Contributor III

KC MO
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Edwards
Member #

Hello everyone,

I am just getting started in the overlanding community. I have years of 4x4 experience and hiking/ camping but no overlanding.

Rig: 2011 Jeep Wrangler

Armchair Outdoorsman

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Ontario Canada
First Name
Iain
Last Name
Richardson
Member #

Hi everyone!

I recently got a 2017 Ram Outdoorsman to replace my built 2Dr JK, so I get to start all over again outfitting for long distance travel and camping.

I’m based out of London Ontario Canada, but I travel all over Ontario on a weekly basis. So if you want to meet up, just give me a shout!
I have a lot of plans for this rig, but I’m starting with ditching the 20’s for 315/70R17 Duratracs on ProComp 17x9’s and a mild spacer leveling kit until I can afford the AEV 1500 suspension.

My off road experience is moderate I’d say, good winch recovery skills, as 37’s and open diffs got me into a lot of trouble in the Jeep. ;)C18A7E85-8CDC-41A7-8ED6-065061F4C73D.jpeg

Mike Gentile

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Duluth, GA, USA
Member #

Ahoy! Im Mike, I'm currently exploring North Georgia (Atlanta) and originally from the Tampa Bay Area of Florida. I really got into Overlanding while in the Navy stationed in Washington state, my first big trip was a cross-country trip from FL to WA in my 2005 Tacoma which I just purchased at the time. After the Navy and two years of school I am now a professional Photographer and looking to do some more exploring. FYI I named my truck The Yeti. Here is a before and after of my truck

The Yeti in the Olympic Mountains WA.
1510367_10201655795216569_224125971_n.jpg

The Yeti as she sits today
18401959_10209222610262216_3222929586637903550_o.jpg

DeltaZulu

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Wisconsin
Member #

Just thought I would introduce myself..

Dennis from SE Wisconsin
'07 Wrangler 2 door

Looking to meet new people to go cruising trails with. It looks like a great forum. I look forward to all of this.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hi, my name is Mike. I have a 2016 jeep JKU. I have quite alot of experience doing what most call car camping. Most of my offroad experience has been old fire roads and farmers fields to get to hunting spots. I am interested in getting into overlanding and expanding my horizons.View attachment 39538
Welcome Mike! Your Jeep is awesome. See you on the trails.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Newbie here, got tired of going fast down the road and wanted to slow things down and go where pony cars and soccermom SUVs wouldnt. Flooded my Explorer during Harvey, decided to get off the ground and out of Texas flatlands as fast as I can. First part achieved with a new 4runner TRD-Offroad and some goodies in the mail, now just need to get out of this concrete jungle.
Welcome to OB Newbie! Good luck escaping the jungle!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hi everyone!

I recently got a 2017 Ram Outdoorsman to replace my built 2Dr JK, so I get to start all over again outfitting for long distance travel and camping.

I’m based out of London Ontario Canada, but I travel all over Ontario on a weekly basis. So if you want to meet up, just give me a shout!
I have a lot of plans for this rig, but I’m starting with ditching the 20’s for 315/70R17 Duratracs on ProComp 17x9’s and a mild spacer leveling kit until I can afford the AEV 1500 suspension.

My off road experience is moderate I’d say, good winch recovery skills, as 37’s and open diffs got me into a lot of trouble in the Jeep. ;)View attachment 39535
Welcome to OB Flyingscotsman! See you out on the trails.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Ahoy! Im Mike, I'm currently exploring North Georgia (Atlanta) and originally from the Tampa Bay Area of Florida. I really got into Overlanding while in the Navy stationed in Washington state, my first big trip was a cross-country trip from FL to WA in my 2005 Tacoma which I just purchased at the time. After the Navy and two years of school I am now a professional Photographer and looking to do some more exploring. FYI I named my truck The Yeti. Here is a before and after of my truck

The Yeti in the Olympic Mountains WA.
View attachment 39539

The Yeti as she sits today
View attachment 39540
Welcome to OB Mike! I'm also a Mike. Great looking Yeti see you on the trails.