Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
I finally decided to join and become a contributing member. I've been sneaking and peeking at this site for a while. Now I'm a member
Join us Sunday for the conference call. Nice to have someone new up here in North county. We are practically neighbors.

Reactions: Jedi and Harmz32

ALG

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sunrise, Florida, United States
First Name
Andres
Last Name
Guerrero
Member #

Hi Everyone.
I've been looking at OB for a while and finally made it here. Not much experience as an Overlander but love the outdoors and decided to get me a rig and start from there. So thanks for the group and the information sharing. Hope to see you all out there soon.
The Rig: Jeep WK2

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Corey B
Southeast Wisconsin
'03 Tacoma X-tra cab

New to actual Overlanding. Grew up out West. Miss my mountains every day.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or assistant ambassador can help.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey. I'm new here. Live in Northern Utah within 5 hours of nearly everywhere in the West.
Lifelong outdoors guy, newly semi-retired.
Bought a new-to-me old rig. I've had a several Land Rovers of various vintages, but this is my first Defender.
From South Africa. 1989 LR 110.
View attachment 79147

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Here is a meet-up you might be interested in.

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/meet-greet-plan/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I just did 2" lift & tires to my 2017 BU
View attachment 79164

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
Keep an eye out for a meet-up that will be held in Austin next year.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone.
I've been looking at OB for a while and finally made it here. Not much experience as an Overlander but love the outdoors and decided to get me a rig and start from there. So thanks for the group and the information sharing. Hope to see you all out there soon.
The Rig: Jeep WK2

There is a meet-up in your area that meets monthly, check them out on the forum if your interested great group of people. https:/www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-inland-empire-meet-up-06-16-2018.10015/

Reactions: ALG

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! I just joined as a new member. I don't have any experience overlanding, but I have spent plenty of time in the outdoors and I'm proficient in wilderness survival.

Jacksonville, FL
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road
minimal experience overlanding and off-roading
View attachment 79166

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or assistant ambassador can help.

KTM_OPEN

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello new Friends.
I’m Terral from Salt Lake City Utah and love the outdoors. My background is off-road motorcycle riding and Racing. I’ve also done a lot of backpacking and Camping.

My wife bought me a 19 Colorado ZR2 so I’m stoked to build a very capable overland rig.

Looking to meet members in my area and explore the west! Don’t be shy and say hello!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello new Friends.
I’m Terral from Salt Lake City Utah and love the outdoors. My background is off-road motorcycle riding and Racing. I’ve also done a lot of backpacking and Camping.

My wife bought me a 19 Colorado ZR2 so I’m stoked to build a very capable overland rig.

Looking to meet members in my area and explore the west! Don’t be shy and say hello!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.

Here is a meet-up you might be interested in.

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/meet-greet-plan/

Hi everyone,

I am based out of Southwestern Ontario, Canada. I've done one multiweek road trip up to the Arctic and a number of relatively shorter trips. As I plan for further long trips and maybe heading down to Baja soon for a brief visit (if I can get the courage to do so), I thought this would be a good place to get some advice! I drive a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek with a James Baroud hard shell roof top tent.

Looking forward to reading up on things here and then being able to ask some questions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello new Friends.

Hi everyone,

I am based out of Southwestern Ontario, Canada. I've done one multiweek road trip up to the Arctic and a number of relatively shorter trips. As I plan for further long trips and maybe heading down to Baja soon for a brief visit (if I can get the courage to do so), I thought this would be a good place to get some advice! I drive a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek with a James Baroud hard shell roof top tent.

Looking forward to reading up on things here and then being able to ask some questions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Chad Gerlaugh

Rank 0

Traveler I

Pinellas Park, FL
Member #

Good evening everyone, I'm Chad from Florida around the Tampa/St Petersburg area. This is my lifted Quigley 4x4 rig, I drive from my wheelchair using a computerized driving system made up of servos.

It does great off-road sitting at 8,4000lb. I'm running a Smittybilt 12000 lb wench, 35x12.50's Toyo MT's. I'm an avid Outdoorsman love to go hunting when I can anywhere in Florida and all the way to NC. I would consider myself pretty technical on the trail when someone's in a pickle, I have a few stories lol

I'm on most social media Instagram, Facebook & YouTube Search OneShotSmackDown or my name.

Anyway maybe we'll see each other somewhere on a trail or outdoors in the near future!!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good evening everyone, I'm Chad from Florida around the Tampa/St Petersburg area. This is my lifted Quigley 4x4 rig, I drive from my wheelchair using a computerized driving system made up of servos.

It does great off-road sitting at 8,4000lb. I'm running a Smittybilt 12000 lb wench, 35x12.50's Toyo MT's. I'm an avid Outdoorsman love to go hunting when I can anywhere in Florida and all the way to NC. I would consider myself pretty technical on the trail when someone's in a pickle, I have a few stories lol

I'm on most social media Instagram, Facebook & YouTube Search OneShotSmackDown or my name.

Anyway maybe we'll see each other somewhere on a trail or outdoors in the near future!!