Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi everyone, finally figured this forum out. My name is Ryan and I'm from central Washington. My dirt surfer is a 2018 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins. I hope you all had a great holiday season and I'm looking forward to the new year meeting you all.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R

OverRAM3500

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ephrata Avenue Northwest, Soap Lake, Washington 98851, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gehlen
Member #

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep
Thanks Gabriel. I'll check it out.

OverRAM3500

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ephrata Avenue Northwest, Soap Lake, Washington 98851, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gehlen
Member #

Welcome from North Eastern Oregon, we are planning a get together on Saturday January 4, 2021 in Kennewick Washington. Look for a Rally Point to be set up tomorrow or Sunday for more information.
I've been following as it progresses. Just waiting for a set date and time to show up.

Reactions: Kent R and M Rose

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy,

I am new to this site and look forward to seeing the fun ideas that come with the overlanding crowds. I am located just north of San Antonio. Current rig is a 2011 Silverado 1500 that I have enjoyed with very little issues...mostly use it to set up a base camp and get me to a good location and explore from there with my dual sport :) it also hauls my kayaks quite well.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Reactions: fastlife1k

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1) View attachment 132497
2) San Jose, California
3) Stock 2008 Lexus GX470. Will eventually upgrade once my Sponsor wife approves my PO requests haha.
4) Still a Novice when it comes to Overlanding . I've been on some trails around California but i'm always looking for more Trails to bring the family on. Looking forward to joining this community, meeting new people, and finding new adventures to come.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, new member here from Lexington SC. Just had my first foray with overlanding about a month ago when I rode with a buddy in his jeep on some parts of the Georgia Traverse and camped a few nights. I just recently bought a 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 that I plan on outfitting with a bed rack and a roof top tent in the next few months if all goes well. Looking forward to learning and building. My HAM callsign is KO4AQV.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: jbd202

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1) View attachment 132487
2) Los Angeles, CA
3) 2004 Lexus GX470 - Icon lift - Metal Tech Front and Rear Bumpers- K9 Rack and Tepui RTT.
4) I would still Say I am a novice Overlander after about 10 trips we are still learning the in's and out's of having fun while being safe. I purchased memberships for my 3 other friends with rigs and hopefully we will all be able to become an active part of this community.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone, finally figured this forum out. My name is Ryan and I'm from central Washington. My dirt surfer is a 2018 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins. I hope you all had a great holiday season and I'm looking forward to the new year meeting you all.

Don't hesitate to contact your Interim Regional Director @Kent R for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Gabriel Bozeman & @Sandpoint Steve

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Mr. Kitsune

Rank 0

Contributor I

Maryland, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Robinson
Hi all. Totally new to overlanding here, have gotten interested in the concept lately as an extension of being more capable in accessibility to places to camp and hunt as well as learning more survival and bushcraft.

Driving a ‘19 4Runner Off-Road, as of now unmodified.

Decided to join the forum to 1. Find people that do overlanding in my area, 2. Get an idea onhow to build out my rig for long-term and heavy terrain excursions, and 3. Seek out destinations.

Excited to see where this can take me and my family!

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Hello! My name is Zack, and I'm a 17 year old who explores with my dog all over SW Idaho.

My current (temp) vehicle is a 1993 GMC Sierra K1500. My main rig is currently sitting in my garage waiting for me to breathe some new life into her, a 1987 Toyota Pickup that is 100% stock and goes anywhere I point it.

View attachment 132380View attachment 132381View attachment 132383
Keep an eye on the calendar. We do a monthly conference cal on the 3rd Sunday of the month at 7:30 PST. We are also trying to get some trips planed for the spring in the southern part of the state.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Welcome, check out the calendar. I tag everything with inland Northwest. Join us for our monthly conference call on the 3rd Sunday. Hope to see you on the trail.

00fitz

Rank 0

Contributor I

Reno, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Fitzpatrick
Newbie intro:

My name is Mike and live in Reno, NV. I drive a 2003 Toyota Tundra with a camper shell (just a basic topper). I've been mountain biking and hiking around Reno/Tahoe for the last 30 plus years but am a newbie to Overlanding. Looking forward to getting out and meeting new friends and enjoying the outdoors in a new way.

MoLeisurexventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

USA
First Name
Enoch
Last Name
Leisure
Member #

Hello, I'm the new guy name is Enoch. I'm really looking forward to seeing and reading about all of the amazing adventure y'all go on.
I'm a nomad currently overlanding the National Parks 12 of 62 done so my region is everywhere. I'm running a 2009 Nissan Xterra M/T with rtt, 1 1/2" lift with stock yes stock tires until they are bald then getting those 33" tires mounted for a smoother ride off-road. Made a homemade shower out of abs pipe and a few other parts. Looking forward to meeting people from the community as I travel the USA.

Rudiger

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Rudy
Last Name
Gonzalez
Member #

Hi everyone , my name is Rudy. I’m 30 years old and drive a 2019 Toyota Tacoma. I grew up in the suburbs but spent a lot of time off-roading with my dad growing up. I used to spend a lot of time outdoors in my early 20s but once I joined the Marines I kinda stopped. (well at least I stopped doing it for fun ) now that I’m a little bit older and have a son of my own I wanted to get back into camping/hiking/off-roading and I found out that’s pretty much exactly what overlanding is so here I am.

indy the adventurer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

USA California, Orange County for now....; )
First Name
Indy
Last Name
AKA Mike
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Yes i am. Amateur Extra. Will add later.
I too am currently a new member, Tonight. I love the Lifestyle Overland channel and it resonates with my adventurous soul. Cant wait to get lost in the wilderness and enjoy nature. Current vehicle, 03 Tacoma Prerunner Extended Cab. 2.7L 4 cyl. Thank you.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I too am currently a new member, Tonight. I love the Lifestyle Overland channel and it resonates with my adventurous soul. Cant wait to get lost in the wilderness and enjoy nature. Current vehicle, 03 Tacoma Prerunner Extended Cab. 2.7L 4 cyl. Thank you.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Depending on your location in CA there are lots of meet-ups and trail runs planed. Check out the calendar for more information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone , my name is Rudy. I’m 30 years old and drive a 2019 Toyota Tacoma. I grew up in the suburbs but spent a lot of time off-roading with my dad growing up. I used to spend a lot of time outdoors in my early 20s but once I joined the Marines I kinda stopped. (well at least I stopped doing it for fun ) now that I’m a little bit older and have a son of my own I wanted to get back into camping/hiking/off-roading and I found out that’s pretty much exactly what overlanding is so here I am.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Reactions: Rudiger

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I'm the new guy name is Enoch. I'm really looking forward to seeing and reading about all of the amazing adventure y'all go on.
I'm a nomad currently overlanding the National Parks 12 of 62 done so my region is everywhere. I'm running a 2009 Nissan Xterra M/T with rtt, 1 1/2" lift with stock yes stock tires until they are bald then getting those 33" tires mounted for a smoother ride off-road. Made a homemade shower out of abs pipe and a few other parts. Looking forward to meeting people from the community as I travel the USA.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

Depending on your location in the USA there are seven regional directors that are willing to give you hand with just about anything to do with Overland Bound, you can look up your region on the forum regional pages.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Newbie intro:

My name is Mike and live in Reno, NV. I drive a 2003 Toyota Tundra with a camper shell (just a basic topper). I've been mountain biking and hiking around Reno/Tahoe for the last 30 plus years but am a newbie to Overlanding. Looking forward to getting out and meeting new friends and enjoying the outdoors in a new way.
RENO, NV:

Check the forum calendar for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

The Reno Overlanding Meet-Up meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details.
US West - Reno Overlanding Recurring Meetings and Trail Runs Thread

Your Regional Member Representative is @HappyOurOverlanding

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all. Totally new to overlanding here, have gotten interested in the concept lately as an extension of being more capable in accessibility to places to camp and hunt as well as learning more survival and bushcraft.

Driving a ‘19 4Runner Off-Road, as of now unmodified.

Decided to join the forum to 1. Find people that do overlanding in my area, 2. Get an idea onhow to build out my rig for long-term and heavy terrain excursions, and 3. Seek out destinations.

Excited to see where this can take me and my family!

Check the forum calendar and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova