Launch Member

Member I

Dayton, OH, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Monroe
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Dustin and I live in Wooster, Ohio. Current vehicle is a lightly modded 2002 TJ and I’m in the process of building a T3C trailer. I’ve always been involved with the outdoors and 4x4s to some extend or another but only recently have a discovered the overlanding bug and I’m hooked!
Glad to see another Ohioian! I've only been up to Wooster once but it seemed like a nice area. Any good trails/spots up there?

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Hey everyone I'm Mike.
Current Vehicle: 2016 Jeep Cherokee 75th edition 4x4.
Previous Vehicle: 2007 Toyota Tacoma
Overland Experience: Newbie.
Love traveling and just starting to get into the camping scene. Tend to be adventures but cautious at the same time.
Welcome from NC.

Reactions: mayhurst

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Dustin and I live in Wooster, Ohio. Current vehicle is a lightly modded 2002 TJ and I’m in the process of building a T3C trailer. I’ve always been involved with the outdoors and 4x4s to some extend or another but only recently have a discovered the overlanding bug and I’m hooked!
Welcome from NC.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New here. been off road a little bit and love camping. decided to put the 2 together. Talked to the wife and she is interested. Have a full size pick up for now. hope to get out soon.

Rob
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.Welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: rrkruck

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. I'm Markus from Australia. I drive a 2016 Toyota Fortuner. Have been getting out and exploring since 2005.

Cheers.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Luis Merlo for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone I'm Mike.
Current Vehicle: 2016 Jeep Cherokee 75th edition 4x4.
Previous Vehicle: 2007 Toyota Tacoma
Overland Experience: Newbie.
Love traveling and just starting to get into the camping scene. Tend to be adventures but cautious at the same time.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: mayhurst

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone! My Name Ian. New to Overlanding.
Current vehicle is a 2007 Jeep Rubicon
Live in Toronto, Ontario

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R.
Your closest Member Representatives are;
@Team Harrington - Vermont, Main, New Hampshire
@EscoTerrestrial - New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut
@Wawa Skittletits - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia
@NovaBound - Virginia, Maryland, Delaware

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to Overlanding but love to be outdoors. Located in central VA, driving a '16 Subaru Corsstrek and starting to upgrade.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R.
Your Member Representatives are;
@Team Harrington - Vermont, Main, New Hampshire
@EscoTerrestrial - New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut
@Wawa Skittletits - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia
@NovaBound - Virginia, Maryland, Delaware

Pine Watt

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Pine
Last Name
Watt
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself.
Born and raised in California. Currently in the Bay area, but making plans to leave. My gf and I are planning to drive the Pan American highway south to Ushuaia next year. No rig yet, but learning towards a Toyota land cruiser with a RTT. Im a novice when it comes to overlanding in a vehicle, but I'm familiar with long term travel, crossed the Asia/Europe continent on a bicycle. I need to learn how to change a tire! :)