Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I'm trying to catch up, and I wanted to offer a warm welcome to all of the new Overland Bound forum members! You will find that this is a friendly and congenial place, with everyone more than willing to offer a hand, some knowledge, or moral support. We also like to help you spend your money! :laughing:

Welcome aboard!
Steve

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hello everyone! Im Kirk

1) Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
2) Rig: 2009 Tacoma
3) Overlanding Experience Background: pretty new to overlanding but traveling the states for the month of July so I'll be gaining lots of experience.

I'll make a build thread, but basics are 3" lift on 35s.
Love the rig and welcome to OB!

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Hello everyone! Im Kirk

1) Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
2) Rig: 2009 Tacoma
3) Overlanding Experience Background: pretty new to overlanding but traveling the states for the month of July so I'll be gaining lots of experience.

I'll make a build thread, but basics are 3" lift on 35s.
MAN!!!!!! pretty much a spitting image of what I want to do to my truck. Just not sure about the bed rack or just go with a shell......but damn that looks great!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

Reactions: NorthStar96

Brandon Miller

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I guess I should formally introduce myself!

I'm Brandon (31)
I live in Visalia Ca, but originally from Riverside Ca.
My current rig is a 96 Ford Ranger XLT
I've been in just about every terrain California has to offer. My go to is the desert, but I also love the foothills, the mountains, the dunes, and a random dirt country road. I love the communications side of exploring. I'm into radios, GPS, and route plotting. My pre trip prep is considered my "homework" and I really enjoy it. Looking forward to progressing in the scene and hopefully meeting some of you guys!

yeti

Rank 0

Contributor I

Rig: 2001 Jeep Cherokee stock little bigger than stock tires
Overlanding Experience: Novice I'm just starting out. Getting the Jeep build where I want it will a slow process due family responsibilities ( 3 kids and a wife) stinken family. Just kidding I love them. So I'm mainly to here to get ideas and drool.

JOSX2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mebane, NC
Member #

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum here, but starting to take an interest in expedition/overlanding. Would definitely like to take the family on such an excursion at some point, and hopefully make a habit of it
I'm in NC.

I've got an '05 Xterra SE Offroad that I wheel mostly out at URE ("SE Offroad" cause stock it's an SE, but I recently swapped in a rear m226 locking axle, with a LOKKA up front
), and am pretty active over on thenewx. Ya can check out my X's build page over at TNX:

So, I'll prolly lurk in here for a little bit while I go through posts, upcoming events, etc. Trying to get some ideas of what I can do for camp set ups & whatnot
Would like to build/get an expedition/overland-type of trailer with a RTT at some point in time. Wife's on board with that idea too at least!

GoHeels

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wilmington NC
Member #

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum here, but starting to take an interest in expedition/overlanding. Would definitely like to take the family on such an excursion at some point, and hopefully make a habit of it
I'm in NC.

I've got an '05 Xterra SE Offroad that I wheel mostly out at URE ("SE Offroad" cause stock it's an SE, but I recently swapped in a rear m226 locking axle, with a LOKKA up front
), and am pretty active over on thenewx. Ya can check out my X's build page over at TNX:

So, I'll prolly lurk in here for a little bit while I go through posts, upcoming events, etc. Trying to get some ideas of what I can do for camp set ups & whatnot
Would like to build/get an expedition/overland-type of trailer with a RTT at some point in time. Wife's on board with that idea too at least!
Good to see another NC guy here. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-S920L using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

Reactions: JOSX2