Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Kuhlmanaz

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Salmon, Idaho 83467
Member #

New member here, glad to have found such a great group to help me get more involved in Overlanding. Been four wheeling all my life, but excited for this new form of exploring and adventure. Look forward to participating in the conversations and the meeting fellow Overlanders!

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

New member here, glad to have found such a great group to help me get more involved in Overlanding. Been four wheeling all my life, but excited for this new form of exploring and adventure. Look forward to participating in the conversations and the meeting fellow Overlanders!
Hello, Kuhlmanaz and welcome to OB! Nice looking Jeep! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Kuhlmanaz

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

Welcome from another newb

Reactions: Kuhlmanaz

Arizona_xj

Rank 0

Traveler I

2017-09-17_11-30-36.jpg New member here, I just recently stumbled across this great forum. I'm very glad I did!
Vehicle: 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport
Experience: Novice, I love everything outdoors but overlanding is definitely a new adventure for me.
I look forward to meeting new overlanders and reading about all the awesome adventures on OB.
-Joey

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 34649 New member here, I just recently stumbled across this great forum. I'm very glad I did!
Vehicle: 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport
Experience: Novice, I love everything outdoors but overlanding is definitely a new adventure for me.
I look forward to meeting new overlanders and reading about all the awesome adventures on OB.
-Joey
Hi Arizona XJ and welcome to OB! Nice Cherokee! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

jmueller6002

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jason and I am currently located in the Columbus, GA area. My job is to teach different military vehicle platforms to new recruits. I am new to the overland adventure, in fact I am so new that I am still trying to find the right rig that will suit my family and I the best. We enjoy being outdoors and I have finally got the okay from "The Boss" to start looking for a vehicle. I use to have a 96 Landcruiser but we have decided to go with something newer, such as a Tacoma or Wrangler. I would love to here what people are using and recommendations people have. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

Reactions: Northernlady

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jason and I am currently located in the Columbus, GA area. My job is to teach different military vehicle platforms to new recruits. I am new to the overland adventure, in fact I am so new that I am still trying to find the right rig that will suit my family and I the best. We enjoy being outdoors and I have finally got the okay from "The Boss" to start looking for a vehicle. I use to have a 96 Landcruiser but we have decided to go with something newer, such as a Tacoma or Wrangler. I would love to here what people are using and recommendations people have. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends.
Hi Jason and welcome to OB! I'm partial to Wrangler's as I have one, and Tacoma's are nice too! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Welcome from another FNG

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

W
View attachment 34629
Here is my baby 2001 Tundra did many upgrades since the last 7 months! Needless to say from my list it rides like a new truck now! We are located in Montrose Colorado and do a lot of wheeling

ARB LOCKERS
ANTHEM RIMS
COOPER TIRES
Custom pipes
WRAP
ICON STAGE 3
TOTAL CHAOS UCA
TOTAL CHAOS SPINDLES
BUMPER & BED PLASTIC
DRIVESHAFT
POWERSTOP BRAKES
AC COMPRESSOR
TIMING BELT KIT $ PLUGS
BECK CONTROL ARMS
ABS SENSOR
RACK & PINION
BALL JOINTS
WATER PUMP
SKID ROW PLATES
MEMPHIS STEREO
BULL BAR
HEADLIGHTS & TAIL
VOLANT INTAKE
RADIATOR
ROCK LIGHTS
CB RADIO
All proRACK PACK will be here this week:)
LIGHT BAR & LIGHTS
AXLES
COIL PACKS
Wow that is quite the list! Sounds awesome!!

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

A
Welcome Kuhlmanaz! It is an awesome community here, glad you are joining us!

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Welcome Jason!

vidkun

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bentonville, AR
Member #

Hello everyone, this is Brady from NW Arkansas. I am new to overlanding but not new the outdoor lifestyle. I have a 2007 chevy suburban 2500 completely stock except for new wheels and tires, sorry no pics yet. I am also new to modifying vehicles, so I hope you guys can help me out. Plan to join up and get my number next week. Glad to be here and look forward to what lies ahead. Thanks!!
Hey 4arrows. I'm up in NWA too. Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

ovrlndxj

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Glens Falls NY
Member #

Hi everyone, my name is Andy, and I have an overland addiction... ;) Sorry, I couldn't help myself...but seriously, it's awesome to be apart of a group of like like minded people, who love the outdoors, and it's ability to get recharged, without being plugged in. My name is Andy, I'm from upstate NY, roughly an hour north of Albany. I have a bright red xj, that I've affectionately named lil red, that has been moded just enuff to make it over the speed bumps at the mall...lol. I'm actually new to the overlanding part off the offroad community, but have 10+ yrs of offroad fun under my belt...that being said, I'm not expert by any means...I just like to get out of dodge, and wheel and camp...now I want to explore... :)

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone, my name is Andy, and I have an overland addiction... ;) Sorry, I couldn't help myself...but seriously, it's awesome to be apart of a group of like like minded people, who love the outdoors, and it's ability to get recharged, without being plugged in. My name is Andy, I'm from upstate NY, roughly an hour north of Albany. I have a bright red xj, that I've affectionately named lil red, that has been moded just enuff to make it over the speed bumps at the mall...lol. I'm actually new to the overlanding part off the offroad community, but have 10+ yrs of offroad fun under my belt...that being said, I'm not expert by any means...I just like to get out of dodge, and wheel and camp...now I want to explore... :)
Hi Andy and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig, trailer, and RTT! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: ovrlndxj

JustMike

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi everyone, Name is Mike, living in Newfoundland. I have a 2012 JKUR and a 2014 XMtrailer made to aussie off road specs. Came by It haphazardly, long story, and have been slowly getting back into camping locally here on the island for the last 2 years. I am also building a M101cdn trailer for more, should I say, difficult terrain, remote camping where I won't be able to get the xm trailer. It's a work on progress and haven't figured out exactly what I want to change it into, seems like this site has lots of ideas for me to incorporate. I've been mostly Adventure riding for the last 20 yrs on several adv bikes but lately have been shifting focus to overlanding, to get back to my 4x4 off roading roots in my 20's where my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed camping. Hope to see some of you on the road and if not, some good conversations with like minded folks. Happy trails!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone, Name is Mike, living in Newfoundland. I have a 2012 JKUR and a 2014 XMtrailer made to aussie off road specs. Came by It haphazardly, long story, and have been slowly getting back into camping locally here on the island for the last 2 years. I am also building a M101cdn trailer for more, should I say, difficult terrain, remote camping where I won't be able to get the xm trailer. It's a work on progress and haven't figured out exactly what I want to change it into, seems like this site has lots of ideas for me to incorporate. I've been mostly Adventure riding for the last 20 yrs on several adv bikes but lately have been shifting focus to overlanding, to get back to my 4x4 off roading roots in my 20's where my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed camping. Hope to see some of you on the road and if not, some good conversations with like minded folks. Happy trails!
Hi Mike and welcome to OB! Nice rig and trailers! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: JustMike