• HTML tutorial

mr.mengsolo

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Auburn CA
Member #

Hello all,
New member hailing from Auburn, California.
I just found this site and immediately fell in love. I guess it was love at first site. (Terrible pun)

My rig is new to me, so I am still feeling it out.
It is a 2017 Toyota Tundra very stock, and will most likely remain that way for a little while.

I am happy to have found this place, so let the adventure begin.

Regards,
Mengil

Reactions: Northernlady

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all,
New member hailing from Auburn, California.
I just found this site and immediately fell in love. I guess it was love at first site. (Terrible pun)

My rig is new to me, so I am still feeling it out.
It is a 2017 Toyota Tundra very stock, and will most likely remain that way for a little while.

I am happy to have found this place, so let the adventure begin.

Regards,
Mengil
Hi Mengil and welcome to OB! The Tundra's a good rig and will take you on many adventures. Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: mr.mengsolo

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thanks Jake! My daughter and I love your youtube channel. She is learning to drive in a '97 Jeep TJ (manual transmission) that belonged to my late stepdad.

Hoping to see you back on the road soon. We have a puppy, and Annie is kind of a role model for her.
Nice! Thanks so much that's awesome of you both! Glad to have you along on this journey! Will be heading back to CO later this week, resuming the 50 state road trip and frequent videos! That puppy will make a good Jeep dog!

Reactions: drwsctt
Greetings from Travis VanZuiden in Calcasieu Parish Louisiana. I drive a 1997 Jeep Cherokee XJ. I am new to the overlanding community but it's something I have been interested in. I am still getting my rig set up and then the adventure can begin. I hope to touch base with some people near me. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Greetings from Travis VanZuiden in Calcasieu Parish Louisiana. I drive a 1997 Jeep Cherokee XJ. I am new to the overlanding community but it's something I have been interested in. I am still getting my rig set up and then the adventure can begin. I hope to touch base with some people near me. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Hello Travis and welcome to OB! Nice XJ! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

4HAMMER!

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Oklahoma City
Member #

Hey guys, my name is Tanner(if you couldn't tell by my user name). I currently drive a 94 jeep yj, it's not a super common overland vehicle but I like different and it's very capable Offroad. I'm from Chickasha Oklahoma. I've only been "overlanding" for a couple months now, haven't done much more than day trips because I'm still fixing and building my rig. I work as a professional mechanic, and I'm an amateur photographer. My dad has owned a wrecker service since I was about ten so I have a lot of experience with recovery. Looking forward to meeting some new people and doing some wheeling!View attachment 32441 View attachment 32440
Cool rig, I'm in Oklahoma too!

CanadianShieldExpedition

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Barrie Ontario Canada
First Name
Dale
Last Name
B
Member #

Hi everyone, new member here. My name is Dale, im from Barrie ON, Canada. Im new to the Overland community but been offroading for over 15 years. I own a 2010 Jeep Wrangler that im working on to setup for Overlanding. So far my Overland experience has been great, met some really cool people. Even started a local group in my home town.

Traveler I

Hey there, Eddie here from Los Angeles California. Pretty much a novice when it come to Overlanding but love the adventure of being on and off the road. My 'rig' is a 1985 Ford F150 with an old school shell I found on Craigslist locally. I take it everywhere and it 'takes a licking and keeps on ticking'.

Attachments

Reactions: Rover7284

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey there, Eddie here from Los Angeles California. Pretty much a novice when it come to Overlanding but love the adventure of being on and off the road. My 'rig' is a 1985 Ford F150 with an old school shell I found on Craigslist locally. I take it everywhere and it takes alicking and keeps on ticking.
Hello Eddie and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Rover7284

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shorewood, IL
First Name
Brandt
Last Name
Fick
Member #

Hey there, Eddie here from Los Angeles California. Pretty much a novice when it come to Overlanding but love the adventure of being on and off the road. My 'rig' is a 1985 Ford F150 with an old school shell I found on Craigslist locally. I take it everywhere and it 'takes a licking and keeps on ticking'.
Hi Eddie, love that truck! Reminds me of my first rig long ago - an '83 F150 Supercab. Drove it till the wheels feel off. Have owned 2 other F150s since then. Yours looks to be in great shape.

Audissey

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello all! This is my first and def not my last post here on OB! I am from Hawaii but currently located in Irvine, CA. I drive a 2013 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 that currently sits stock but I already have all the parts for my lift + new wheels & rubber on its way to the dealer, just need to put it all together.

Hope to meet some of you soon and plan on stopping by the meet here in Irvine on Sunday.

Aloha!

-Joe

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all! This is my first and def not my last post here on OB! I am from Hawaii but currently located in Irvine, CA. I drive a 2013 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 that currently sits stock but I already have all the parts for my lift + new wheels & rubber on its way to the dealer, just need to put it all together.

Hope to meet some of you soon and plan on stopping by the meet here in Irvine on Sunday.

Aloha!

-Joe
Hey, Joe and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Audissey

Ejbltlr

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Portland, Oregon
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Hey everyone! Evan from Beaverton, Oregon area. Rig is a 2017 Ram 1500 5.7L. She's fresh and clean and ready to get out and dirty! Looking forward to meeting a ton of new people to share some adventures with. Love being outdoors as much as possible and building an overland rig has been on my mind for some years now. Recently got out of a terrible life situation, bought myself a new rig and ready to go explore!