Launch Member

Traveler I

Pittsburg, CA
Member #

Hello All,

Jerry,
1) Pittsburg Ca.
2) 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
3) Experience; Novice, been wanting to have some experience by doing overlanding but never got a chance till now. Just thankful to be part of overlanding bound! Looking forward to meet and greet who i can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Northernlady

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello All,

Jerry,
1) Pittsburg Ca.
3) Experience; Novice, been wanting to to some overlanding but never got a chance till now. Just thankful to be part of overlanding bound! Looking forward to meet and greet who i can.
Hi Jerry and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Jerry Espineli

John Hapla Philip

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Oshawa
First Name
John
Last Name
Philip
Member #

Hay all... I guess I should have done this a while ago but live always seems to get in the way. Anyways here I go..

1) Picture!
This was on a day we were asked to help with a "new" bridge on a trail that had been abandoned. The trail had been given up and was in really bad shape. Lots of mud and water but only one time winching.

2) Location (General area is fine)
GTA Ontario Canada

3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
1999 Jeep Cherokee (CherOcar) with 4l (over 300 k km) and 242 transfer case. 3" lift with 33" MTs. Front winch bumper with winch. Snorkel (has been water tested more then a few times). Upgraded head lights as well as off-road lights. Custom toolbox with room for parts and recovery gear in the back.

4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)
This is really hard to say. I have been doing Overlanding since long before it was a thing. We have traveled across Canada more times then I can count as a kid and stayed in more off track areas then I can remember. More recently we have been doing more trails then back roads but still love the camping side of travel. With getting older we have slowed down and started glamping more. ;)

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hay all... I guess I should have done this a while ago but live always seems to get in the way. Anyways here I go..

1) Picture!
This was on a day we were asked to help with a "new" bridge on a trail that had been abandoned. The trail had been given up and was in really bad shape. Lots of mud and water but only one time winching.

2) Location (General area is fine)
GTA Ontario Canada

3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
1999 Jeep Cherokee (CherOcar) with 4l (over 300 k km) and 242 transfer case. 3" lift with 33" MTs. Front winch bumper with winch. Snorkel (has been water tested more then a few times). Upgraded head lights as well as off-road lights. Custom toolbox with room for parts and recovery gear in the back.

4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)
This is really hard to say. I have been doing Overlanding since long before it was a thing. We have traveled across Canada more times then I can count as a kid and stayed in more off track areas then I can remember. More recently we have been doing more trails then back roads but still love the camping side of travel. With getting older we have slowed down and started glamping more. ;)
Hi John and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

desertguy

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger II

Hudson, Colorado, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Lato
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRRK369
Hello I am Jeremy,

I live in Rio Rancho NM

My Jeep is a 2008 Jeep JK X with total 4.75 inches of lift and im about to put the 37s back on it, right now the 4x4 is down so i have to keep it pretty tame but i have a rubicon 44 that i need to set up the gears and swap into it. Ive been four wheeling in some form or another my entire life I grew up in western Colorado so there was never a shortage of things to get out and explore it was mostly day trips but we did hole in the rock, and the rubicon when i was a kid

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello I am Jeremy,

I live in Rio Rancho NM

My Jeep is a 2008 Jeep JK X with total 4.75 inches of lift and im about to put the 37s back on it, right now the 4x4 is down so i have to keep it pretty tame but i have a rubicon 44 that i need to set up the gears and swap into it. Ive been four wheeling in some form or another my entire life I grew up in western Colorado so there was never a shortage of things to get out and explore it was mostly day trips but we did hole in the rock, and the rubicon when i was a kid
Hi Jeremy and welcome to OB! Nice looking Jeep! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Traveler I

Jeremy

Vehicle: 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Off Road
Experience: Novice at best, I grew up driving 4WD vehicles down camp roads and through the swamps of Southern Louisiana

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

Hi all,
Robert here.

Northern NM up against the CO border.
1993 jeep ZJ 3.5 IRO lift on 31x10.50s project in progress. still fighting a heating problem, second ZJ I've built.
Experience? I've run offroad trails since I was a teen, and am still mostly a weekender looking to expand my range. I mostly hit the San Juan's in SW Colorado.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi all,
Robert here.

1993 jeep ZJ 3.5 IRO lift on 31x10.50s project in progress. still fighting a heating problem, second ZJ I've built.
Experience? I've run offroad trails since I was a teen, and am still mostly a weekender looking to expand my range. I mostly hit the San Juan's in SW Colorado.
Hi Robert and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

Hello I am Jeremy,

I live in Rio Rancho NM

Hi Jeremy. I also grew up on the Western Slope of CO, Meeker, and high school in Hayden

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hello everyone, this is Brady from NW Arkansas. I am new to overlanding but not new the outdoor lifestyle. I have a 2007 chevy suburban 2500 completely stock except for new wheels and tires, sorry no pics yet. I am also new to modifying vehicles, so I hope you guys can help me out. Plan to join up and get my number next week. Glad to be here and look forward to what lies ahead. Thanks!!
Welcome Brady!

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hello All,

Jerry,
1) Pittsburg Ca.
3) Experience; Novice, been wanting to to some overlanding but never got a chance till now. Just thankful to be part of overlanding bound! Looking forward to meet and greet who i can.
Welcome Jerry! There are a number of us novices around. You will learn lots here!

Reactions: Jerry Espineli

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hi all,
Robert here.

Welcome Robert! Nice sounding Rig, post pics when you can!

Jdubb

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Montrose Colorado
Member #

IMG_0950.JPG
Here is my baby 2001 Tundra did many upgrades since the last 7 months! Needless to say from my list it rides like a new truck now! We are located in Montrose Colorado and do a lot of wheeling

ARB LOCKERS
ANTHEM RIMS
COOPER TIRES
Custom pipes
WRAP
ICON STAGE 3
TOTAL CHAOS UCA
TOTAL CHAOS SPINDLES
BUMPER & BED PLASTIC
DRIVESHAFT
POWERSTOP BRAKES
AC COMPRESSOR
TIMING BELT KIT $ PLUGS
BECK CONTROL ARMS
ABS SENSOR
RACK & PINION
BALL JOINTS
WATER PUMP
SKID ROW PLATES
MEMPHIS STEREO
BULL BAR
HEADLIGHTS & TAIL
VOLANT INTAKE
RADIATOR
ROCK LIGHTS
CB RADIO
All proRACK PACK will be here this week:)
LIGHT BAR & LIGHTS
AXLES
COIL PACKS

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 34629
Here is my baby 2001 Tundra did many upgrades since the last 7 months! Needless to say from my list it rides like a new truck now! We are located in Montrose Colorado and do a lot of wheeling

ARB LOCKERS
ANTHEM RIMS
COOPER TIRES
Custom pipes
WRAP
ICON STAGE 3
TOTAL CHAOS UCA
TOTAL CHAOS SPINDLES
BUMPER & BED PLASTIC
DRIVESHAFT
POWERSTOP BRAKES
AC COMPRESSOR
TIMING BELT KIT $ PLUGS
BECK CONTROL ARMS
ABS SENSOR
RACK & PINION
BALL JOINTS
WATER PUMP
SKID ROW PLATES
MEMPHIS STEREO
BULL BAR
HEADLIGHTS & TAIL
VOLANT INTAKE
RADIATOR
ROCK LIGHTS
CB RADIO
All proRACK PACK will be here this week:)
LIGHT BAR & LIGHTS
AXLES
COIL PACKS
Hi Jdubb and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!