• HTML tutorial

Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

View attachment 71275 Hello all... found this forum by wanting to help with the work at the Chappie-Shasta OHV Park . My wife (Goldielocker) and I have been over landing and off roading a lot. We have a 2000 Jeep TJ 3.5" lift, Eaton rear locker, on board air, 8,000lb winch and I'm sure I'm forgetting a thing or two on it. We also have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma, 1987 Suzuki Samurai. We are from Kelseyville Ca.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
We are planing a meet-up in Santa Rosa that will invite Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Lake and Mendocino counties, so stay tuned for info coming.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Hello Everyone

Jake here from Temecula California, current rig is a 2001 Ford F-150. I would say I’m a novice overlander who’s spent most of my life camping and growing up in the desert. Recently just decided to dig in and start building my rig little by little and it’s been a great project and can’t wait to see what everyone has. See you guys out there!
Welcome to Overland B0und!

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-orange-county-overland-bound-monthly-meet-up-06-02-2018.13515/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Hello everyone,

First time visit here. Like those cool videos from YouTube. Kind of fun. I'm a mountain biker (bicycle). Car has been tool to take me to trailhead. Wish to join the ride in 2019 when my rig mod is done. May take me a year to slowly catching up.

1) Picture of my rig - update to come once mod is complete. So far stock.
2) SF bay area, west San Jose
3) Rig 2010 Lexus GX 460
4) Zero overland experience. I'm handy but know nothing about car except tire thing.

A pleasure to join the club and get to know more nature loving people!

Tom

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

I currently live in El Paso, TX

Rig: 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4
I know it's not the typical rig that most people run, but it's what I have and I plan on running with it. It's pretty much stock right now, but I plan on upgrading as I get more experience.

Experience: novice. I honestly have no experience with Overlanding. I do have quite a bit of experience with hiking, backpacking, and camping. The military has sent me to a couple of survival courses and a few different countries, so being outdoors is nothing new for me.

I'm excited to start this project and hopefully get out there on the trail to meet some of you.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

View attachment 71462 View attachment 71461 Hey, new guy here. I’m currently living in Montana and plan to stay.
Rig: 2006 Ram 2500 Hemi, TRX4. Lifted on 37x13.50 Toyo MTs. A long way to go to be capable of all I want, super slow progress as funds allow.
Experience: a lot of miles off road in all kinds of conditions. Could always learn more. No overnight trips as of yet, so I guess I would be a novice haha. Looking forward to getting out and doing more exploring.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

View attachment 71466 Hey everyone!

Rig: 1996 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 5speed.
No lift. Just tacoma wheels and mud tires as of now.

EXP: I'd say novice to advanced give or take.
Ever since I turned 16 I've been driving off-road vehicles mudding/trailing/crawling/climbing. Learned most of what I know in a straight 6 full size 83 ford bronco 4speed 4x4 with 36 inch tires in st. George. If your in the Ogden/SLC area hit me up and let's go play in the dirt!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

View attachment 71466 Hey everyone!

Rig: 1996 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 5speed.
No lift. Just tacoma wheels and mud tires as of now.

EXP: I'd say novice to advanced give or take.
Ever since I turned 16 I've been driving off-road vehicles mudding/trailing/crawling/climbing. Learned most of what I know in a straight 6 full size 83 ford bronco 4speed 4x4 with 36 inch tires in st. George. If your in the Ogden/SLC area hit me up and let's go play in the dirt!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Hello OB. I'm tyler in gig harbor, wa. Been offroading in the XJ scene for a while. After a few years hiatus I'm back looking to explore, this time in a more spacious, family oriented rig. Bought last June it's a 2018 4runner trd orp. Already fitted some things with much more to come.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Name is Jakeb. Live in Mesa, Arizona. Relativity new to Overlanding, but have camped, backpacked, and roughed it a lot while growing up in Scouts.

Been following the community for a couple years now, finally decided to join and pursue a little bit more of this awesome community.

2014 Ford F-150 4x4 with the 3.5l ecoboost, named Tonto. Recently traded a fuel efficient car for this monster Haha Will be doing a great many upgrades to the truck, which I sm sure will be neverending.

Looking forward to calling more often, but also doing more of my passion for astrophotography and landscape photography.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Hi All,
View attachment 71531
2) Pittsgrove, NJ
3)2004 Ram 2500, No Mods yet.
4) Brand new to Overlanding, kind of to camping, only been about 4 or 5 times. Plan is to work up and build my skills and build the truck up to get prepared for Moab in 2 or 3 years when my brother moves out to NM. After that, who knows!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Paid my dues and now I’m part of this great community. My family and I love the outdoors and vehicle travel. I hope to see some of you soon.

2017 TRD Off Road
Stage 2 Icon 2” rear 2.5” front
RCI Sliders
Rhino Rack

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Hi, I'm Mark
Rig: Subaru Forester XT
I haven't been out in the woods for around 20+ years and when I did go out it was in a 94 Nissan Sentra. So pretty much zero experience. I've got kids now and we're looking to get out more. I'm excited to be part of this group.
Thanks

There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

Zachary Denison

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

FYI Prescott is a target area for a new meet-up so stay tuned.

Okay sounds good! Thank you!!!

Kory Joseph

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

I am a new member out of Aviano, IT! I have been to Korea, and Japan as well (which is where my vehicle is from). I am currently driving a 1993 Toyota HZJ77 LandCruiser. I am very excited to start my build, which will start out with new leaf springs and shocks custom bent from Alcansprings and most likely FOX or Bilstein shocks. I already have a passion for camping and hiking but would like to broaden my view of the lifestyle by adding a vehicle. There are some 4x4 groups in the local area but I am unsure if OB has a chapter in Northern IT, it would be nice to know. Thank you for including me in the forum!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Paid my dues and now I’m part of this great community. My family and I love the outdoors and vehicle travel. I hope to see some of you soon.

2017 TRD Off Road
Stage 2 Icon 2” rear 2.5” front
RCI Sliders
Rhino Rack

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Hi, I'm Mark
Rig: Subaru Forester XT
I haven't been out in the woods for around 20+ years and when I did go out it was in a 94 Nissan Sentra. So pretty much zero experience. I've got kids now and we're looking to get out more. I'm excited to be part of this group.
Thanks

Depending on where your at in So Cal there are several meet-ups, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

Tony M.

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hi, I’m Tony M. From Columbia Mo. my wife Jill and I have done a bit of off-road but are looking for something a little different. Super excited and I’ve been working on getting my ‘18 Ram 1500 ready for the task! We’ve taken the Ram off road and it has been amazing! Looking forward to getting out with some experienced folks and having a great time!!
Tony M,