Tony
Last Name
Correa
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2PTJ
Service Branch
USAF, National Guard
Hi everybody! Tony from Rochester, NY here. Just received my emblem. Very excited!

Driving a 2016 JKU which is still stock. That will be changing in a few days. Here is what she looks like today.IMG_0255-2.jpg

Notice the slight ding in the front bumper, tree got in the way.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everybody! Tony from Rochester, NY here. Just received my emblem. Very excited!

Driving a 2016 JKU which is still stock. That will be changing in a few days. Here is what she looks like today.View attachment 35308

Hi Tony and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: NOMAD89

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH

Hi everyone,

My names steve I'm from San Diego/riverside just joined, I have a 93 4runner with some decent mods, i bought it recently and it came with a overland bound medallion on it already!

Im a novice I guess, been on some decent trips already, the hardest trail I've been on so far was dishpan springs near lake arrowhead, mostly just been to big bear and corral canyon, I'm looking to meet some like minded people to cruise with!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Hello Steve from the Inland Empire...welcome to OB! So the previous owner didn't take the time to remove their emblems or can something like that be transferred. I have heard they are a pain to remove once on a rig. Hope to see ya out on the trails.

Reactions: stevemick

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hey! My name is Harrison and I live in the north Mississippi area. I have wanted to get into overlanding for quite sometime now and just recently purchased and 2017 Tacoma. So I am very excited to get started! View attachment 35307
Hello Harrison from Southern California. Welcome to OB.!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH

Driving a 2016 JKU which is still stock. That will be changing in a few days. Here is what she looks like today.View attachment 35308

Hello Tony from Southern California. Welcome to OB! Looks like you are putting the JKU through the passes.

hddalvine

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Alabaster, AL
Member #

Harry and Sarah here from Alabaster Alabama. Our rig is a 1989 M998. We are currently planning our first trip into overlanding into Taledega National Forest. I have done some offroading and we have both been camping but overlanding is completely new to us and we are very excited about this. 20170920_184046_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20170920_184024_Richtone(HDR).jpg

DonD

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ohio
Very cool to find this site and this group of adventurers, look forward to hitting new trails in new ways, have been a backpacker and hiker, now ready to take a vehicle along.

Thanks
Don

Reactions: Carnivore

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Very cool to find this site and this group of adventurers, look forward to hitting new trails in new ways, have been a backpacker and hiker, now ready to take a vehicle along.

Thanks
Don
Welcome Don from Southern California. You come to the right place...see ya out there brother!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Harry and Sarah here from Alabaster Alabama. Our rig is a 1989 M998. We are currently planning our first trip into overlanding into Taledega National Forest. I have done some offroading and we have both been camping but overlanding is completely new to us and we are very excited about this. View attachment 35314 View attachment 35315
Hello Harry and Sarah, welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: hddalvine

crispy77

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Henderson, NV
Member #

Hey everyone, I'm Chris!

Currently working overseas however my home is in NV while I’m off hitch. I'm a complete novice to the overlanding world although I do use my truck for a lot of trail driving and general offroad fun. Having just moved from NJ I'm looking forward to exploring NV and the west coast. Hopefully, with the help of this community, I’ll gain some great overlanding experiences and learn the ropes! Looking forward to throwing a tent in the bed and meeting some of you on the trail!

Chris

Truck is a 2016 Tacoma

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone, I'm Chris!

Currently working overseas however my home is in NV while I’m off hitch. I'm a complete novice to the overlanding world although I do use my truck for a lot of trail driving and general offroad fun. Having just moved from NJ I'm looking forward to exploring NV and the west coast. Hopefully, with the help of this community, I’ll gain some great overlanding experiences and learn the ropes! Looking forward to throwing a tent in the bed and meeting some of you on the trail!

Chris

Truck is a 2016 Tacoma

Hi Chris and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: crispy77

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hey everyone, I'm Chris!

Chris
Welcome Chris from Southern California. The community is growing rapidly...see ya out on the trails brother!

Reactions: crispy77

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
New member to this forum

Rigs: 2004 BMW R1150 GSA and 2007 Ford E-350 6.0PSD Sportsmobile 4x4.
Experience: Experienced
Welcome Bruce from Southern California. Nice to have your expertise amongst our community to learn from. Can't wait to see the world through your lens.

Scarab

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hastings - England
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Barrett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M6ZZS
Hi Guys,

Thought I'd best say hello in here. Just got my number through and really stoked to be part of such a community.
I'm Alex and I'm from Hastings on the South Coast of England. Had my LR Discovery 3 (LR3) for nearly 5 years now and always loved long trips in the car and offroading so the two combined together have fuelled my passion for Overlanding.

Was obsessed with the Camel Trophy expeditions since a very young age and love anything with an adventurous spirit. My next overlanding trip is hopefully across from Britain through France and to Spain over the Pyrenees mountains soon, something I've been planning for a couple of years.

Really looking forward to meeting up with some fellow OBers and discussing things on here some more.

Alex