Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
B-R from Tampa new member I have always worked on buddies trucks helping them in the shop and on the trail. So my build has been years in the making yeah and never done it’s a 01 Chevy 2500 hd 36 inch Goodyear’s Aftermarket bumpers ,9000 # Ramsey winch , rack and topper ,Rtt and awning , Daul batteries ,airlift bags also tow rig , Zena welder and water tank in the works. Been camping out of the truck for years . We are looking forward to seeing new places and talking with everyone
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.
Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Chaoss

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,

I am Renard and I travel with my wife April ion our 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2wd named Casper the friendly Jeep. We purchased the Jeep a couple of years ago, for a camping vehicle. We live in Santa Clarita, California. We are both new to overlanding so that would make us novice. I do have some experience, I have been overlanding for a while through YouTube. Lol... I watch a lot of overlanding video so I might be a virtual expert. We joined to meet more people that share our passion for vehicles and adventures. We also hope to learn and share what we know.

I am not sure if I can put details of our rig in the profile but I will what is appropriate as I learn more about forum etiquette (the where and what to post).
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, newbie from VA. Look forward to running some trails with east coasters sometime soon. I drive a 07 Chevy Trailblazer with 3” suspension, 3” body lift, 33” mud terrains and full armor front to back. She taken me on a few little trips, but I’m looking to do a little bit more than I have over the last 4 years.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
RebelJoe sounds good to know all the new updates in the future. I myself did camping, fishing, 4 wheeling all that outdoors growing up off the beaten path and outdoor experience. This is just adding to that experience by making new ones.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good afternoon. I am currently in Hollister CA. I have a 2017 Ram Rebel that is stock at the moment but lots on order. I have been camping my whole life out of tents at lakes and love the idea of just driving anywhere with a capable vehicle and seeing places I would not have been able to before. See you out there!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks, we've had it not even three weeks and we're already transforming this little rig to get off-road bound. The only thing we've learned already is that Jeep stands for "Jeeps empty every pocket" and that is the truth. We understand though that this is not a sprint, but a marathon. We still have plenty of time to mod out our rig as the ultimate over lander, but it's definitely going to take a lot of time, some money and especially some experience to get there. Right now we're trying to get our feet wet, by watching youtube marathons, reading forums and talking to other off roaders and what their experiences have been.

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Bound Regions!

Glad you figured out what JEEP really meant early it will save you pain later. Have fun with it.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everybody!

New to Overlanding! Have camped practically my whole life and have been into backpacking for the last 10 years or so. This seems like a logical extension of those two activities. I drive a ‘14 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.

Mark

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Bound Regions!

I have seen Trailhawks do some amazing things on the trail that I thought would have stoped them but they are very capable.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi guys! My name is Timur! I'm from Russia :) glad to be part of the team :))
I drive a Nissan Terrano (third generation) I will be glad to communicate :)
Interesting to know I'm the only member of the club of Russia..

You might be the only member in Russia but hopefully that wont be the case for long. Make sure you check out the forum pages to help you with your adventures.

If there is anything I can do to help just message me @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the forum. Looking forward to off-road events in the SoCal area.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Overland Bound Regions!

J-P

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler II

Montreal, QC, Canada
First Name
Jp
Last Name
Jerome
Member #

Hi guys, happy to be a member
My name is Jean Pierre but you can all call me JP. I am from Montreal Canada and I drive (daily and trail) a 2016 GMC Canyon all terrain edition with duramax engine
Love my diesel truck (4 cyl) it has lots of torque and very capable in the snow.
Associated with Overland Montreal as an admin. Love camping, fishing and meeting great people from all around the globe
Talk to you soon or hit me up if you have questions

Timur

Rank I

Contributor III

Moscow, Russia
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Timur
[QUOTE = "JP jerome, post: 311458, member: 37156"]
Привет, ребята, рад быть членом
Меня зовут Жан Пьер, но вы все можете звать меня JP. Я из Монреаля, Канады, и я езжу (ежедневно и по следам) на внедорожнике GMC Canyon 2016 года с двигателем duramax
Очень нравится мой дизельный грузовик (4 цил), он обладает большим крутящим моментом и очень способен на снегу.
Связанный с Overland Montreal в качестве администратора. Люблю походы, рыбалку и встречи с замечательными людьми со всего мира
Поговорим с вами в ближайшее время или ударить меня, если у вас есть вопросы
[/ QUOTE]

Hi! Glad to see you in team each! :))

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Chaoss

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Greeting all I’m Jonathan “Chaoss”. I’m currently serving a military assignment in Tucson AZ. Great state to explore the outdoors and been doing the Offroad/overlanding for 3 years now. We have a 2011 Tacoma with a few upgrades and it is our source of unplugging from work and daily lives. Feel free to reach me if you are in the area, we love to meet new people.

Best,
Chaoss

ZR2_Zamboni

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lancaster, OH, USA
Member #

I’m a newbie. Kevin Frank from Lancaster, OH. My overland vehicle is a 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 with lots of goodies. Novice to OverLanding, not camping or outdoors. Great way to do it all together.

Attachments

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

My name is Jean Pierre but you can all call me JP. I am from Montreal Canada and I drive (daily and trail) a 2016 GMC Canyon all terrain edition with duramax engine
Love my diesel truck (4 cyl) it has lots of torque and very capable in the snow.
Associated with Overland Montreal as an admin. Love camping, fishing and meeting great people from all around the globe
Welcome to OB.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Greeting all I’m Jonathan “Chaoss”. I’m currently serving a military assignment in Tucson AZ. Great state to explore the outdoors and been doing the Offroad/overlanding for 3 years now. We have a 2011 Tacoma with a few upgrades and it is our source of unplugging from work and daily lives. Feel free to reach me if you are in the area, we love to meet new people.

Best,
Chaoss
Welcome to OB and thank you for your service.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I’m a newbie. Kevin Frank from Lancaster, OH. My overland vehicle is a 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 with lots of goodies. Novice to OverLanding, not camping or outdoors. Great way to do it all together.
Welcome to OB. Awesome pictures you have taken.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello guys and girls! New member here my name is Zach I'm originally from Middleburg FL currently living in Lafayette, TN with my wife and 4 kids and this is our 2008 jeep Wrangler jku named "RAGNAR" and we are slowly transforming our jeep to an overland vehicleView attachment 89147
Welcome to OB. Love the Jeep.

Renard Thomas

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Santa Clarita, CA 91354
Member #

Hello JP

Welcome to Overland Bound. I am new as well. My wife and I adventure in a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2wd named "Casper the friendly Jeep". Not the ideal overlaninding vehicle because it is 2wd. But we have made a few modifications so that it will take us where we want to grow. I believe it will take us some time to outgrow it. We look at it as more of a recreational vehicle. We have owned it for about two years and building it to travel and camp the whole time. The 2016 GMC Canyon Duramax sounds like a great adventure rig with the torquey little diesel. Do you sleep in your vehicle or bring a tent? We do both depending on the tent.

Best Regards,
Renard