Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Thanks for reaching out. I home office in New Braunfels Tx. but I report to Tulsa office. I get up there often. I will give you a head's up next time I will be in town and maybe I can hit a local chapter meeting or just grab a beer. I usually stay down at the Mayo and eat/drink at the Bull in Alley..........
I am just north of OKC but the other regional member rep (@Iwata77) is up in Tulsa.

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! My name is Zack, and I'm a 17 year old who explores with my dog all over SW Idaho.

My current (temp) vehicle is a 1993 GMC Sierra K1500. My main rig is currently sitting in my garage waiting for me to breathe some new life into her, a 1987 Toyota Pickup that is 100% stock and goes anywhere I point it.

View attachment 132380View attachment 132381View attachment 132383
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Interim Regional Director @Kent R for help or information. The closest Member Representatives to you are @Slimpartywagon & @Sandpoint Steve

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Guys! New here. 20 years old. Been offroading since I could reach the pedals. Currently have a 2007 JKU 2" lift. Nothing fancy but it's getting there. I have some experience overlanding but usually only on little day trips looking to Branch out and go farther and longer. Located in southern Las Vegas. US Army Reserves. Love the mud!View attachment 132377

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding.

There is a new monthly meet-up in the Las Vegas area, you can message the contact person @The Lone Overlander

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, all! #21726 here!

We’re Houston, TX and are interested in thoughtful exploration and love the inclusive mission of this community. I work for an airline so we split our travel time between the road and the air.

We’re two humans and two small dogs with a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek to which we’re slowly but surely adding capability. Since I drive the car to work every day and trips in Texas can start to rack up mileage very quickly we’re trying to build out our rig to be able to handle 2-3 day trips with dirt and rough roads and still be comfortable and reasonably efficient with an emphasis on modularity.
View attachment 132321

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Jim Conn - Married with 2 daughters
New Braunfels, Tx.
Metal sales, fab and distribution
From Elkhart Indiana and lived in Texas 35 years

1997 LX450 2 1/2" Ironman lift, 35" Toyot OC, 4x4 dual SO rear bumper, ARB triple hoop front bumper
Novice overlander....Imogene Pass, etc a few times.

Love to travel, hunt, fish, camp and hike. Making an effort this year to get my wife and girls on board with a little more camping.....trick is making it comfortable for them

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Matt Livesay - Married with 3 kids
Eldersburg, MD
Marine Corps Veteran
Lived up and down the east coast so We have visited many trails and parks from Uwharrie to Rausch Creek, over to WV. Moderately experienced in different vehicle platforms, survival, camping, etc.

We love to travel, fish, camp and explore.

Looking to connect with other familys who enjoy the same.

View attachment 132308

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik N

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
So I got an email saying that my order #28490 is on it's way. Is that my OB number? Haven't seen anything yet that specifically says "you are #).
That is your order number. I will pass on a request to find out the status.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Welcome to Overland Bound. You are in the US Northwest Region, @Kent R is our acting Regional Director , I am your closest Regional Member Representative.
check out the rally point for activities near you. I know there is a meet up scheduled for next week in Payette Idaho, contact @reaver for more information.
I am looking forward to seeing your Toy finished. I am also glad to see a young man interested in the Outdoors, my son is 18, and hates the country life.
There is? First I've heard of it! ;)

Reactions: M Rose

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
So I got an email saying that my order #28490 is on it's way. Is that my OB number? Haven't seen anything yet that specifically says "you are #).
No, that's not your number. You won't know your number until you receive in the mail your certificate and badge with the # on it. Hang tight.

Reactions: Kent R

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Thanks for reaching out. I home office in New Braunfels Tx. but I report to Tulsa office. I get up there often. I will give you a head's up next time I will be in town and maybe I can hit a local chapter meeting or just grab a beer. I usually stay down at the Mayo and eat/drink at the Bull in Alley..........
Welcome from Tulsa and work across from the Mayo (it’s a small world sometimes) Since you travel up here thought I’d share that we have an Oklahoma sub-forum for more local chit chat Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

OverRAM3500

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ephrata Avenue Northwest, Soap Lake, Washington 98851, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gehlen
Member #

Hi everyone, finally figured this forum out. My name is Ryan and I'm from central Washington. My dirt surfer is a 2018 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins. I hope you all had a great holiday season and I'm looking forward to the new year meeting you all.

Attachments

Tom110

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Wolfson
Member #

1) LEXUSGX470.jpg
2) Los Angeles, CA
3) 2004 Lexus GX470 - Icon lift - Metal Tech Front and Rear Bumpers- K9 Rack and Tepui RTT.
4) I would still Say I am a novice Overlander after about 10 trips we are still learning the in's and out's of having fun while being safe. I purchased memberships for my 3 other friends with rigs and hopefully we will all be able to become an active part of this community.

jbd202

Rank II

Contributor III

Lexington SC
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dukes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4AQV
Hey everyone, new member here from Lexington SC. Just had my first foray with overlanding about a month ago when I rode with a buddy in his jeep on some parts of the Georgia Traverse and camped a few nights. I just recently bought a 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 that I plan on outfitting with a bed rack and a roof top tent in the next few months if all goes well. Looking forward to learning and building. My HAM callsign is KO4AQV.

__Aanthony

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Jose, CA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Bangoy
1) IMG_6800.jpg
2) San Jose, California
3) Stock 2008 Lexus GX470. Will eventually upgrade once my Sponsor wife approves my PO requests haha.
4) Still a Novice when it comes to Overlanding . I've been on some trails around California but i'm always looking for more Trails to bring the family on. Looking forward to joining this community, meeting new people, and finding new adventures to come.

fastlife1k

Rank 0

Traveler I

San Antonio
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Z
Howdy,

I am new to this site and look forward to seeing the fun ideas that come with the overlanding crowds. I am located just north of San Antonio. Current rig is a 2011 Silverado 1500 that I have enjoyed with very little issues...mostly use it to set up a base camp and get me to a good location and explore from there with my dual sport :) it also hauls my kayaks quite well.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi everyone, finally figured this forum out. My name is Ryan and I'm from central Washington. My dirt surfer is a 2018 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins. I hope you all had a great holiday season and I'm looking forward to the new year meeting you all.
Welcome from North Eastern Oregon, we are planning a get together on Saturday January 4, 2021 in Kennewick Washington. Look for a Rally Point to be set up tomorrow or Sunday for more information.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
1) View attachment 132487
2) Los Angeles, CA
3) 2004 Lexus GX470 - Icon lift - Metal Tech Front and Rear Bumpers- K9 Rack and Tepui RTT.
4) I would still Say I am a novice Overlander after about 10 trips we are still learning the in's and out's of having fun while being safe. I purchased memberships for my 3 other friends with rigs and hopefully we will all be able to become an active part of this community.
Welcome to the OB forums. I'm sure you will be bringing with you many adventurers post in the future.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello! My name is Zack, and I'm a 17 year old who explores with my dog all over SW Idaho.

My current (temp) vehicle is a 1993 GMC Sierra K1500. My main rig is currently sitting in my garage waiting for me to breathe some new life into her, a 1987 Toyota Pickup that is 100% stock and goes anywhere I point it.

View attachment 132380View attachment 132381View attachment 132383
Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep