Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

He everyone,

Rig: 1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer
Overlanding Experience: I was heavily into offroading and overlanding 10+ years ago, but now I'm starting all over again, so I would say moderate.

I look forward to learning new things, and gaining new experiences., and when needed, helping others in my area. Please note that I have a rather comprehensive garage, just dropped a new engine in my Cherokee.
Hello jim here from Fayetteville NC

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 60200 Hey look another new guy!

Rig: Husqvarna 701 (thinking about a Subaru Outback build)
Experience: Lots of 2 wheel and a bit of 4 wheel.

Welcome to Overland Bound! If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you.

RadDad

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

OC California
Member #

Hello Overland Bound!

My name is Brandon. I am located in Anaheim Hills, California, originally from Chattanooga Tennessee. I have 2 vehicles that I am building at the moment, a 2007 Ram 2500 4x4 longbed....and a 2005 Jeep LJ. I have been into off-roading and exploring for 25 + years. I have 3 kids under the age of 10 and want them to experience, appreciate, and hopefully share my love of the outdoors and exploring. Happy to be here!

zach white

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Greenville, SC
Member #

Hello Overland Bound!

My name is Brandon. I am located in Anaheim Hills, California, originally from Chattanooga Tennessee. I have 2 vehicles that I am building at the moment, a 2007 Ram 2500 4x4 longbed....and a 2005 Jeep LJ. I have been into off-roading and exploring for 25 + years. I have 3 kids under the age of 10 and want them to experience, appreciate, and hopefully share my love of the outdoors and exploring. Happy to be here!
Sounds like “radDad” is a fitting name for you[emoji869] welcome brother!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: RadDad

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overland Bound!

Welcome to Overland Bound! There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

Reactions: RadDad

Alex Kelsey

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

VA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
K
Member #

IMG_4386.JPG
Helllloooo! I’m Alex from Fredericksburg, VA. I have very little experience with overlanding other than a few trips here and there, but I’m working on getting my own rig (probably a Jeep Wrangler). In the meantime I drive this beauty and obsessively watch videos to get ideas for my future Jeep. I hope that as soon as I get that Jeep to be involved with this community even more by going to rally points and such.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I'm Josh.
I'm in Salinas, CA. I'm fairly new to overland. I have a 06 Z71 that will be getting sliders, bumpers, and a winch soon. I also have a trailer that I built. I hope to meet new people and create new adventures.
Welcome to Overland Bound! Check the meet-up page to see what meet-ups are in your area, the Santa Cruze group is getting started and thats not a huge distance from you.

Reactions: MidCal Adventure

Michael Lynch Jr.

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Seguin
Member #

Howdy y’all! Mike checking in from Seguin TX. I’ve been out a few times but pretty much still novice at anything serious off road. I got a 2016 Tacoma TRDOR. Look forward to finding more trails around this area to play around in.

Attachments

Michael Lynch Jr.

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Seguin
Member #

Welcome Mike, Glad to see another Texan.

The crew here is very welcoming so if you need anything just ask as someone will always be willing to help out.
I also tend to be a helper. With anything really. Recently I went and helped a guy wire in a barn to be a house. So if anyone needs a helping help with weekend projects, I’m your guy. I believe in paying it forward as Much as possible. Car work, carpentry, computer stuff, I’m a jack of all trades.