Buffalo, Missouri, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Sharp
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Army
Hello all Thanks for the welcome. I am avid offroader for too long to say without giving away age :-) from overseas in Germany to the states where have been stationed. We have 2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU on 37 Cooper STT pro as main offraoding rig but building our new 2019 Ford Ranger supercrew Lariat 4x4 as overlanding rig. We have done some local short trips to camp site to test out and Wife really enjoys. I will post a few pictures of rigs and will answer questions as I did make/modify some things to save cost. We look forward to some good places to relax with nice scenery and I can read a book while wife fishes.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all Thanks for the welcome. I am avid offroader for too long to say without giving away age :-) from overseas in Germany to the states where have been stationed. We have 2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU on 37 Cooper STT pro as main offraoding rig but building our new 2019 Ford Ranger supercrew Lariat 4x4 as overlanding rig. We have done some local short trips to camp site to test out and Wife really enjoys. I will post a few pictures of rigs and will answer questions as I did make/modify some things to save cost. We look forward to some good places to relax with nice scenery and I can read a book while wife fishes.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Great looking rigs.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. https://www.overlandexpo.com/east
Overland Expo Mountain West is this August. Overland Expo Mountain West is this August.https://www.overlandexpo.com/mtnwest
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @Paris0514 @Iwata77 @BlueLineOverland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello

I'm new to overlanding, but I some experience from offroaddriving.
I live in Norway, and gonna try out overlanding this summer.

My daily driver is a Patrol y61 2.8 manual, roof rack with tent. I alsow have ha 82 hilux and a 86 samurai as offroadtoys.

Jaran
Welcome to Overland Bound!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Robert OB 33/48

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!

My name is Soren and I am located in Provo Utah.
I currently own 2 rigs. A '90 Ford Bronco and just last week purchased a bone stock '10 Toyota 4Runner.
Growing up in Utah I have always been outdoors. As a kid my family always went camping AT LEAST once a month so i'm no stranger to getting dirty and having fun.
My Off-road driving ability is intermediate at best as i have a ton to learn!
I'm happy to be apart of Overland Bound and can't wait to meet some of you!

Also any advice on what I should do to the 4Runner would be greatly appreciated. She's my first Toyota.
Welcome to Overland Bound Soren.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo Mountain West is this August.https://www.overlandexpo.com/mtnwest
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representatives are @A-Aron & @Knitron

Ottehouse

Rank I

Contributor III

Lincoln, NE
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Otte
Thank you for allowing me to be part of the Overland Bound Community. I am a novice to Overlanding but not to the outdoors. I am excited to begin my new adventures in my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Willys along with my Outbound Extreme trailer. Since purchasing both in the last 6 months my wife and myself have been busy making both ready for our adventures. Overlanding is quite different here in Nebraska, we look forward to reaching out across the country. Thank you!!!Jeep Trailer001.jpg

Blue Moon Journeys

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Attica, IN, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Ryan
Member #

Great to be a part of the Overland Bound group.

My name is David and my wife is Suzy. We are located in west-central Indiana. We just bought our first Jeep, a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, and we are excited to get out on the trails. We are new to the overlanding experience and hope to learn from others. Looking forward to meeting you on the trails.

IMG_0309.jpg

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello

My daily driver is a Patrol y61 2.8 manual, roof rack with tent. I alsow have ha 82 hilux and a 86 samurai as offroadtoys.

Jaran
Hello Jaran,

Welcome from Mid Europe. Happy to have you on board.
If there are any questions, just ask. I will try to answer of will direct it to someone who can answer.
Go to the Europe section and see some "local" stuff going on.
Meet ups, Events, and information.

See you around.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Robert

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Great to be a part of the Overland Bound group.

My name is David and my wife is Suzy. We are located in west-central Indiana. We just bought our first Jeep, a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, and we are excited to get out on the trails. We are new to the overlanding experience and hope to learn from others. Looking forward to meeting you on the trails.

View attachment 157007
Hello David and Suzy, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Kent R

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Thank you for allowing me to be part of the Overland Bound Community. I am a novice to Overlanding but not to the outdoors. I am excited to begin my new adventures in my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Willys along with my Outbound Extreme trailer. Since purchasing both in the last 6 months my wife and myself have been busy making both ready for our adventures. Overlanding is quite different here in Nebraska, we look forward to reaching out across the country. Thank you!!!View attachment 156984
Hello Mike, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Warren, welcome to the OB commuinity.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello

Jaran
Hello Jaren, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone!

My name is Soren and I am located in Provo Utah.
I currently own 2 rigs. A '90 Ford Bronco and just last week purchased a bone stock '10 Toyota 4Runner.
Growing up in Utah I have always been outdoors. As a kid my family always went camping AT LEAST once a month so i'm no stranger to getting dirty and having fun.
My Off-road driving ability is intermediate at best as i have a ton to learn!
I'm happy to be apart of Overland Bound and can't wait to meet some of you!

Also any advice on what I should do to the 4Runner would be greatly appreciated. She's my first Toyota.
Hello Soren, welcome to the OB community.

TIER 7

Rank 0

Contributor I

USA
First Name
J
Last Name
T
Hi OB community,

I’m finally signing up for OB - been reading and watching for a long time since getting into the lifestyle.

Have a TJ and a JKU that we use for our adventures. Built them both up from stock to what they are today and enjoyed all the learning along the way. Still much to learn and I know the OB community has more to teach me.

Hope to meet up with folks at some point here in central CA.

INbuilder

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bright, IN, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Pretty excited to be a part of the Overland Bound community.
My name is Jeff and my wife is Jen. We are from Southeastern Indiana (very near Cincinnati) and are overlanding newbies. I bought a 2019 Colorado Bison a year ago and we took our first overlanding trip 2 weeks ago to the Georgia Traverse. It was spectacular and confirmed that overlanding is for us! Excited to learn more about overlanding and to meet people that share our interests.
Cheers!

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Welcome from NE Oklahoma!

Heathen

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Layton, UT
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Peal
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7LSF
Hi everyone, it’s great to be a member of this community!
I’m in Northern Utah and drive a 2010 Jeep JKU on a 3” lift and 35” tires.

I’ve camped all my life, and I have a lot of rock crawling/ off-roading experience (The photo is from the Rubicon Trail). Overlanding seems a natural integration of both and my wife and I are looking forward to doing more and more of it exploring the backcountry.

Attachments

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

hello from upstate NY Adirondacks
at the present moment i am in transition to get a 4wd rig not sure yet which way i am going
i have camped and backpacked alot of different places in the country so i am looking forward to this option immensely
Welcome to Overland Bound @paytmad !

Be sure to check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
I am your Regional Director here in the East, @Nomadik Nova, if you've got any questions.