Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Hello! My name is Christopher and I am just getting into the overland experience. I live in Waterford, Pennsylvania, just south of Erie, where Lake Erie is. I very recently just purchased a 2002 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 with 86k miles, Regular Cab with a 6.5ft bed for $3200. I bought it bone stock with only minor repairs needed. A week after the purchase, I traveled down to Pittsburgh to pick up a camper shell though it wasn't a direct fit(for older Dakota). Within this next week or so, I plan on buying a "high rise" shell specifically made for it. The tires needed replaced bad, so for now as winter tires/rims, I am using brand new rims and Goodyear Wrangler Radial's, 235/75/15. I do plan on using the stock 16's that I purchased it with for the daily in the other 3 seasons. I bought a brand new brush guard for it and either want to put on 2 KC round lights on it or a LED bar. Other than that, a rack will be placed on the shell and a hitch.
Welcome from swpa.

Kman220

Rank 0

Contributor I

CNY
Hello all, newbie from VA. Look forward to running some trails with east coasters sometime soon. I drive a 07 Chevy Trailblazer with 3” suspension, 3” body lift, 33” mud terrains and full armor front to back. She taken me on a few little trips, but I’m looking to do a little bit more than I have over the last 4 years.
Nice Rig! I used to have an Isuzu Ascender.. Your build looks great! Is that the lift mister kit? I never got a chance to lift mine, due to change in occupation/commute, but always though the gmt360 platform looked great lifted

Reactions: Offroadtb

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello, I’m Jared. Just joined and excited to start hitting some trails. Just recently purchased my 5th Gen 4Runner and can’t wait to see how it does. I’m definitely not new to the offroad scene, but discovered the world of overlanding and it’s right up my alley. I am from NW Pennsylvania but plan to make some trips all over to see the country. But, I am definitely not opposed to some trips in my home state.
Jishman1 welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello all, newbie from VA. Look forward to running some trails with east coasters sometime soon. I drive a 07 Chevy Trailblazer with 3” suspension, 3” body lift, 33” mud terrains and full armor front to back. She taken me on a few little trips, but I’m looking to do a little bit more than I have over the last 4 years.
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
Looks like your rig is ready to go! If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @NovaBound who is your local Member Rep.

Overland Bound Meetups

Reactions: Offroadtb

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Hello overlanders,
My name is Dave, I'm from Western Australia, my rig is a 2012 Volkswagen Amarok with a lot of mods, I have owned it since new and the first time it went off road was the day I picked it up from the dealership.
Prior to that I have had 2 Toyota Hiluxes, and a 120 series Toyota Prado.
All of my off road driving has been done here in Australia, plenty of sand, rock and mud.
Welcome fellow Aussie!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi all, I'm Sean and i have a 2003 Land Rover Discovery 2. I have been living in Tooele Utah for about 5 years now but lived in Denver Colorado before i got moved for work. I pretty much have no over landing experience but i love to explore.
Hey welcome to OB. We are going to be planning some fun stuff soon. Feel free to share any experience or input on what you would like to see, looking forward to meeting you. Reach out to me if you need anything.

Last edited:

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi everyone!

I'm Crystal and my husband is Eddie. We are sharing this profile as we both have trucks for overlanding. We are in Riverton, Utah and are pretty much newbies into overlanding. I have a 2010 4Runner and Eddie has a 2016 Tundra. We are slowly adding mods to both trucks, but the 4Runner will be the primary when offroading is involved. We don't have a picture of the Tundra yet, it is still pretty new to use (upgrade from the 2003 Tacoma in our profile picture).
Welcome to OB. We are going to start planning some fun stuff. Stay tuned. Feel free to share any experience or input on what you would like to see. Looking forward to meeting you. Reach out if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Just introducing myself. I'm excited to get to know some other people who share my enthusiasm for the outdoors.

