Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All!
My Names Trevor From Reno, NV
picked up a little 4runner a few weeks ago and so far been extremely happy with it!
cant wait to get out and explore more!
Welcome to Overland Bound! As HappyOurOverlanding said the Reno group is on the forum. If you have any questions about OLB just message me @Kent R

Reactions: tjk775

Clompshark

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chicago
Member #

Hi Everyone! My name is Tim and I hail from Chicago.

My rig’s name is Landy and he is a 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80. Triple-locked with OME suspension throughout. I also have some armor installed and a winch ready to go on.

I’m a bit of an overlanding n00b but am an Eagle Scout and have a great deal of experience camping and hiking. I am looking to get back out to the great outdoors from the concrete jungle whenever I can!

Reactions: OKJeeper and gregsw

DurtyDisco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
First Name
Andi
Last Name
McGuire
Member #

Hi All

Andi here from the UK, new member and I drive a G4 Discovery 3 (or an LR3 as you would call it)

I’ve been a Landrover fan for over 30yrs and have had some great greenlane (wheeling) experience in the UK and across Europe, most recently a 6 day trip around the south west of the UK

Looking to hook up with members in the UK and beyond

Andi

Attachments

Nate Ervin

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Holland, PA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Ervin
Member #

Hey Guys! AJ from Central PA.

New to the Overland Bound Community and excited to be apart of it. I am new to overlanding but have been primitive camping (hiking) and offroading for years. Just thought it was time to combine the two :). Current rig is a 2015 Jeep JKU. Have been outfitting it for a while (Fridge, racks, awning, etc, and just pulled the trigger on a roof top tent. FSR Adventure series tri-layer. Again, very excited to join the community and contribute. Looking forward to meeting some of you on the trails and hopefully many of you will be at overland expo east in November. Cheers.

AJ
Hi AJ, I'm Nate.New Holland PA. I've recently come to a good enough place with my '05 Grand Cherokee, Laredo. 3 piece 4x Gaurd HEAVY plates underneath. OME 2" lift. 4x Guard transfer case armor. JCR rock sliders. JBA UCA's. Mickey Thompson tires all around. Wlico Solo Spare tire hitch mount with High Lift and 1 Rotopax mount. New CB flopping around in the back. I have full quality camping gear. Now I need to get it all dirty. N P.S. I was a Boy Scout in 12 month camping troop!

Reactions: Aussie571

motobrandt

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Brandt
Last Name
Milczewski
Hey Hey! Glad to join in the community here. I've been and ADVrider for over 15 years. I've been "overlanding" on motorcycles and four wheeling for a long time. I've never been much into rock crawling though. My adventuring fleet currently includes a 2015 4x4 Sprinter 140 high roof (for sale soon), a 2014 KTM 1190 Adventure R motobeast, a 2018 4Runner TRD Off Road, and tomorrow morning I'm picking up a 1999 Land Cruiser with almost 250k on it to do more rocky adventures and join the Land Cruiser tribe.

I'm a guitar playing, ecommerce developing, Shopify expert who loves adventures and long walks on the beach.

Oh! and I'm looking for a shop to do suspension and protection on my Land Cruiser in the Los Angeles area. Any suggestions???

Cheers!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Hey! Glad to join in the community here. I've been and ADVrider for over 15 years. I've been "overlanding" on motorcycles and four wheeling for a long time. I've never been much into rock crawling though. My adventuring fleet currently includes a 2015 4x4 Sprinter 140 high roof (for sale soon), a 2014 KTM 1190 Adventure R motobeast, a 2018 4Runner TRD Off Road, and tomorrow morning I'm picking up a 1999 Land Cruiser with almost 250k on it to do more rocky adventures and join the Land Cruiser tribe.

I'm a guitar playing, ecommerce developing, Shopify expert who loves adventures and long walks on the beach.

Oh! and I'm looking for a shop to do suspension and protection on my Land Cruiser in the Los Angeles area. Any suggestions???

Cheers!
Welcome to Overland Bound! If your interested there is a meet-up in West LA, check the meet-up page or the calendar to find the location and date and time.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-overlandbound-westside-la-meetup-06-09-2018.15855/

If you have any questions message me on the forum at Kent R.

Reactions: motobrandt

JeepLifePharmD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Medina, TN
Member #

Hey y'all,
I've been off-roading most of my life but I'm new to overlanding. I love the comraderie and freedom of the overlanding lifestyle and can't wait to get my feet wet. I've been in West Tennessee my whole life, but have family from Alabama, Mississippi, and Kentucky. I have a 2017 JKUR currently, but have had other off-road rigs as well. My wife and I are planning a big trip out west soon so any advice is welcomed!
Jon #13996

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using OB Talk mobile app

Ben Haynes

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi from Escondido Ca. In Socal
Rig is a 2001 F250 crew cab shortbed
Very experienced but more of a Bush camper then overlander.
Like build my own gear
Esco here too. More of a backcountry camper / abandoned stuff explorer. Just joined recently and would like to get to the monthly SD meet.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
FB133812-F1F1-46F8-852C-A1BE80D0D7C6.jpeg Hello, my name is Ross I'm a new member. Vehicle 2010 Wrangler unlimited. I've be over landing for a while in Ocala forest. I canoe fresh/salt water, hiking, backpacking, and hunting. I have some property in Cedar key, Fl. Anyone know of some good off road trails in Levy county? We could set up a meetup and camp on my property.[emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Last edited:

Inspiration overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bourbonnais, IL, USA
Member #

C4C1A1DE-5430-4684-853F-4CC6621CD069.jpeg 09051D15-F929-40F5-AF41-A6AE2926D17A.jpeg Great to be part of this community! I have just finished a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport for our travel. My wife drives a 2018 Chevy High Country that we are leaving stock for now. I have been into off roading my whole life and did it as part of my job for a long time while inspecting power lines. I’m from the Midwest but can’t wait to head west and get into some mountains when we travel.