Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Aloha everyone,

1) See attached photo
2) Hawaii
3) 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO: C4 Fab Rock Sliders, 17" FN Wheel Five Stars
4) Novice - Not much off roading here in Oahu besides to the beach and fishing spots. Looking forward to more adventure and learning more about my rig. Vehicle serves as my fishing and family rig.
Hi Justin and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Justin Cadiz

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello from Wiiliams Lake BC Canada.

Been wheelin the central Caribou for 35 years. Every kinda vehicle from 85 Toyota Corolla to 2wd and 4wd mini trucks to all make model full size 4wd.

Current fun mobile is a 96/97/99 gmc k2500.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Hi Phil and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi all, Robert here. Want to start getting off the beaten path again now that I have kids. Would love to meet some like minded people in my area.

Rig: 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee w/4.7 stroker & 3"lift
Mild experience from my younger years
Hi Robert and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

hello! new here. looking to meet people and travel about!
I live in Northern AZ.
Working on building my 2nd gen taco. New(ish) to Overlanding. Went to the expo in Flagstaff, AZ and never looked back. Just got my badge and looking to explore and make new friends. Cheers! put up some pics so people can see what I am working with.
Hi ladybirdpb and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma and RTT! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: ladybirdpb

GCWJ

Rank 0

Traveler I

Coon Rapids, MN
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Canaday
Hello...

I'm in MN with a 99 WJ 4.7. I went looking for a pic I took when I got it but it seems I've gone and left it on a computer that has experienced a case of the death, so maybe later on.

I have close to zero overland experience. My other hobbies either aren't affordable in terms of time away from the family or maybe they're just unsatisfied that they really can't share in them much (and thus make it difficult for ME to share in them!) but perhaps this need I have to be away from civilization will rub off on them if I'm able to help them experience the wild in the ways that I do. I can't relax inside city limits, I need open spaces and natural surroundings to really unwind and let the bad stuff blow away in the wind.

I still have a lot of work to do on the rig to make it seaworthy. The fact that it is also my daily driver means that I can't take it out of commission in order to do the big stuff but before next summer I think I should have it in a way that we can pack it and make ourselves gone for a few days. Here's to hoping...!

stevemick

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi everyone,

My names steve I'm from San Diego/riverside just joined, I have a 93 4runner with some decent mods, i bought it recently and it came with a overland bound medallion on it already!

Im a novice I guess, been on some decent trips already, the hardest trail I've been on so far was dishpan springs near lake arrowhead, mostly just been to big bear and corral canyon, I'm looking to meet some like minded people to cruise with!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone,

My names steve I'm from San Diego/riverside just joined, I have a 93 4runner with some decent mods, i bought it recently and it came with a overland bound medallion on it already!

Im a novice I guess, been on some decent trips already, the hardest trail I've been on so far was dishpan springs near lake arrowhead, mostly just been to big bear and corral canyon, I'm looking to meet some like minded people to cruise with!

Hi Steve and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!