Driving a 2017 TRD Pro (Cement color) that I picked up last month. So I'm just getting started on my build. I'll post some photos once I hit the minimum post count.
We are going to start planning some fun stuff so stay tuned. Feel free to share any experience or input on what you would like to see. Reach out to me if you need anything. Welcome to OB

Last edited:

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Gregg from Reno, NV. Originally from South Carolina, former Army, married with 2 adventurous daughters. I've owned 4x4's all my life but never a Jeep until recently...2016 JKU Rubicon. I've done a lot of overland trips using quads...loaded to the gills...lol. I'm moving away from them and towards overland trips with the Jeep which will be better for the whole family. I'm looking forward to linking up with others in the Reno / Northern California area for some fun trips.+
Welcome to Reno. I was just in SC....family there. Check out the the Reno overlanding thread in Overland Bound Meet ups thread. Should be near the top.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me.

Offroadtb

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nice Rig! I used to have an Isuzu Ascender.. Your build looks great! Is that the lift mister kit? I never got a chance to lift mine, due to change in occupation/commute, but always though the gmt360 platform looked great lifted
Yessir, before his shop washed away, i jsut started another build for my wife, once we finish it up, she is going to post up and start her threads here.

Offroadtb

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
Looks like your rig is ready to go! If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @NovaBound who is your local Member Rep.

Overland Bound Meetups
Thank you Hank, Killer Rig man, i really like the countour lines on the paint job, i have never seen that before.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Renard Thomas

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Santa Clarita, CA 91354
Member #

Hello Everyone,

I am Renard and I travel with my wife April in our 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2wd named Casper the friendly Jeep. We purchased the Jeep a couple of years ago, for a camping vehicle. We live in Santa Clarita, California.

We are both new to overlanding so that would make us novice. I do have some experience, I have been overlanding for a while through YouTube. Lol... I watch a lot of overlanding videos so I might be a virtual expert.

We joined to meet more people that share our passion for vehicles and adventures. We also hope to learn and share experience.

I am not sure if I can put details of our rig in the profile but I will what is appropriate as I learn more about forum etiquette (the where and what to post).

Attachments

Last edited:

B-R

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tampa, FL, USA
Member #

B-R from Tampa new member I have always worked on buddies trucks helping them in the shop and on the trail. So my build has been years in the making yeah and never done it’s a 01 Chevy 2500 hd 36 inch Goodyear’s Aftermarket bumpers ,9000 # Ramsey winch , rack and topper ,Rtt and awning , Daul batteries ,airlift bags also tow rig , Zena welder and water tank in the works. Been camping out of the truck for years . We are looking forward to seeing new places and talking with everyone

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Gregg from Reno, NV. Originally from South Carolina, former Army, married with 2 adventurous daughters. I've owned 4x4's all my life but never a Jeep until recently...2016 JKU Rubicon. I've done a lot of overland trips using quads...loaded to the gills...lol. I'm moving away from them and towards overland trips with the Jeep which will be better for the whole family. I'm looking forward to linking up with others in the Reno / Northern California area for some fun trips.+
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Check out the Reno meet-up they are a very active group.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! My name is Christopher and I am just getting into the overland experience. I live in Waterford, Pennsylvania, just south of Erie, where Lake Erie is. I very recently just purchased a 2002 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 with 86k miles, Regular Cab with a 6.5ft bed for $3200. I bought it bone stock with only minor repairs needed. A week after the purchase, I traveled down to Pittsburgh to pick up a camper shell though it wasn't a direct fit(for older Dakota). Within this next week or so, I plan on buying a "high rise" shell specifically made for it. The tires needed replaced bad, so for now as winter tires/rims, I am using brand new rims and Goodyear Wrangler Radial's, 235/75/15. I do plan on using the stock 16's that I purchased it with for the daily in the other 3 seasons. I bought a brand new brush guard for it and either want to put on 2 KC round lights on it or a LED bar. Other than that, a rack will be placed on the shell and a hitch.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: Chaoss