Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hi @fs_overland and welcome to Overland Bound. With 12 years of car camping experience, I am betting that you have some well thought out systems planned for your new Jeep. I can't wait to follow you and your build with it.

You are in a great location for overlanding, with easy access to some of the most beautiful forests and mountains in the PNW. There are also a great number of Overland Bound members in your area, so I am sure you will find lots of opportunities to meet other adventurers in your neighborhood. I recommend heading over to the NorthWest Region forums [link] to start getting involved in the discussion. As events are planned, they will be posted to the Rally Point System [link], so that is important to keep an eye on.

I hope to meet you someday soon. Until then, if you need anything, please feel free to send me a message on the forums @Jedi.

Reactions: fs_overland

Jaxman

Rank 0

Traveler I

Pennsylvania Furnace, PA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Jaxman
Hi there.........I hope this is where this is supposed to go.......So I am new here! But that doesn't mean that I am new to off roading. I have been practicing good skills and manners for the last 50 years. I am looking for something new to me so that as I get closer to retiring I will know communities that like to off road. I found over the course of life that word of mouth always leads to the best campsites and coolest places in our great country. I know some people but I am joining to meet more to share places and stories about where I need to go to next.....And I am hoping to offer you the same.....
Rides: 2006 Nissan Xterra, 1967 Toyota FJ-40, 1999 Triumph Tiger, 1970 Yamaha ct-90

Eustonpete

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Des Moines, WA, USA
Member #

Hey everyone! Just joined yesterday from Orting, WA. After 12 years of car camping and talking about getting a Jeep, we finally did: A 2018 Wrangler Sahara JKU.
We are excited for where this thing will take us!
Welcome! I just joined as well, I am in Des Moines WA and am a long time car camper, just beginning to get more into Overlanding

fs_overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Mesa, AZ, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Tul
Member #

Hi @fs_overland and welcome to Overland Bound. With 12 years of car camping experience, I am betting that you have some well thought out systems planned for your new Jeep. I can't wait to follow you and your build with it.

You are in a great location for overlanding, with easy access to some of the most beautiful forests and mountains in the PNW. There are also a great number of Overland Bound members in your area, so I am sure you will find lots of opportunities to meet other adventurers in your neighborhood. I recommend heading over to the NorthWest Region forums [link] to start getting involved in the discussion. As events are planned, they will be posted to the Rally Point System [link], so that is important to keep an eye on.

I hope to meet you someday soon. Until then, if you need anything, please feel free to send me a message on the forums @Jedi.
Thank you, much! We are excited for new adventure!

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey!

I’m Josh. I’m from central Illinois and drive a 2018 Tacoma. I’m complete newb to this but I’m pumped to get going (I’m sure I’ll be asking a ton of questions).
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Peejay7

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

UK
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Jennison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Loulouoverland
Hi all, just a quick intro from me.
Been travelling/exploring for a few years now on 2 wheels and 4. Mostly UK, Europe and a couple of trips to North Africa.
Hoping this year to explore Europe a little more with extra time on our hands having retired (early) from work.
Driving a 2005 Landrover Defender td5 110, and towing an expedition trailer.
Going to be taking our dogs on the trip so we'll be interested in hearing from anyone who's done similar of any recommendations of places to stay or avoid etc.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! Just joined yesterday from Orting, WA. After 12 years of car camping and talking about getting a Jeep, we finally did: A 2018 Wrangler Sahara JKU.
We are excited for where this thing will take us!
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: fs_overland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all, just a quick intro from me.
Been travelling/exploring for a few years now on 2 wheels and 4. Mostly UK, Europe and a couple of trips to North Africa.
Hoping this year to explore Europe a little more with extra time on our hands having retired (early) from work.
Driving a 2005 Landrover Defender td5 110, and towing an expedition trailer.
Going to be taking our dogs on the trip so we'll be interested in hearing from anyone who's done similar of any recommendations of places to stay or avoid etc.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Europe Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there.........I hope this is where this is supposed to go.......So I am new here! But that doesn't mean that I am new to off roading. I have been practicing good skills and manners for the last 50 years. I am looking for something new to me so that as I get closer to retiring I will know communities that like to off road. I found over the course of life that word of mouth always leads to the best campsites and coolest places in our great country. I know some people but I am joining to meet more to share places and stories about where I need to go to next.....And I am hoping to offer you the same.....
Rides: 2006 Nissan Xterra, 1967 Toyota FJ-40, 1999 Triumph Tiger, 1970 Yamaha ct-90
And yes this is the right place for you post.

Reactions: FreeRangeRedneck

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hi all, just joined the community!

Hillsboro, OR
2018 4runner TRD Off-Road Premium
Overland experience: Novice

Welcome to Overland Bound @HurricanePDX! That is a nice looking 4Runner you have there and I bet it will be lots of fun. The great thing about Overland Bound is that there is a ton of valuable information for everyone from novice to expert, so you are in the right place. The Portland/Vancouver area has a large number of members and great access to some awesome trails. I recommend heading over to the NorthWest Region forums [link] to start getting involved in the discussion. As events are planned, they will be posted to the Rally Point System [link], so that is important to keep an eye on. If you are willing to travel south a little ways, @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli have lots of stuff going on in the Salem, OR area.

I travel to Vancouver every few months for work, so I hope to meet you some day soon. Until then, please feel free to hit me up on the forums @Jedi if you need anything.

XL OVERLAND

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey everyone! Just joined the community!
I live in Newberg Or.
I have a 06 Dodge Ram 2500 Heavt Duty 4x4, 5.1 L sitting on 35’s.
New to overlanding but not new to driving in the woods, avid hunter and fisherman!
I put a canopy on it and built a bed platform, my next step is building a roof rack for the canopy!

Attachments

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey everyone! Just joined the community!
I live in Newberg Or.
I have a 06 Dodge Ram 2500 Heavt Duty 4x4, 5.1 L sitting on 35’s.
New to overlanding but not new to driving in the woods, avid hunter and fisherman!
I put a canopy on it and built a bed platform, my next step is building a roof rack for the canopy!

You are in the Northwest Region. Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you: Overland Bound Regions!

Here is the link to check out the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events: Overland Bound Meetups

Planning a trip or want to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

Welcome to our amazing community where we help each other outfit and explore because adventure is necessary!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello. Just joined the forum. I’m from north Alabama. Me and my family have been riding utv’s for several years but as the kids get older we have switched gears to overlanding and have really enjoyed it so far. I have a second gen Tacoma with a few mild mods and a fourth gen 4Runner that is stock for now.

You are in the Southeast Region. Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you: Overland Bound Regions!

Here is the link to check out the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events: Overland Bound Meetups

Planning a trip or want to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

Welcome to our amazing community where we help each other outfit and explore because adventure is necessary!