Valley falls,ny
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Service Branch
Navy/ army 26yrs
Nice! Unfortunately I am starting the process of medically retiring due to a helo crash that happend while being inserted on a mission. Just had my first surgery last week.
Just do every thing they say, so you heal faster, I am recovering from a total shoulder replacement, I had been done in 30th may, I heal quick, I have full movement in left shoulder,, shocked my doctor with how much I can move it,no limitation, just working on strength getting it back to freak strength again.
Deal free to talk to me , I was a SSG , 88M,11B AND 91E ALL MY MOM'S AND EX NAVY WELDER .
IF YOU NEED TO TALK, I AM HERE. SORRY THAT'S THE SQUADLEADER IN ME, LOOK AFTER MY TROOPS. HEAL FAST BROTHER.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy everyone! New member here in VA/DC area. Just got my first Jeep in March and looking forward to some adventures. I’ve been out a few times on trails in VA and PA. Hope to see some of you out on the trails.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or assistant ambassador can help.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy, I'm a new member but have been adventuring most of my life. My latest purchase is a 2001 Subaru Outback, which will be my project vehicle for the next couple years. Once it's become reliable, it will be my daily driver, as well as my overlanding vehicle.

The DFW area has a Meet-Up that meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-dallas-fort-worth-dfw-meet-up.18113/page-5#post-265965

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Yota Overland & Survival

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Camp Lejeune, NC
Member #

Just do every thing they say, so you heal faster, I am recovering from a total shoulder replacement, I had been done in 30th may, I heal quick, I have full movement in left shoulder,, shocked my doctor with how much I can move it,no limitation, just working on strength getting it back to freak strength again.
Deal free to talk to me , I was a SSG , 88M,11B AND 91E ALL MY MOM'S AND EX NAVY WELDER .
IF YOU NEED TO TALK, I AM HERE. SORRY THAT'S THE SQUADLEADER IN ME, LOOK AFTER MY TROOPS. HEAL FAST BROTHER.
Thanks brother

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Who is in my region,upper ny, Albany ,ny area
First of all welcome to Overland Bound and the East Region!

There are a few members from your area. You can find them on the member map. In fact a couple of them were just at the Overland New York State winter trip this weekend.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

SSG ALLHANDS

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley falls,ny
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Service Branch
Navy/ army 26yrs
Think I met them, the guy driving the 4runner TRD pro , suggested I check it out.
I am a member #15810

NightKids888

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

East Bay, CA
Member #

Hello, new member here

1) Bay Area, CA
2) 2006 Nissan Xterra
3) Novice Overlanding Experience

I've been going into the woods for camping, hunting and shooting in Mendocino, Shasta and El Dorado area, never really ventured out on the OHV trails by myself, for fear of getting stuck. My rig is pretty much stock right now. I purchase the X last year, the only mods I have so far are LED headlights and I just completed a rear suspension lift with Old Man Emu CS061R medium duty spring pack and Bilstein 5125 shocks, giving me almost a 2" lift. I plan to be ready to start hitting the beginner/intermediate trails next summer once I complete the lift in the front and get new tires. I'll work my way up to a roof top tent, which is the reason for getting into more serious overlanding.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi everyone,

I am based out of Southwestern Ontario, Canada. I've done one multiweek road trip up to the Arctic and a number of relatively shorter trips. As I plan for further long trips and maybe heading down to Baja soon for a brief visit (if I can get the courage to do so), I thought this would be a good place to get some advice! I drive a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek with a James Baroud hard shell roof top tent.

Looking forward to reading up on things here and then being able to ask some questions!
Welcome to OB from Central New York!

Reactions: v12mountain

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Howdy everyone! New member here in VA/DC area. Just got my first Jeep in March and looking forward to some adventures. I’ve been out a few times on trails in VA and PA. Hope to see some of you out on the trails.
Welcome to OB and the East Region!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, new member here

1) Bay Area, CA
2) 2006 Nissan Xterra
3) Novice Overlanding Experience

I've been going into the woods for camping, hunting and shooting in Mendocino, Shasta and El Dorado area, never really ventured out on the OHV trails by myself, for fear of getting stuck. My rig is pretty much stock right now. I purchase the X last year, the only mods I have so far are LED headlights and I just completed a rear suspension lift with Old Man Emu CS061R medium duty spring pack and Bilstein 5125 shocks, giving me almost a 2" lift. I plan to be ready to start hitting the beginner/intermediate trails next summer once I complete the lift in the front and get new tires. I'll work my way up to a roof top tent, which is the reason for getting into more serious overlanding.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Bean

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Weatherford Tx
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ke5et