Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all!

My names Fernando and my rig is a 2013 F150 Fx4 supercrew. I have been doing some offroading since 2013 from Washington state to California. New to the overland scene and still working on outfitting the truck. View attachment 63717
Welcome to Overland Bound! There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum at Kent R.

Reactions: David S and fernie

MHDriver

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Summerlin, NV
Member #

Greetings OB Crew,

I'm Jeff from Las Vegas, NV and new member of OB. Old retired military codger that's been running outback most of my life. I have a variety of rigs that I use depending on the application:
  • 2004 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4X4 Diesel
  • 2000 Range Rover P38
  • 1986 Volkswagen Vanagon Syncro Tin Top
I have lived all over the states and wheeled in most of them but I really enjoy the Sierra Nevada range where I grew up. Looking forward to attending some events and getting my daughter involved.

Cheers

TonyC

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rochester, NY
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Correa
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2PTJ
Service Branch
USAF, National Guard
Greetings OB Crew,

I'm Jeff from Las Vegas, NV and new member of OB. Old retired military codger that's been running outback most of my life. I have a variety of rigs that I use depending on the application:
  • 2000 Range Rover P38
I have lived all over the states and wheeled in most of them but I really enjoy the Sierra Nevada range where I grew up. Looking forward to attending some events and getting my daughter involved.

Cheers
Welcome to the crew MHDriver.

Reactions: MHDriver

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings OB Crew,

• 2000 Range Rover P38

Cheers
Welcome to Overland Bound! Las Vegas has a new meet-up group that is working on setting up a reoccurring meet-up. Check it out if your interested.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/official-ob-las-vegas-thread.17713/

Reactions: MHDriver

animaloverland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tollhouse, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Van Sciver
Member #

Hi there OB members ,
I'm Jason and excited to be part of this great overland community and wanted to do the intro...
Rig(s): 2008 EarthRoamer XV-LT and when the trail gets too tight...2014 Jeep JKU
Experience: I grew up in the central Sierras just south of Yosemite and started doing what is now called overlanding since I got my license and my first 4x4.

Looking forward to doing a trip with OB members soon!

Telluride CO_ER.JPG Hollister CA_JKU.JPG

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hi there OB members ,
I'm Jason and excited to be part of this great overland community and wanted to do the intro...
Rig(s): 2008 EarthRoamer XV-LT and when the trail gets too tight...2014 Jeep JKU
Experience: I grew up in the central Sierras just south of Yosemite and started doing what is now called overlanding since I got my license and my first 4x4.

View attachment 63829 View attachment 63830
Welcome. Nice Roamer. Started looking at similar rigs.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there OB members ,

View attachment 63829 View attachment 63830
Welcome to Overland Bound! There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

Blake Baker

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Elk City, OK
Member #

Hello!

Blake from Elk City, OK. New to the site and to overlanding. My wife and I just purchased our second Jeep JKU and will be building this one for exploring the country!

2013 Jeep JKU 10th Anniversary Rubicon.
3.5” Rubicon Express
35” Goodyear Duratracs
17” Fuel Trophy wheels
Bilstein 5100 shocks

Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumpers
Warn Zeon 10th Anniversary Rubicon Edition Winch.

Future mods include:
Teraflex Nebo Roof Rack
RTT
Vector Off-road E-Dock
DIY rear storage compartment(lots of great ideas on this site!)

Attachments

Scott Norton

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello All,

New member enjoying the site and all the different vehicles/builds. Have spent many years camping and crawling. Having kids has put a dent in the available time to get away.
Sharing my two rigs/forever projects and looking to build out the Sprinter into the ultimate #FamVan!! In order to get the kids out in nature.
TJ.jpg IMG_20180805_114309.jpg
All the best,

Scott

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,

New member enjoying the site and all the different vehicles/builds. Have spent many years camping and crawling. Having kids has put a dent in the available time to get away.
Sharing my two rigs/forever projects and looking to build out the Sprinter into the ultimate #FamVan!! In order to get the kids out in nature.
View attachment 63879 View attachment 63878
All the best,

Scott
Welcome to Overland B0und! There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-orange-county-overland-bound-monthly-meet-up-06-02-2018.13515/

TonyC

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rochester, NY
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Correa
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2PTJ
Service Branch
USAF, National Guard
Hello all!

I’m a novice Overlander from the Midwest just getting started. Often head out to Colorado for hiking and camping with my two dogs. Recently bought a 2017 Tacoma and am slowly getting it ready for my first attempt at overlanding next spring.
Welcome to OB!

Reactions: Amit

David S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles
Member #

Hello all!

I’m a novice Overlander from the Midwest just getting started. Often head out to Colorado for hiking and camping with my two dogs. Recently bought a 2017 Tacoma and am slowly getting it ready for my first attempt at overlanding next spring.
Welcome, Im just learning the ropes myself

Reactions: Amit

Chalet0661

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Anchorage, Alaska
Member #

Hello all. My name is Zach.
Located in anchorage, Alaska.
Current rig: 2012 Nissan Frontier sv4x4
I'd rate my experience as above beginner but far from expert level. I'm fairly decent at driving off the beaten path, being an active duty air force heavy equipment operator. I camped a lot in my hometown in Indiana when I was younger. Looking to do more of that and explore what this great country has to offer with my family. I've been a long time lurker here mostly looking for build ideas and trying to determine if this lifestyle is something I want to pursue(it is). Hope to meet more fellow Alaskan members out here.

Sent from my iPhone usinQUOTE]
Hello neighbor!

OKJeeper

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Tarter
Member #

Hello!

Blake from Elk City, OK. New to the site and to overlanding. My wife and I just purchased our second Jeep JKU and will be building this one for exploring the country!

2013 Jeep JKU 10th Anniversary Rubicon.
3.5” Rubicon Express
35” Goodyear Duratracs
17” Fuel Trophy wheels
Bilstein 5100 shocks

Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumpers
Warn Zeon 10th Anniversary Rubicon Edition Winch.

Future mods include:
Teraflex Nebo Roof Rack
RTT
Vector Off-road E-Dock
DIY rear storage compartment(lots of great ideas on this site!)
Welcome Blake! There are several of us from Oklahoma on here. It's good to see another one join us.

Amit

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bangalore
Hello Everyone!

I’m Amit and I’m based in Bangalore, India. I’ve been camping and overlanding a while now with my Mitsu Pajero SFX 2008. I’d love to connect with folks over here, I wonder though if there are members from India? If you’ve have plans of overlanding India or just want to know more, don’t hesitate to hit me up with your questions. Oh, I also run a camping company over here so always ready to help out the community with both information and resources.

Attaching a few pics of my rig.

IMG_3679.JPG IMG_5428.JPG

Attachments

Frosty06

Rank 0

Traveler I

IMG_0585.JPG
IMG_0618.JPG
IMG_0620.JPG

Hey new central NJ guy here. Currently doing super casual camping/exploring either on 2016 F150 or 2017 KLR650. Prob looking to get rid of truck for taco or something.
Also HAM (KD2QDK), Doberman, and firearms enthusiast.

**Warning: asskissing post inbound**
I must say the guides/posts I’ve read so far have been more accessible, easy to read, and informative than any other community I’ve looked at. Major kudos. Looking forward to getting involved.

Last edited: