Member III

Raeford, NC
First Name
john
Last Name
Long
Member #

Hey Everyone,
I'm a new member, just getting into Overlanding. I live in the Raeford, NC area and am looking forward to getting out further and further as I learn what it takes to do so. I can't wait to get more involved with the OB Community.

Reactions: Chadlyb

JoeyLuck

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fallbrook, CA, USA
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Luck
Member #

Hey Everyone. New member to the forums from the Socal area. Drive a 2010 FJ Cruiser and have been on quite a few overland adventures. Look forward to checking the site out.

John Austin

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello all, new to overlanding out of Southern Nevada. My rigs consist of a 06' GMC Sierra 2500hd and a 95' 4runner. Both serve their purposes for what we enjoy doing. I grew up in upstate NY and am use to more mud type terrains but the desert / rock terrain is fun as well. Fairly new to overlanding and looking forward to some fun adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all, new to overlanding out of Southern Nevada. My rigs consist of a 06' GMC Sierra 2500hd and a 95' 4runner. Both serve their purposes for what we enjoy doing. I grew up in upstate NY and am use to more mud type terrains but the desert / rock terrain is fun as well. Fairly new to overlanding and looking forward to some fun adventures.

Hi John and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

DailyOL

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Binghamton New York
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Foley
Member #

Hey all,
I’m from upstate New York, I have a. 2014 z71 Silverado crew Cab with a regular bed. Looking for some guidance from others with full size rigs!
I am novice when it comes to overlanding but have been in love with the outdoors my whole life. Can’t wait to get involved in this community!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey all,
I’m from upstate New York, I have a. 2014 z71 Silverado crew Cab with a regular bed. Looking for some guidance from others with full size rigs!
I am novice when it comes to overlanding but have been in love with the outdoors my whole life. Can’t wait to get involved in this community!
Hi FullSized and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: DailyOL

KM_SKIBIKE

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

SLC, UT
Member #

Hi all,
We're based out of SLC UT and just got into a SR5 Tundra as our starting point for overland adventures in Utah and the Four Corners. We have a lot of day tripping and backcountry driving experience, looking to learn from others about strategically building a rig for all conditions.
upload_2017-11-16_16-23-14.png

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Everyone,
I'm a new member, just getting into Overlanding. I live in the Raeford, NC area and am looking forward to getting out further and further as I learn what it takes to do so. I can't wait to get more involved with the OB Community.
Hello John and welcome to the OB crew..good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello John and welcome to the OB crew

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all,
We're based out of SLC UT and just got into a SR5 Tundra as our starting point for overland adventures in Utah and the Four Corners. We have a lot of day tripping and backcountry driving experience, looking to learn from others about strategically building a rig for all conditions.
View attachment 39950
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all,
Hello and welcome to the OB crew

Reactions: DailyOL

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi all,
View attachment 39950
Hi KM SKIBIKE and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tundra! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

kauaioverlander

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kauai
Member #

Aloha from Kauai. Stoked to be apart of this forum. Even though we can't go far, doesn't mean we can't explore. Got a few vehicles in the stable. 2002 Tacoma, 2004 Tundra, 1998 4Runner.