Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I think the first guy had it nailed...

Rig: 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Experience: Mediocre.. lol :) Just an Overland nerd!

View attachment 76086
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
New guy here. Not new to camping, backpacking, fishing and other outdoor activities. Just over the last year or so we (the family) have gotten much more into dispersed camping and escaping the crowds. Looking to learn some tips and tricks...willing to help out when I can.
I drive a Tacoma and just invested in a RTT.
Thanks,
Eric

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/san-diego-overland-bound-trail-runs.17178/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, new here.
Vehicle: 2018 4runner TRD Offroad
Huntersville, NC

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: Jimmy Schantz

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New guy here!

1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ. "Outcast" Beat not babied!
Valmeyer, Illinois

@Kent R

todd sharp

Rank 0

Contributor I

Long Beach, CA
Member #

New guy here. Well, not a new guy, just haven't posted, prior. Haven't made the time. Been changing that over the last year. Live in Signal Hill, CA, and currently building out a 1998 Mitsubishi Montero with the Winter Pkg. Have always enjoyed camping and vehicles and exploring, so figured it was time to roll it all together. These are from the day I purchased the Montero, a few months back. I've subsequently done a crap ton to it, and still have much to do. At this point, it's once again very reliable. Now for the fun stuff.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New guy here. Well, not a new guy, just haven't posted, prior. Haven't made the time. Been changing that over the last year. Live in Signal Hill, CA, and currently building out a 1998 Mitsubishi Montero with the Winter Pkg. Have always enjoyed camping and vehicles and exploring, so figured it was time to roll it all together. These are from the day I purchased the Montero, a few months back. I've subsequently done a crap ton to it, and still have much to do. At this point, it's once again very reliable. Now for the fun stuff.

There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.
West LA meet-up, Long Beach meet-up to name a few. Also you might want to look up @Montero Mike on the forum he has done a great job with a Montero also.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from North Fl, just getting back into overlanding and adding features to my 2016 Ram 1500

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

Just joined up today. Meet a few members awhile back at a Rigs and Coffee meet that recommended this site. Just bought a 4runner and have already been out on a few adventures. Looking forward to many more. Located in Rock Hill, SC.

@Kent R

Reactions: Borkinator

Jkurubi12

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Miami, Fl
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Beato
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4VWL
Hello Everyone,

Became a member a few days ago at Overland Expo East. Have enjoyed off roading and camping for many years. I enjoy working on my and my friends vehicles ( mostly Jeeps. ) I currently own a 2012 JKUR which is set up more for going off road but have recently started outfitting it for more overland style travel. Hoping to incorporate both into my future travels. Living in south Florida and hoping to meet some members in the area.

80up4x

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Antelope, California, USA
First Name
Ramil
Last Name
Guico
Member #

Hi Everyone! Just joined the OB group and by reading and seeing wonderful rigs i am glad to join...also what OB stands for! I purchased my 80/LX450 back in July for a great deal and always been fascinated what these rigs can do and the looks. So far i am building her up for a great trip hopefully next year to MOAB with my cousins who also has Landcruisers. Hoping to meet fellow members and get ideas to build my rig...Glad I Joined! Below is a picture of my rig with my cousins at Pismo Beach for tue TNF event.20181109_163633.jpeg

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Glad to see you on the forums. Enjoy the journey with your Montero!

Reactions: todd sharp

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

new guy from north of atlanta, ga... looking forward to chatting w/ everyone.

i've been camping most of my life, but the addition of a "capable" vehicle is new and making it so much fun :)

i travel in a 2010 FJ Cruiser TT and have been working on my M1101 camping trailer...
View attachment 76138
Love it when a new member comes in with an FJ!!!! Welcome to OB!

Reactions: not_yoda

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Hello Everyone,

Became a member a few days ago at Overland Expo East. Have enjoyed off roading and camping for many years. I enjoy working on my and my friends vehicles ( mostly Jeeps. ) I currently own a 2012 JKUR which is set up more for going off road but have recently started outfitting it for more overland style travel. Hoping to incorporate both into my future travels. Living in south Florida and hoping to meet some members in the area.
Welcome! We were trouncing through the same mud only a weekend ago haha. Glad you decided to join the family and I look forward to to seeing your transition into ‘overlanding’.

Hi Everyone! Just joined the OB group and by reading and seeing wonderful rigs i am glad to join...also what OB stands for! I purchased my 80/LX450 back in July for a great deal and always been fascinated what these rigs can do and the looks. So far i am building her up for a great trip hopefully next year to MOAB with my cousins who also has Landcruisers. Hoping to meet fellow members and get ideas to build my rig...Glad I Joined! Below is a picture of my rig with my cousins at Pismo Beach for tue TNF event.View attachment 76133
Welcome to Overland Bound! Always love seeing an 80 series and I look forward to to reading about your adventures.

Greetings from Canada!
My first post.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Rig(so far):2012 Ford F-150 SCREW
EXPERIENCE:Beginner/Hunter/Experienced Camper

Kids are grown and doing their thing so wifey & I wanna get back into camping so for us that means driving there pulling our explorer trailer, tenting and exploring mostly Canadian wilderness but have a US destination bucket list.

Love the outdoors and look forward to participating in the OB forum and learning more.