Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Claymore F.T.E.

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Orange Beach, AL
Member #

Hello my name is Shane from Nashville, TN. I am a novice to overlanding, but love to get on the trails. I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with a few mods, with more to come real soon. This is where she started,View attachment 35119 Where she is now,View attachment 35120 , out on one of the trail rides, this is one of my favorite photos. View attachment 35121
Welcome Shane! Love your Blubicon! Cool pics.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Whytiptoe

HoneyBadgerXJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Treadwell
Member #

I appreciate it. Thanks Joey. I'm hoping there other fellow OB members here in Hawaii.
Looking at the member map, I can see that there are definitely some members in Hawaii. Once you get you emblem and get verified, you will be able to check out the map see who's around you or even set up some meet and greets if you want. This is definitely a great community to be a part of. I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

Reactions: Justin Cadiz

Justin Cadiz

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hawaii
Member #

Looking at the member map, I can see that there are definitely some members in Hawaii. Once you get you emblem and get verified, you will be able to check out the map see who's around you or even set up some meet and greets if you want. This is definitely a great community to be a part of. I hope you enjoy being a part of it.
Awesome. I'll be sure to do that. Thanks for heads up.

Reactions: HoneyBadgerXJ

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Aloha everyone,

1) See attached photo
2) Hawaii
3) 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO: C4 Fab Rock Sliders, 17" FN Wheel Five Stars
4) Novice - Not much off roading here in Oahu besides to the beach and fishing spots. Looking forward to more adventure and learning more about my rig. Vehicle serves as my fishing and family rig.
Hello Justin and Welcome to OB! I can't wait to see some pics of your adventures!!

philbrown747

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello from Wiiliams Lake BC Canada.

Been wheelin the central Caribou for 35 years. Every kinda vehicle from 85 Toyota Corolla to 2wd and 4wd mini trucks to all make model full size 4wd.

Current fun mobile is a 96/97/99 gmc k2500.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Northernlady

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello my name is Shane from Nashville, TN. I am a novice to overlanding, but love to get on the trails. I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with a few mods, with more to come real soon. This is where she started,View attachment 35119 Where she is now,View attachment 35120 , out on one of the trail rides, this is one of my favorite photos. View attachment 35121
Hello Whytiptoe from Southern California! Nice rig and great photos. Welcome to OB.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Aloha everyone,

1) See attached photo
2) Hawaii
3) 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO: C4 Fab Rock Sliders, 17" FN Wheel Five Stars
4) Novice - Not much off roading here in Oahu besides to the beach and fishing spots. Looking forward to more adventure and learning more about my rig. Vehicle serves as my fishing and family rig.
Aloha Justin from Southern California. Welcome to OB!

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hello from Wiiliams Lake BC Canada.

Been wheelin the central Caribou for 35 years. Every kinda vehicle from 85 Toyota Corolla to 2wd and 4wd mini trucks to all make model full size 4wd.

Current fun mobile is a 96/97/99 gmc k2500.

Welcome Phil! I am in Prince George! I hope you guys are all recovered from your ordeal this summer. I am new to wheelin and over landing so if you have some favourite trails to share that would be awesome!!

misplacedyank

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi all, I'm a new member from Surprise, AZ. I am new to 4 wheel overloading but have been riding dirt bikes since a being a youngster (many, many, many years ago). Besides owning a 2017 Forester I also own a Ural Gear Up that I use to explore the desert here. My wife and I are just starting our Forester experience. We plan on getting a Roof Top Tent and Primitive Racing triple armor kit.
P7290127.JPG

MrMartinD

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Exton, PA 19341
Member #

Just found this site and its great. Love the articles, videos forums.

Rig: 2017 Tacoma Off Road
Experience: 0 experience :) a camper and hunter

After I bought my Taco, the Girlfriend loved it so much, she went out and picked up a Taco sport. Hers is all decked out with add-ons and looks great. Giving me some ideas.

Headed out to Rausch Creek sunday to have some fun. Hope not to bang up the truck too much.

My previous vehicle was a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Now the funny part, it was a 2 wheel drive Jeep. WHAT! you may ask. Well, I used to live in Florida so..... learn from your mistakes.

Signed up for a membership and ?patiently? waiting.

Last edited:

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hi all, I'm a new member from Surprise, AZ. I am new to 4 wheel overloading but have been riding dirt bikes since a being a youngster (many, many, many years ago). Besides owning a 2017 Forester I also own a Ural Gear Up that I use to explore the desert here. My wife and I are just starting our Forester experience. We plan on getting a Roof Top Tent and Primitive Racing triple armor kit.
View attachment 35151
Hello misplacedyank from Southern California. Welcome to OB! I love what Subaru is doing with their lineup of vehicle and can't wait to see pictures of your progress.

philbrown747

Rank 0

Traveler I

Welcome Phil! I am in Prince George! I hope you guys are all recovered from your ordeal this summer. I am new to wheelin and over landing so if you have some favourite trails to share that would be awesome!!

Thank you Norrhernlady, we are recovered from the fires. They just opened up the back country for rec use.

Most of the trails I know are short and lead to some epic mud holes.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Just found this site and its great. Love the articles, videos forums.

Rig: 2017 Tacoma Off Road
Experience: 0 experience :) a camper and hunter

After I bought my Taco, the Girlfriend loved it so much, she went out and picked up a Taco sport. Hers is all decked out with add-ons and looks great. Giving me some ideas.

Headed out to Rausch Creek sunday to have some fun. Hope not to bang up the truck too much.

My previous vehicle was a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Now the funny part, it was a 2 wheel drive Jeep. WHAT! you may ask. Well, I used to live in Florida so..... learn from your mistakes.

Signed up for a membership and ?patiently? waiting.
Hello MrMartinD from Southern California. Welcome to OB! Funny how people think they have zero overlanding experiance...you will come to realize you been at it for years just not as extensive until now. Post pics of your excursions...see ya out there someday brother!!!

saltybones

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey! Finally decided to join up...
Rig: 2011 F150 FX4 Super Crew
Experience: Morphed into Over-landing after years of 4 wheeling and not wanting to leave the woods at the end of the day. :-)