with the two local meet-ups if your interested. Fresno/Visalia and Bakersfield.
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 157193

Hello from Vancouver, Canada.

Just recently got my 2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 trail runner edition. New to overlanding but have done camping (glamping and backcountry). Slowly getting more comfortable driving offroad and hoping I'll eventually be able to explore trails as I please.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Gabriel Bozeman
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there,

I'm from central Virginia, have a 94 Jeep YJ and a 09 F150 that are both projects. Ive had Jeep's my whole life and am an experienced outdoorsman. I hunt, fish, raft, hike, canoe and camp. I've got two kids and want to explore more public lands and 4x4 areas. I've got a ton of questions about overlanding and look forward to learning!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representatives to you are @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone!

Rig: 2010 Range Rover Sport
Experience: Beginner to OHV trails, but I've been on a road trip or two before.

Looking forward to connecting with you all on the road :-)
I hope to have an area meet-up in Santa Rosa sometime this summer. You will get a message on the forum when it is scheduled.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB

TogaYJ33

Rank 0

Contributor I

Toga, VA, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Hollamd
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representatives to you are @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Thanks!

Contributor I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jr
Last Name
Bonetto
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6WTF
Hello Overland Bound...

1) The Rig: ‘97 Toyota 4Runner, 3” Bilstein 6112 w/ JBA Off-road UCAs upfront & 5100 OME 890 Lift in the rear.... oh and a DIY drawer system

2) Location: San Diego, CA

3) Overlanding Experience Background: Intermediate... spending most of our time in the SoCal deserts with the 4x and running a moto in Baja.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello from Northern British Columbia!

This is my 2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, aka The Turtle. No mods, but stuffed some LT255/85R16 Cooper ST Maxx under her and she's pretty capable out of the box. The trail in the picture earned me my first pin stripes and a couple of dents on the new truck after kissing some trees in the bushes to the left.
View attachment 157068

I don't have much for overloading experience, but I do spend a lot of time on logging roads and 4x4ing for work, hunting, fishing, and camping. But now I'm looking to expand my horizons for a few multi-night trips, starting with a trip up to the north end of Williston Lake (1300 km round trip, 1000 on gravel), the eastern third of the Alexander Mackenzie Trail later this summer as a shortcut to Bella Coola, and eventually up to Tuk or Prudhoe Bay (was also supposed to happen this summer, but then there was this big thing that put a bit of a damper on my plans).
Hello Trevor, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Overland Bound...

1) The Rig: ‘97 Toyota 4Runner, 3” Bilstein 6112 w/ JBA Off-road UCAs upfront & 5100 OME 890 Lift in the rear.... oh and a DIY drawer system

3) Overlanding Experience Background: Intermediate... spending most of our time in the SoCal deserts with the 4x and running a moto in Baja.
Hello Bonetto, welome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello fellow Overlanders!
Long time lurker first time poster.

My rig is a 2020 Chevy ZR2 Bison that I am still building out.

I’m a US West member just east of Jamul, CA.

Experienced on pavement overlander. Just sold my custom built Sprinter for this new rig so we can get off the pavement. Have experience off roading and rigging. Comfortable enough to go alone.
Hello Adam, welcome to the OB community.

Misfit6035

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hello, I'm Randy, brand new member.
Colorado native. The Springs area to be specific.
2010 FJ, Lifted 2" and riding on 285/70/17's. Other than that, It's pretty much stock for now.
I'm semi experienced. Enough that I am comfortable flying solo.
I'm actually planning a big solo trip through southwest Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico.
I'm trying to head out in the next couple of weeks.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I'm Randy, brand new member.
Colorado native. The Springs area to be specific.
2010 FJ, Lifted 2" and riding on 285/70/17's. Other than that, It's pretty much stock for now.
I'm semi experienced. Enough that I am comfortable flying solo.
I'm actually planning a big solo trip through southwest Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico.
I'm trying to head out in the next couple of weeks.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representatives are @the_runn4r & @Neal A. Tew

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overland Bound...

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Wife pushed me off the cliff and signed me?us up. From eastern Pa, New adventure 2014 4runner TP low mileage, good tips from your group on builds. Been following for a while, several builds and adventures. meet-up with a few at expodition overland east last fall. Hoping to get rolling next week if the predictors open access to travel.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits