Kirbyville, Texas
First Name
PoManOutdoorCollective
Last Name
Zirpoli
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hi I'm Daniel I'm about to be 30 in October I am married and have a son who will be 2 in June and I have 2 step daughter's I'm wanting to get a 2018 Toyota Tacoma trd off-road in a few years I really don't know what to say lol
Daniel welcome from Willamette Valley Overland Bound! Glad to have you join us!

Bob Dunlop

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Glen Allen, Va. USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Dunlop
Member #

Hey y'all
I'm from Hampton Roads Virginia. I've got absolutely ZERO experience with overlanding, I just like camping and working on older cars, so I figured I'd combine the two! I'm currently building an '85 CJ-7 and I'm trying to get her ready for her maiden voyage in July!
Welcome! From Fredericksburg Va.

Reactions: BluePatina

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi I'm Daniel I'm about to be 30 in October I am married and have a son who will be 2 in June and I have 2 step daughter's I'm wanting to get a 2018 Toyota Tacoma trd off-road in a few years I really don't know what to say lol
Welcome Daniel! Glad to have ya here. I hope you can make it to the NW Meet Up (first Friday of every month) in Burlington. Check it out on FB and the Rally Point.

unknown_overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Boulder, CO
First Name
Makia
Last Name
Minich
Member #

Hello all! Just joined up (finally) at Overland Expo in Flagstaff. I'm Makia, from just outside of Boulder, CO. I dump all of my money into a 2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon Unlimited and camera gear. The Jeep has a few overland-specific mods; 23Zero Litchfield RTT, Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform, Goose Gear platform and cubbies with a 60% seat delete, fridge and slide, secondary electrical with solar under the goose gear, and a few other things.

Looking forward to meeting peeps on here and seeing what adventures are next.

Last edited:

Gecko792

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ohio
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Callander
Member #

Hello Brad from Ohio,heading to Moab at the end of September. Sure could use an appreciate any help. This will.be my first,I hope to get off the path in my Jeep see some beautiful things fish an cook, so if anyone else please would love to tag an join along

Gecko792

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ohio
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Callander
Member #

Just trying to figure out everything my 2018 Jeep JL is coming together I ordered a full platform from goose gear . I hope to find an meet up meet people when I head out in late September I am more than willing to travel. I just needed to get started some how

Benjamin Jarvis

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Benjamin
Last Name
Jarvis
Member #

Hi everyone! I'm Benjamin Jarvis.

I've been an Overland Bound/Overland lurker on YouTube and various sites/channels for the past year and a half or so. I decided to take the plunge into this community to learn as much as I can so I can start having my own adventures!

You can find me in the Dallas, TX area.
I have a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek.
I have no overlanding or camping experience. Just a revitalized passion for being outdoors and traveling to new places.

I'm excited to be here - talk soon!

Paul91789

Rank 0

Contributor I

Rhode Island
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Gingras
Hey everyone,

I’m Paul from Rhode Island. I drive a 2010 Jeep JKU Sahara. Originally started building it up for crawling and mud, but have come to realize the fiancé and I prefer longer distance travel while avoiding the main roads. Starting off slow with the traditional type of camping gear, minimal recovery gear, and plan on doing the Maine loop that goes to the abandoned trains and the B-52 crash site in about a month. Open to any pointers people have and other routes in the New England area. Look forward to reading about everyone’s experiences and sharing our own. Also if anyone has any pointers on equipment and techniques for filming your adventures that would be a big help. We have a DSLR and i would love to be able to document our trips to share them.

Attachments

Gecko792

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ohio
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Callander
Member #

Hey everyone,

I’m Paul from Rhode Island. I drive a 2010 Jeep JKU Sahara. Originally started building it up for crawling and mud, but have come to realize the fiancé and I prefer longer distance travel while avoiding the main roads. Starting off slow with the traditional type of camping gear, minimal recovery gear, and plan on doing the Maine loop that goes to the abandoned trains and the B-52 crash site in about a month. Open to any pointers people have and other routes in the New England area. Look forward to reading about everyone’s experiences and sharing our own. Also if anyone has any pointers on equipment and techniques for filming your adventures that would be a big help. We have a DSLR and i would love to be able to document our trips to share them.

Gecko792

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ohio
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Callander
Member #

Paul same here I am putting together my JL also to overland going to Moab in September an was planning to do Maine New England next year.294907C9-EBAB-482B-B9AE-593674DC028F.jpegthis is the start looking for low short roof rack for water fuel and max tracks

Last edited:

Frisko

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Höfingen, Leonberg, Germany
First Name
Johannes
Last Name
Droigk
Member #

Hi everyone,

I am Johannes (aka Frisko) from the southern part of Germany and I am living quite close to Stuttgart (but grew up in the eastern part of Germany). I always liked the overlanding livestyle but never had an offroad rig so far, which will change soon (yehaa..:hearteyes: ) and I will get my 4door JK Wrangler in two weeks. It will be converted into a camper then. I am also a big kayak fan and currently changing the focus there into sea kayaking, where I have not that much experience so far. But there are a lot of nice places where I still want to paddle in the comming years especially in the fjords and around the islands in Norway, around Ireland and Scotland is also very nice. So bottom line is, spending less time in the office and more days in nature. I am following the overland bound community for almost a year now, really like the idea and core principles and it is also good to see, that the European member count is constantly growing.

Looking forward to get in touch with you.
Johannes

Corey Stockert

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Cusco, Peru
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Stockert
Member #

Hey guys My family and I are living in Cuzco Peru for the last three years we love over landing and are big supporters of the overlanders passing through Cusco we actually host people in our home and property I’m a mechanic from the states and my wife is a family doctor so we provide the services for free for the people who pass through as well as the community and the people are great and rigs are awesome We are planning to travel and probably pull a trailer conqueror 490 for now until we find something that will fit in our garage and accommodate my family of five we are undecided at the moment but we have some good ideas I fully support this community my rig is a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe 4x4 4 cylinder monroe suspension that’s right the good ones it also as a aluminum roof rack front and rear cameras kumho all terrain tires and food crumbs all over the inside from my three kids and also have a midland hand held Wilkie talkie and steering wheel cover and forgot to mention my maxwell Bluetooth radio trasmitter all in all she’s my daily driver and she doesn’t take no for an answer

Last edited:

Jnelson18088

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Hey everybody! Names Justin.
I'm from the San Francisco bay area. My rig is a 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport, no crazy mods yet. I would say I'm an overlanding newbie, with a moderate amount of off road experience.