Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Brian (@Wilsonians) , welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Look for the East Valley - Phoenix meet up to begin again after the new year.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Sup dudes,
Jeisson here.
I got a 15 F-150 XLT 4x4 2.7 eco.
Brand spanking new to this stuff. I love being outdoors and love nature so this stuff is right up my alley. But I’m ready to take on this project of turning my rig into an adventure headquarters. I’ll be asking lots of questions and definitely will be posting pics along the way. Glad to be here and join you all.
Welcome To Overland Bound

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

mlivesay

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Eldersburg, Maryland, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Livesay
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Matt Livesay - Married with 3 kids
Eldersburg, MD
Marine Corps Veteran
Lived up and down the east coast so We have visited many trails and parks from Uwharrie to Rausch Creek, over to WV. Moderately experienced in different vehicle platforms, survival, camping, etc.

We love to travel, fish, camp and explore.

Looking to connect with other familys who enjoy the same.

Tundra.jpg

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Matt Livesay - Married with 3 kids
Eldersburg, MD
Marine Corps Veteran
Lived up and down the east coast so We have visited many trails and parks from Uwharrie to Rausch Creek, over to WV. Moderately experienced in different vehicle platforms, survival, camping, etc.

We love to travel, fish, camp and explore.

Looking to connect with other familys who enjoy the same.

View attachment 132308
Nice rig Matt, welcome to OB forums. Hope you get hooked up with some adventurers soon.

Reactions: Kent R and mudyetti

mudyetti

Rank I

Contributor III

NEW BRAUNFELS, TX 78130
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Conn
Jim Conn - Married with 2 daughters
New Braunfels, Tx.
Metal sales, fab and distribution
From Elkhart Indiana and lived in Texas 35 years

1997 LX450 2 1/2" Ironman lift, 35" Toyot OC, 4x4 dual SO rear bumper, ARB triple hoop front bumper
Novice overlander....Imogene Pass, etc a few times.

Love to travel, hunt, fish, camp and hike. Making an effort this year to get my wife and girls on board with a little more camping.....trick is making it comfortable for them

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Good day. Name is Randy and my rig’s name is Natasha. She is a 2019 Ram Power Wagon. Hail from the Monterey Bay area in California. I have a number of years experience overlanding, mostly with a 2014 Ram 1500. I’m here with the intent to learn and help when possible. My first project is going to be building a bedslide for Natasha. Thanks in advance for all the help. View attachment 131847
Welcome to Overland Bound, as @Kent R said I am your U.S. West member Representative. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me here in the forums @Magic Mike. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob, if you feel the need.

Also make sure and browse through the new member threads for some helpful information and it will me it easier to navigate the OB website, Check Rally Points and the Calendar for upcoming local meetups, trainings and trips. These are all great ways to meet new people and network with like minded people.

Look forward to seeing you out on the trail.

Reactions: Kent R

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello! im Max, im from the east San Fransisco bay area. i have a 1987 Suzuki Samurai ive lightly modified. im still pretty new to over landing but have done a little off roading
Welcome to Overland Bound, as @Kent R said I am your U.S. West member Representative. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me here in the forums @Magic Mike. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if you feel the need.

Also make sure and browse through the new member threads for some helpful information and it will me it easier to navigate the OB website, Check Rally Points and the Calendar for upcoming local meetups, trainings and trips. These are all great ways to meet new people and network with like minded people. There are at least two monthly meetups within riving distance of you; one in Concord and the other in Pleasanton.

Look forward to seeing you out on the trail.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Jim Conn - Married with 2 daughters
New Braunfels, Tx.
Metal sales, fab and distribution
From Elkhart Indiana and lived in Texas 35 years

1997 LX450 2 1/2" Ironman lift, 35" Toyot OC, 4x4 dual SO rear bumper, ARB triple hoop front bumper
Novice overlander....Imogene Pass, etc a few times.

