RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
Hello OB. We are new to your group and just wanted fill y'all in.

20161231_075912.jpg

Here is our rig. Just a standard Rubicon. Winch, bumpers, rack, cb. The roof rack changes depending on what and where were headed.

Home base is in S.E. Louisiana. Furthest west we've been is Hoover Dam. Furthest north was 4 corners. Furthest east was Daytona Beach and furthest south was Key West.

We try to avoid interstates and run back roads, dirt trails, gravel roads. We camp as much as possible on our routes.

We belive the destination is not always the final objective but the journey is where family memories are made.

Everyone is invited to contact us. And if ever passing through Louisiana and need a wooded camp site to overnight in we're here.

Thanks
Jason, Laura, Will and Maddie

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 36553

Here is our rig. Just a standard Rubicon. Winch, bumpers, rack, cb. The roof rack changes depending on what and where were headed.

Home base is in S.E. Louisiana. Furthest west we've been is Hoover Dam. Furthest north was 4 corners. Furthest east was Daytona Beach and furthest south was Key West.

We try to avoid interstates and run back roads, dirt trails, gravel roads. We camp as much as possible on our routes.

We belive the destination is not always the final objective but the journey is where family memories are made.

Everyone is invited to contact us. And if ever passing through Louisiana and need a wooded camp site to overnight in we're here.

Thanks
Hi Rubicajon and welcome to OB! Nice looking Rubicon! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 36553

Thanks
Hello Jason, Laura,Will,And Maddie and welcome to the OB crew...great looking jeep and can't wait to see the new adventures

dorrson

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Loves Park, IL, USA
First Name
Ira
Last Name
Morris
Hello forums!

New Member here.

Current Rig: 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited (bone stock)
Experience: None

Wife and I are just now researching the Overlanding experience, as it appeals to both of us. We've been researching and are planning on acquiring a Tacoma or 4Runner. The liberty is a great vehicle, but for carrying my wife, daughter, and possibly grand kids, along with gear, it just falls short in the space available category. Should also mention that I am 6'2", so the liberty is also not that comfortable for me on long trips. The longer term plan is to add a trailer (patriot, xventure, terra drop) to the mix also.

Reactions: DanR and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello forums!

New Member here.

Wife and I are just now researching the Overlanding experience, as it appeals to both of us. We've been researching and are planning on acquiring a Tacoma or 4Runner. The liberty is a great vehicle, but for carrying my wife, daughter, and possibly grand kids, along with gear, it just falls short in the space available category. Should also mention that I am 6'2", so the liberty is also not that comfortable for me on long trips. The longer term plan is to add a trailer (patriot, xventure, terra drop) to the mix also.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your new rig and your adventures

DanR

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Silverdale, WA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Hello forums!

New Member here.

Hello, and welcome from Albuquerque! Next time you get Imo's, eat some for me!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using OB Talk mobile app

Hawklr4

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Tulsa OK
Member #

Yo OB new member here! Have been watching Michael and Corrie on their you tube adventures and building the OB empire for a couple years now finally purchased membership last week. Dont know my # yet... Hope to meet like minded folks in my area as well as across the country. One life Live it! Lets go overlanding!

Last edited:

grngiant

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Hartland, Vt
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
White
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1AFH
Hello all.
New member from N.Hartland, Vt.
My current ride is a 2012 E250 with some mods for light off roading, interior built out for camping( still in progress).
I plan on building up my 98 5.9 ZJ very soon to be my new adventure rig.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk