Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Member #

Hey guys!

Some of you may already know me, my name is Tom and I'm a passionate overlander from Montana. I spend a lot of my time exploring this most glorious part of the upper left US. I drive a fairly heavily modded 2005 Nismo Frontier crew cab named Lola. She takes me some awesome places.

Happy to be a nbew part of this awesome community!

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hey guys!

Some of you may already know me, my name is Tom and I'm a passionate overlander from Montana. I spend a lot of my time exploring this most glorious part of the upper left US. I drive a fairly heavily modded 2005 Nismo Frontier crew cab named Lola. She takes me some awesome places.

Welcome. Love Montana. Been through it a few times and always wish I had time to explore. Glacier National Park is on my bucket list.

Reactions: RiverCityDave

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Hey guys!

Tom! You finally found this one. Welcome to the Overland Bound Nissan Cult.
....Did did I say 'cult'? I meant to say 'inclusive team of like-minded individuals'.....

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Hey guys!

Welcome to the crew mate , awesome rig Go the Nissans

Reactions: NorthStar96

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hey guys!

Welcome to OB and sweet rig! I would love to visit Montana someday because of the movie, "A River Runs Through It."

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

We've been traveling for the past three weeks and just got home this evening, so I haven't had much chance to post here. Welcome to all the new members! We have a wealth of helpful, knowledgable folk here, always ready to help out in any way they can. You've come to the right place!

Steve

Reactions: SLO Rob

Traveler I

Member #

Welcome to the fold! Looking forward to seeing some of your pics of your explorations!
Haha be careful what you wish for. I'm a notorious photo dumper.

Welcome. Love Montana. Been through it a few times and always wish I had time to explore. Glacier National Park is on my bucket list.
Glacier is one of the most awe-inspiring places I've ever been. It should be at the top of your list! I'll get a build started and show off some pics of my travels, including several through Glacier.

Tom! You finally found this one. Welcome to the Overland Bound Nissan Cult.
....Did did I say 'cult'? I meant to say 'inclusive team of like-minded individuals'.....
Haha I fear I have already drank the Kool-Aid Josh. Glad to be part of yet another cult. Looks like the Nissan squad here seems fairly active. Nice!

Welcome to the crew mate , awesome rig Go the Nissans
Thank you sir!

Welcome to OB and sweet rig! I would love to visit Montana someday because of the movie, "A River Runs Through It."
Funny thing, my parents live a few miles from where that was filmed. I have a ton of photos from the area. And thanks!

Mrs. Lars

Rank 0

Contributor I

So now that I've posted twice, I should probably say hello.
Hi, I'm Mrs. Lars, married to @Lars , who is already a member here. We currently live in centralish Texas.
We have a blue truck with lots of antennas on it. He's not here to correct me, so let's see how good my memory is... a 2007 Tacoma TRD Sport? It goes down the beach, and that's all I care about really.
Before we got the truck, my version of "overlanding" was on foot. But even that was pretty limited, especially in the last decade. We're enjoying being outside again. :)

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hi, I'm Mrs. Lars, married to @Lars , who is already a member here. We currently live in centralish Texas.
We have a blue truck with lots of antennas on it. He's not here to correct me, so let's see how good my memory is... a 2007 Tacoma TRD Sport? It goes down the beach, and that's all I care about really.
Before we got the truck, my version of "overlanding" was on foot. But even that was pretty limited, especially in the last decade. We're enjoying being outside again. :)
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Mrs. Lars

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hey guys!

Welcome to the Group,

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Welcome to the Group,

Reactions: Mrs. Lars

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Hi everyone!
I am Alex, I am from Bellingham WA and I am just starting to get into overlanding. I have always been into off-roading but now my attention has shifted from hardcore trails to going cool places and seeing things that not many people get to experience! I have owned my 08 Ram 1500 for about 2 years now and haven't done any crazy off-roading in it but am looking forward to starting. I currently am in my 4th year of college and want to start exploring the state before I move back home to California. Here's my rig! I also have some pretty awesome new mods coming so be sure to follow along!

Attachments