Rank I

Contributor III

St. Petersburg, FL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Overland
Member #

Hey Ya`ll, Steve & Casey here in St. Petersburg, FL. We do some adventure camping in Fl and the southeast sections of the country and are planning our first Colorado trip next year. We own 2 Jeeps but do all our traveling in a 2016 JKU that tows a Weeroll Overland base camp trailer, Cant wait to go on a trip with Overland Bound.20190510_101557.jpg

Gecko792

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ohio
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Callander
Member #

Hello! I am Elle from Ohio. Two weeks ago brought home a 2019 wrangler JL, Moab. All my free time in the next two weeks will be spent building storage in the rear. I am a novice to overlanding but no stranger to off-roading or backcountry survival.

Gecko792

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ohio
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Callander
Member #

Just thought I would say hi I am doing same an prepping for Moab in September, I am east of Columbus an would like to meet up with people that may be doing some camping ect before I go. Just checking to see about meeting others and there builds

Reactions: Kent R and Ironhide

Backroad Explorer

Rank III

Enthusiast II

McCall, Idaho, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Hamilton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7BMH
Hello Everyone,
My name is Brian I've been Four Wheeling & Overlanding for over 35 yrs.
I'm a past President of The Mammoth Lakes / Eastern Sierra 4 Wheel Drive Club.
I now live in The Central Mountains of Idaho in the town of McCall. Here are a few pics of the trucks I've Built.

My First Ovrland Build
BIG RED 1.jpg

My 2nd Build
stanley.jpg

My Current Build
BO 2.jpg

and My most exciting time while 4 wheeling !!!

BIG RED 2.jpg

See You on the Backroads

Adewynewy

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Campbell, CA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Newman
Member #

Hi! I'm David, from Livermore, California. I've been lurking around here for a while, but finally signed up as an Overland Bound member at Overland Expo! Love to explore the West in my 2019 JL Wrangler.
Hey DoBo! My girl and I are trying to meet more people that are into this! We are in San Jose if you ever want to meet up!

Reactions: Ironhide

James.robert.mize

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Mize
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army Retired
Hello all. Name is Robbie. Retired army infantry, currently an ICU RN.
Currently live in southeast Missouri, but getting ready to move back to az. Current rig is 2018 JKU and wifes is a 2018 4Runner. Joined at expo then took the Jeep to Moab. Look forward to meeting some folks

Attachments

Needmud

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Westminster, CA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Baldwin
Hello All,
I love the outdoors have lived all over the USA but Wyoming is home and being here in the city drives me crazy. I spent 8 years in the Army, 4 years as Infantryman and 4 as a Medic. I have been on 6 of the 7 continents. I spent two years traveling through South East Asia and want to see what's here in the US.
My overlanding buddy is my wife and she loves the outdoors as well.
I get out to be part of nature and remove myself from the drain of what most call life.
I have 18 Jeep wrangler jk 4 inch lift 35 tires Smitty build rooftop tent and adding to it as I get the funds....IMG_20181225_093905_721.jpg

TexasGXGuy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Rockwall, TX 75087, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Hello Everyone,
My name is Brian I've been Four Wheeling & Overlanding for over 35 yrs.
I'm a past President of The Mammoth Lakes / Eastern Sierra 4 Wheel Drive Club.
I now live in The Central Mountains of Idaho in the town of McCall. Here are a few pics of the trucks I've Built.

My First Ovrland Build
View attachment 99811

My 2nd Build
View attachment 99812

My Current Build
View attachment 99815

and My most exciting time while 4 wheeling !!!

View attachment 99817

See You on the Backroads
Definitely bringing a lot of wisdom and experience to the group and glad to have you onboard,sir!

TexasGXGuy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Rockwall, TX 75087, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Hello All,
I love the outdoors have lived all over the USA but Wyoming is home and being here in the city drives me crazy. I spent 8 years in the Army, 4 years as Infantryman and 4 as a Medic. I have been on 6 of the 7 continents. I spent two years traveling through South East Asia and want to see what's here in the US.
My overlanding buddy is my wife and she loves the outdoors as well.
I get out to be part of nature and remove myself from the drain of what most call life.
I have 18 Jeep wrangler jk 4 inch lift 35 tires Smitty build rooftop tent and adding to it as I get the funds....View attachment 99837
I truly appreciate your service, sir! You’ll definitely have a lot of tips, tricks and cheat codes to offer with all your experience! Glad to have you with us!

Reactions: Needmud

TexasGXGuy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Rockwall, TX 75087, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Hello Overland Bound,

My name is Chris, I have been wheeling off and on for the last ten years or so, nothing very hardcore. North Idaho is my home base.

My current ride is a ‘06 Toyota Tundra double cab. View attachment 99845
Good to have your here, bud! I’ve got family and Idaho and would love to come visit some time! Nice looking rig as well!

FFJOORD

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tierra Amarilla, NM
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Carrillo
Member #

Hello all. New member from northern New Mexico and we also signed up at OX19. Had a blast with my wife touring the Coconino NF in addition to visiting everyone at OX. We have a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser with a OME 2.5" lift, 33" Falken Wildpeak AT3's, Baja Rack with Tepui Autana RTT, Rigid Radiance ditch lights, APEX rock sliders, and ARB bumper.
I'd venture to say we have intermediate off road skills and love exploring. I also drive wildland brush trucks during fire season. So "rock crawling" with 7tons is not uncommon. Eager to improve and learn new skills as we go forward. IMG_0782.JPGIMG_1230.JPGIMG_1231.JPGIMG_1233.JPG

Selkirk_overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Spirit Lake, ID, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Good to have your here, bud! I’ve got family and Idaho and would love to come visit some time! Nice looking rig as well!
Thanks for the compliment. I love Idaho, there is a lot to see up here. My truck is currently getting some much needed suspension work done. Hopefully if the weather holds out I can get it back on the road by Monday. The joys of not having a shop to work in. What part of Idaho is your family from?

TexasGXGuy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Rockwall, TX 75087, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Thanks for the compliment. I love Idaho, there is a lot to see up here. My truck is currently getting some much needed suspension work done. Hopefully if the weather holds out I can get it back on the road by Monday. The joys of not having a shop to work in. What part of Idaho is your family from?
Haha I hear that! I’d love to have a shop! The family is in the Nampa area. They’re always posting the most amazing photos of their outdoor adventures...has me jealous 24/7.

Dodg3Ram

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chehalis, WA, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Ward
Member #

Evening OB folks, Seth here.

Currently exploring the PNW out of Seattle in my 17 RAM 1500 (pictured below in Wenatchee NF). Black beauty is bone stock except for the topper and a DECKED drawer system. Pleasantly surprised by what I've accomplished with her thus far.

View attachment 99858
Hahahaha I like the truck. Not too far from Seattle myself

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Evening OB folks, Seth here.

Currently exploring the PNW out of Seattle in my 17 RAM 1500 (pictured below in Wenatchee NF). Black beauty is bone stock except for the topper and a DECKED drawer system. Pleasantly surprised by what I've accomplished with her thus far.

View attachment 99858

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Northwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all. New member from northern New Mexico and we also signed up at OX19. Had a blast with my wife touring the Coconino NF in addition to visiting everyone at OX. We have a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser with a OME 2.5" lift, 33" Falken Wildpeak AT3's, Baja Rack with Tepui Autana RTT, Rigid Radiance ditch lights, APEX rock sliders, and ARB bumper.
I'd venture to say we have intermediate off road skills and love exploring. I also drive wildland brush trucks during fire season. So "rock crawling" with 7tons is not uncommon. Eager to improve and learn new skills as we go forward. View attachment 99846View attachment 99847View attachment 99848View attachment 99849

Welcome to Overland Bound!

I will be in the Santa Fe area the week of June 10th for a local meet-up, dont know the exact date but I will put a Rally Point out to the area.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: FFJOORD