Wilmington, NC, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Root
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4RFE
Hey everyone, I'm new to this and looking forward to joining you on some adventures, as well as starting some adventures of my own. I've been following Overland Bound and many other YouTube channels for a while now and dreamed of getting involved. There's no time like the present! I'm based in Wilmington, NC. I'm actually looking for my rig now. I have a 2016 4Runner in my sites and she should be mine very soon. Thanks!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Brand new from Massachusetts. I have an 06 forester xt that I’m starting to modify into an overland rig. Looking forward to learning as much as I can from the group. View attachment 72012
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Fozzyschu

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, I'm new to this and looking forward to joining you on some adventures, as well as starting some adventures of my own. I've been following Overland Bound and many other YouTube channels for a while now and dreamed of getting involved. There's no time like the present! I'm based in Wilmington, NC. I'm actually looking for my rig now. I have a 2016 4Runner in my sites and she should be mine very soon. Thanks!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum
@Kent R

CapitalQ

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hemet ca
First Name
Quinn
Last Name
Uptergrove
Member #

Hi, the capital “Q” stands for Quinn. I am currently building up a 2000 F250 V10 4x4. Its probably a touch too large for most of the trails near me (Merced Ca) but I figure the best place to start is with what’s already in the drive way. I look forward to getting out to some events and meeting some of you folks in my area.

Attachments

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi, the capital “Q” stands for Quinn. I am currently building up a 2000 F250 V10 4x4. Its probably a touch too large for most of the trails near me (Merced Ca) but I figure the best place to start is with what’s already in the drive way. I look forward to getting out to some events and meeting some of you folks in my area.
Welcome

Daver90s

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey y'all - New member here. Just moved to New York State from the mitten and discovered O.B. when looking for places to primitive camp/wheel/explore in NY. I'm hoping to use this as a resource to meet folks and share information and experiences. Most of my recent overloading has been done on my motorcycle (BMW GS) but also have a '17 Tacoma that I'm eager to go get dirty. It will be better suited to bring along my wife and dog.
Not the greatest pictures but... 2014-10-05 10.20.35-1.jpgScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 7.17.50 PM.jpg

Thanks - Dave

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y'all - New member here. Just moved to New York State from the mitten and discovered O.B. when looking for places to primitive camp/wheel/explore in NY. I'm hoping to use this as a resource to meet folks and share information and experiences. Most of my recent overloading has been done on my motorcycle (BMW GS) but also have a '17 Tacoma that I'm eager to go get dirty. It will be better suited to bring along my wife and dog.
Not the greatest pictures but... View attachment 72095View attachment 72096

Thanks - Dave

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum
@Kent R

Reactions: Drifterman

Salem

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Salem
Last Name
Long
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hi y'all I'm Salem. I'm looking for people to meet and ride with I'm not a beginner and not an expert at overlanding lol somewhere in the middle. I'm a very experienced off-road and trail rider who loves a long drive off the hardpack. I enjoy the challenge of surviving out of a vehicle for extended periods and I'm addicted to exploration and challenging my rig.

Vehicle: 1978 f150 4x4 swbbuilt big block 400 bored to 412 292 extreme energy cam shaved ported and polished 351c mustang heads 4 spd granny low on 35 inch federal couragia mts

Experience: decent

Attachments

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Welcome. Good choice on rigs...but hey, I'm bias.[emoji41]