Love to travel, hunt, fish, camp and hike. Making an effort this year to get my wife and girls on board with a little more camping.....trick is making it comfortable for them
Welcome to OB. Hope you can post some pictures of your rig soon. Anxious to see those bumpers. New Braunfels is beautiful town, love the park and pavillions there. I never could get my wife to like camping. Her idea of camping was a Marriot hotel. With six kids camping wasent a lot of fun for anyone. My kids liked to go hunting with me though and wheeling in the desert sand hills. Happy Holidays ahead.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jim (@mudyetti), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Gone_xtrkn

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Brendon
Last Name
P
Member #

Hello, all! #21726 here!

We’re Houston, TX and are interested in thoughtful exploration and love the inclusive mission of this community. I work for an airline so we split our travel time between the road and the air.

We’re two humans and two small dogs with a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek to which we’re slowly but surely adding capability. Since I drive the car to work every day and trips in Texas can start to rack up mileage very quickly we’re trying to build out our rig to be able to handle 2-3 day trips with dirt and rough roads and still be comfortable and reasonably efficient with an emphasis on modularity.
D09B14CC-7084-412E-9E43-C95E97D99423.jpeg

Wilsonians

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hello Brian (@Wilsonians) , welcome from Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Look for the East Valley - Phoenix meet up to begin again after the new year.

Thanks! I'm waiting for my Overland Bound number to show up in my inbox so I can also request access to the Facebook page.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Brendon (@Gone_xtrkn), welcome from Oklahoma. Good

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Granite Ridge Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mount Airy, NC, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
L
Member #

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just got my member packet today. I'm #21033. I never got an activation email but I have sent one to info@overlandbound.com. How do I get my upgrade now in forums?
Make sure the email to info states your forum name, member # and the email used to register. They will get you set up. If you dont hear soon regarding the activation please re contact me.

Thank you for your patience

mudyetti

Rank I

Contributor III

NEW BRAUNFELS, TX 78130
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Conn
Hello Jim (@mudyetti), welcome from Oklahoma.

Thanks for reaching out. I home office in New Braunfels Tx. but I report to Tulsa office. I get up there often. I will give you a head's up next time I will be in town and maybe I can hit a local chapter meeting or just grab a beer. I usually stay down at the Mayo and eat/drink at the Bull in Alley..........

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

MountainBound

Rank I

Contributor III

Las Vegas NV
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Smith
Hi Guys! New here. 20 years old. Been offroading since I could reach the pedals. Currently have a 2007 JKU 2" lift. Nothing fancy but it's getting there. I have some experience overlanding but usually only on little day trips looking to Branch out and go farther and longer. Located in southern Las Vegas. US Army Reserves. Love the mud!20191212_102646.jpg

SayNoToDisco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Walla Walla, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Gant
Member #

Welcome! Also in Houston and totally get the mileage point!

Hello, all! #21726 here!

We’re Houston, TX and are interested in thoughtful exploration and love the inclusive mission of this community. I work for an airline so we split our travel time between the road and the air.

We’re two humans and two small dogs with a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek to which we’re slowly but surely adding capability. Since I drive the car to work every day and trips in Texas can start to rack up mileage very quickly we’re trying to build out our rig to be able to handle 2-3 day trips with dirt and rough roads and still be comfortable and reasonably efficient with an emphasis on modularity.
View attachment 132321

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello! My name is Zack, and I'm a 17 year old who explores with my dog all over SW Idaho.

My current (temp) vehicle is a 1993 GMC Sierra K1500. My main rig is currently sitting in my garage waiting for me to breathe some new life into her, a 1987 Toyota Pickup that is 100% stock and goes anywhere I point it.

View attachment 132380View attachment 132381View attachment 132383
Welcome to Overland Bound. You are in the US Northwest Region, @Kent R is our acting Regional Director , I am your closest Regional Member Representative.
check out the rally point for activities near you. I know there is a meet up scheduled for next week in Payette Idaho, contact @reaver for more information.
I am looking forward to seeing your Toy finished. I am also glad to see a young man interested in the Outdoors, my son is 18, and hates the country life.