Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hey everyone, I'm Patrick. I live in southern California (inland empire area). My experience is mostly 4wheelin and camping, so I look forward to learning more about overlanding. I drive a 2011 FJ Cruiser.
View attachment 36455
Hello Patrick from The Inland Empire and welcome to OB!!! I too live in MoVal...nice to have a new member so close to home. I encourage you to come out to any one of the three meet ups happening in SoCal over the next few weeks. One happen to be real close to us: https://www.overlandbound.com/event/inland-empire-meet-up/ Check the rally point events page for the other two here: https://www.overlandbound.com/event/

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
We're just beginning this adventure and super excited! We are buying our first overland vehicle (2018 4Runner) and we can't wait to get out there and explore and probably get lost! We're both avid hikers, campers, kayakers, fisherwoman, bikers, hunters, and all things outdoors. Looking forward to meeting other members out there!
See ya on the trail,
Leia & Keri aka "The Lost Girls" Member 7967
Austin, Tx
Hello Leia & Keri from Southern California and welcome to OB! Congrats on the new rig. Sometimes getting lost is the best way to find ones self...enjoy the journey and send photos.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hey guys I'm Mike. I'm originally from Vail, Colorado. I drive a 2016 T4R TRD Pro. Looking to do some modifications to get off the grid. Grew up car camping around Vail but nothing too crazy. Looking forward to adventures and learning the overland way.

View attachment 36456
Hello Mike from Southern California and welcome to OB! Nice rig and awesome photo! Catch ya out on the trails someday brother.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hi everyone. My wife and I are new to overlanding, but we are very excited to be part of the crew at Overlandbound!! We have called Tucson AZ our home for the last 12 years, but we are both originally from NYC. We are looking forward to our 2014 Jeep Wrangler taking us on adventures that only the outdoors can provide and we can't wait to share and enjoy them with the crew at Overlandbound!! Thanks again!!
Hello TimsterAZ from Southern California and welcome to the OB family! Arizona is a wonderful place to call home and I love the sunsets there...never disappoints! Catch ya out on the trails someday.

Patriklees

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Moreno Valley, CA
Member #

Hello Patrick from The Inland Empire and welcome to OB!!! I too live in MoVal...nice to have a new member so close to home. I encourage you to come out to any one of the three meet ups happening in SoCal over the next few weeks. One happen to be real close to us: https://www.overlandbound.com/event/inland-empire-meet-up/ Check the rally point events page for the other two here: https://www.overlandbound.com/event/
Niiice! Cool man, thanks for the heads up. I'll probably go to the Riverside meet, I don't think I have anything going on that day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using OB Talk mobile app

Eugene_RUS

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Russia, Krasnodar city
Member #

Hi Guys,

New to the group and just got my number but will have to wait a few days for badge etc from the US.

Location: Small village in the North West of England although originally from Scotland : )
Rig: 2012 land Rover Discovery 4
Experience: I guess seasoned lol. Spent 23 years in the military and been driving off road rigs for probably about 35 years. "ALWAYS" looking to increase my knowledge so looking forward to reading the threads and picking up tips to make life easier : )

Kenny
(Airborne Medic)

View attachment 36438 View attachment 36439
Hi Kenny!
Nice rig!
Hello from Krasnodar, Russia )

Mima

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Evergreen, Colorado, United States
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Shenkman
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2007 Lexus GX-470 (non-KDSS)
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: My wife and I are geographically separated on a regular basis. When we are together we hate being static and love being outdoors. Building an overland rig from scratch and taking it to the far reaches of the planet is our dream. Starting small, finding our limits, and interacting with like-minded adventurers is the gateway to achieving that dream.

Attachments

Reactions: John D. and Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Why Overlanding?: My wife and I are geographically separated on a regular basis. When we are together we hate being static and love being outdoors. Building an overland rig from scratch and taking it to the far reaches of the planet is our dream. Starting small, finding our limits, and interacting with like-minded adventurers is the gateway to achieving that dream.
Hello Mima and welcome to OB! Nice looking GXQ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Mima

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...there's a hotdog driving your rig btw....nice platform for adventure build...

Reactions: Eugene_RUS and Mima

WNCOverlander

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi Everyone!

Name’s Cameron, live in Black Mountain, NC just east of Asheville. Drive 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk. Just slapped some BFG T/A KO2s on it. RTT hopefully next week. Look forwards to this experiencing and combine my favorite things, camping, gear and rigs!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Everyone!

Name’s Cameron, live in Black Mountain, NC just east of Asheville. Drive 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk. Just slapped some BFG T/A KO2s on it. RTT hopefully next week. Look forwards to this experiencing and combine my favorite things, camping, gear and rigs!

Hi Cameron and welcome to OB! Nice looking Cherokee! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: WNCOverlander

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Everyone!

Hello Cameron and welcome to the OB crew...nice Jeep

Reactions: WNCOverlander