Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Breed1975

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Hi everyone,

Just a brief note to introduce myself. I’ve been backpacking/camping my whole life, but just started overlanding a few years ago now and cannot get enough! Eastern Sierras, Death Valley, Mojave Rd, Big Bear, Glamis, Sedona are a few of my favorites. Running a 2015 JKU Rubi with RE coilover suspension, 37s, Poison Spyder body armor, Warn bumpers/winch, and a RTT. Live in South Orange County and always up for a trail ride. Thrilled to be apart of the community and look forward to some fun backcountry trips!

Cheers,
Brian

Attachments

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Andrew J. Lopez
Trabuco Canyon California
Instagram: @trdoverlanding
Rigs: 2018 Silver TRD Premium Offroad 4runner &
2019 White TRD Premium Offroad 4runner
Experience: Having alot of fun!
Welcome to Overland Bound, nice rig, I had no idea where Trabuco Canyon was had to look it up. Looks nice down there... Look forward to seeing you out there.

Kurtis Angelovic

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Salt Lake City, Utah
First Name
Kurtis
Last Name
Angelovic
Member #

Hello all,
Just joined couple of days ago.

I spent most of my youth and earlier adulthood and first couple years of marriage by as life has away of throwing curses at you I have been on a 20 year hiatus. Bought Jeep this summer and have loved every minute of getting back into camping and over landing.

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hey everyone. I am very new to the overland life however I have been an avid outdoorsman all of my adult years. I am very interested in setting up my 2017 f250 as an overland/camping trip. I am looking forward to learning from each and every one of you. I am located in Western North Carolina. Thanks for having my in the group.
Welcome from Asheville! There are quite a few of us in WNC here on OB. Hope to cross trails with you soon!

Mike

Reactions: Oniel Mendez

Oniel Mendez

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

New Jersey
Member #

Greetings all!
We are Oniel and Victoria.
We’re located in northern New Jersey and
currently our truck is a 2018 Chevy Silverado 4x4 crew cab. At this point it is all stock as we decided to first build our M105a2 trailer. As our family got bigger in the last 3 years and our kids got older we wanted to get away from the suburban lifestyle by just going down to the park, let the children play and then go home. We truly desired to show them real adventures first around New Jersey by hitting as many lakes as we could with our canoe and with our truck and trailer. We saw several videos by people at Overland Expo East in regard to Overland Bound and how much the community helps each other so there was no doubt in our minds that this is definitely for us.IMG_6009.JPGIMG_3268.JPG

Last edited:

Traveler I

HI everyone!

My name is Jimmy Anderson and I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I'm finishing college at the moment so overlanding is more of a hobby right now, and most of my camping is in my family's cabin in the Jemez mountains. My rig right now isn't much but it's mine and I love it, a 2010 Volvo xc70. I've just gotten it after driving a BMW 3 series for a couple years and with classes I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to the build, but here's how it sits now:

DSC_0129-1.jpg

Heart of Dixie

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clanton Alabama
Member #

Hey all, just an Ol Country boy here from central Alabama. I've always loved camping and offroading. Basically anything outdoors. We have 5 children and an old 85 Suburban. The kids will be grown and gone before i know it so I want to adventure more with them and make as many memories as We can. We are hoping to get a trailer soon to haul all our gear etc. Hope to meet some of you on the trails this coming year. We are planning a trip to Colorado in 2019. God Bless

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello from New Zealand! I recently joined as a full fledged member as well, looking forward to adding some local trails as awesome adventure locations to the member map. I use a Jeep Wrangler JKU for adventures and it’s also my daily driver. Look forward to connecting with you all!
Welcome to OB!!!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello all,

I spent most of my youth and earlier adulthood and first couple years of marriage by as life has away of throwing curses at you I have been on a 20 year hiatus. Bought Jeep this summer and have loved every minute of getting back into camping and over landing.
Welcome to OB!!!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello Hello....

Currently living in Singapore but originally from NY/NJ area.
Starting to get interested in Overlanding watching youtubers like TrialRecon and Overland Bound. Hopefully when my family and I return I/we can start our own expedition.
Used to own a red 91' YJ. Small lift, rims and tires.
Welcome to OB and when you get back the East Region! Let us know when you are coming back! There are many trips and meetups you can jump in on as soon as you get back!!!

Hank

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi there.

This looks like a great forum and a very well kept and clean website - thanks for your efforts. I'm a new member from Canada - my passion is fly fishing and my jeep helps put me closer to stream :)

Rig: Currently driving a Jeep Sahara Unlimited. Retired a 95 Lada Niva Cossack and 99 Jeep Cherokee Sport (still miss both)
Experience: Exploring skidoo trails in the summer.
Welcome to OB! Sounds like you have a lot in common with Overland On The Fly on Instagram.

Hank

Reactions: Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member checking in.

Name: Erik
OB Badge #: 15045
Rig: 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series, Stock (for now!)
Experience: None, but eager to learn
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,

Just a brief note to introduce myself. I’ve been backpacking/camping my whole life, but just started overlanding a few years ago now and cannot get enough! Eastern Sierras, Death Valley, Mojave Rd, Big Bear, Glamis, Sedona are a few of my favorites. Running a 2015 JKU Rubi with RE coilover suspension, 37s, Poison Spyder body armor, Warn bumpers/winch, and a RTT. Live in South Orange County and always up for a trail ride. Thrilled to be apart of the community and look forward to some fun backcountry trips!

Cheers,
Brian
Welcome to Overland B0und!

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-orange-county-overland-bound-monthly-meet-up-06-02-2018.13515/
Nice looking JKU

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hiya everybody,

I'm pretty new to overlanding but not new to off-roading.
Rig is a pretty basic Wrangler 2011 2 Door.
I'm from South West Ohio, Red river gorge is a 2 hour drive but ultimately I would like to venture much farther west

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: Ol' Scrapiron

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.
Here is a meet-up you might be interested in.

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/meet-greet-plan/