Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! Awesome to be here!

Rig: 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport (2wd) Long Bed
Experience: RV camping my whole life. “Overlanding” new.

My wife and I are looking forward to getting back to basics
Welcome to Overland Bound! There is a meet-up in your area that meets monthly, check them out on the forum if your interested.https:/www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-inland-empire-meet-up-06-16-2018.10015/

If you have any questions message me on the forum at Kent R.

BBRunner14offroad

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Boston
New member here, excited to join the forums

1. 2014 Toyota 4Runner, Off Road. Dobinsons 2in lift, RoadSafe front recovery points, General AT2, ARB diff breather, Odyssey 34 bat
2. Boston MA, USA
3. Intermediate - on my second 4Runner, the last one was a 2005 with a Bilstein 5100 leveling kit and General AT2's. Working on exploring more places in the North East and beyond. Already have met some great folks in the overland community and excited to meet many more!

4runner mainline overland run.png

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 63501
02 Ford Ranger 3.0 2wd
NorCal
Had a YJ for awhile and wheeled the Rubicon and other Northern California locations. Decided I wanted a truck and slightly less of a money pit but still interested in the adventure
Welcome to Overland Bound! If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you.

Kevin Wacker

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sacramento
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Hello All,
Glad to be part of a great community of overlanders and get into the hobby myself. Below is my rig and a little info about me.

upload_2018-8-1_14-4-0.png

2) Live in Sacramento ,Ca
3) Rig (2016, Toyota Tacoma, TRD 4x4 Sport)
4) Mods ( Bilstein Leveling Kit, Fuel Vector Brushed Bronze Wheels, BFGoodrich TKO2 Tires, CaliRaised- Low Profile Ditch Brackets and Lights [Bar and Ditch] , Prinsu CabRac, KB Voodoo Bed Rack [not pictured], CVT Mt. Rainier RTT [not pictured]
5) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice)

I look forward to learning from the pros on and off the trail and explore what nature has to offer!

- Kevin OB#12417

LibertyOffroad

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello everyone! New member here and looking forward to meeting like-minded overland, offroad, and outdoor enthusiasts! 36 yr old husband happily married 12 yrs and father of 2 kids, my family and day job as a government attorney take up most of my time, but with what little extra free time I have, I love to get outside! I am a novice to overlanding, but have always enjoyed camping, backpacking, and hiking - now I do all of that and bring my rig along :)

Rig: 2007 Jeep Liberty (KJ) Limited

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Hello All,
Glad to be part of a great community of overlanders and get into the hobby myself. Below is my rig and a little info about me.

View attachment 63503

2) Live in Sacramento ,Ca
3) Rig (2016, Toyota Tacoma, TRD 4x4 Sport)
4) Mods ( Bilstein Leveling Kit, Fuel Vector Brushed Bronze Wheels, BFGoodrich TKO2 Tires, CaliRaised- Low Profile Ditch Brackets and Lights [Bar and Ditch] , Prinsu CabRac, KB Voodoo Bed Rack [not pictured], CVT Mt. Rainier RTT [not pictured]
5) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice)

I look forward to learning from the pros on and off the trail and explore what nature has to offer!

- Kevin OB#12417
Nice truck! Welcome to OB!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Kevin Wacker

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Hello everyone! New member here and looking forward to meeting like-minded overland, offroad, and outdoor enthusiasts! 36 yr old husband happily married 12 yrs and father of 2 kids, my family and day job as a government attorney take up most of my time, but with what little extra free time I have, I love to get outside! I am a novice to overlanding, but have always enjoyed camping, backpacking, and hiking - now I do all of that and bring my rig along :)

Rig: 2007 Jeep Liberty (KJ) Limited

Welcome to OB!! [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello!

Out of Esparto, CA
1997 GMC Suburban
I've come from the trail/rock crawling scene and am now building a truck that can hopefully do both well. Novice overlander at best but hoping to step it up.

View attachment 63521
Welcome to Overland Bound! There is a meet-up in your area if you are interested, it is on the meet-up page of the forum and the calendar.
Sacramento weekly meet-up.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sacramento-weekly-meet-up.3332/

*SOUL REBEL*

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fayetteville, NC
Member #

OB member #13107
Born and raised in NC. My rig is a 2012 Sport JKU ...I call her Black Possum, she's slow and plays dead alot. :laughing: Adventures have been limited to the USA but 'Murica is beautiful. New to the Overland community. Excited about learning and becoming friends with all you guys/girls.

Attachments