Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

cw50must

Rank 0

Traveler I

Greetings everyone. I'm from Mesa, AZ. Have been into 4 wheeling for years, had a few vehicles over the years. My main ride now is a 2011 Tacoma 4x4 TRD OR. I also still have my 1998 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) that I've had for probably 12 years now. I also have a 2000 Tacoma 4x4 TRD OR that doesn't get used mush anymore these days. Looking forward to the info these forums provide. I found this place from Overland Bound youtube channel, its great!

Reactions: DEAF_JEEPHER

DEAF_JEEPHER

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Avondale, Colorado
Member #

Greetings everyone. I'm from Mesa, AZ. Have been into 4 wheeling for years, had a few vehicles over the years. My main ride now is a 2011 Tacoma 4x4 TRD OR. I also still have my 1998 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) that I've had for probably 12 years now. I also have a 2000 Tacoma 4x4 TRD OR that doesn't get used mush anymore these days. Looking forward to the info these forums provide. I found this place from Overland Bound youtube channel, its great!
Hi and Welcome to OB

PanthurBRZ

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Gilbert, Arizona
Member #

Welcome from Gilbert!

purdytj

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Tacoma, WA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7PXG
1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!

2) Location (General area is fine):
Tacoma, Washington, USA.

3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.):
2009 Lexus LX570 (200 series Toyota LandCruiser).
Previous: 2007 Silverado 2500 Duramax crew cab long bed; 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins, 5-speed manual, quad cab, 12-valve; 1991 Jeep Cherokee Limited.

4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!):
We might be considered "intermediate" level overlanders. We love to take the whole family out. We are into overlanding as it marries my favorite interests of backpacking / hiking with vehicles of all types. Living in Washington means we have countless miles of back country roads to explore!

Reactions: CampGraham

boostdtalon

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey Y'all.

Rig: 1995 Jeep Wrangler, 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
Experience: Grew up in North Carolina. Spent time going camping and fishing with family. Now I mostly explore the Cascades and take my Jeep out to get dirty. Still thinking of doing more with the Dodge. Looking for more ideas on how to evolve my vehicles.

Attachments

Reactions: CampGraham

PanthurBRZ

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Gilbert, Arizona
Member #

View attachment 31824
1) Picture Moreton Island, Qld
2) Brisbane, Australia
3) 2016 Toyota Landcruiser GXL
4) Travelled a number of locations in Australia by car, motorbike and boat

Looking at planning an American Trip, and here looks like a good place to start...
Come through Phoenix, Arizona if you can! I'm sure there's a few of us that would love to hang out and show you some great sights!

Reactions: Harold The Dog

Rawimage.ca

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
First Name
AJ
Last Name
Gagnon
Member #

Hello fellow adventurers.
New to Overlanding, just installed our new RTT a couple of days ago and "almost" ready to go.
From Manotick, Ontario, Canada;
2012 Tacoma, 4x4 double cab, long bed;
Beginner, and our first Overland Trip ever is coming up, driving west to South Dakota and Wyoming to finish in Banff, Alberta (unfortunately coming back 4 weeks later)

Reactions: Overland ON

tacos33

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bucks County, PA
Member #

Good morning everyone, my names Dan and I'm in the SE PA area and have 2011 Toyota Tacoma OR with a few bolt ons here and there. I've always lightly offroaded but have now graduated into harder stuff. I also own a small firearms business out of my home.

CampGraham

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello from Maryland.
Here's my '17 Tacoma Off-Road! I'm going to try and keep it as close to stock as possible, for now.
I'm an overland beginner, longtime camper though, I come from an "off-road Subaru" background, haha.

BenfieldWines

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Swanton, OH
Member #

Hello!

Just joined and awaiting a brand spankin' new member number!

So we just purchased this Jeep, I think we're naming it 'Blue Sharpie'
Here it is being removed from the dealer's parking lot.
jeep2.jpg

I told my wife the first mod will be a winch. She promptly vetoed that and said she needed steps first. Ok, short person wins. So I vetoed the veto and this is our very first mod.
orv.jpg

Now, the big decision on which steps to get...

We're from NW Ohio, just a few miles left of Toledo in corn country, but about 15-20 minutes from Michigan. I was born and bred in Michigan, and since there's really not much in our area I'll just consider us from Michigan.

Can't wait to get started!

Oh! Overlanding experience is zilch, but love to be out in the middle of nowhere!

Reactions: PS144ONE

Zach H

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Frankfort, KY
Member #

Hello. Just recently joined. I'm Zach from Frankfort, KY. I bought my dream car about a month ago and I'm dying to take it down some more trails. I've got quite a bit of work I want to do to it such as better tires and a brush bar with winch. But that'll come later.

2008 Land Rover LR3 HSE

Attachments

Michael Kinnett

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Muncie, IN
Member #

New member here, joined officially after the Midwest Meet this past weekend in Brown County, IN. My name's Michael Kinnett and I'm from Muncie, IN. I drive a 2013 Toyota Tacoma Limited DCLB. I'm definitely new to overlanding, spent a week in Arkansas a couple months back as my maiden trip and definitely have the bug to explore. My secondary vehicle is a 2015 Yamaha WR250R which I plan on taking with me on some adventures west as soon as I have the chance.

20769967_10103335244565533_8341465556483708882_n.jpg 14066489_10102471917978933_3469153906434005273_o.jpg

KWSRStorm

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
Hello! Im new. I live near hershey pa. I just picked up a 2017 4runner off road premium. Had a 2015 xterra pro4x but got a perfect trade in for it (original price). Havent really done too much overlanding or off roading but grew up on a farm drivi g in mud alot. My wifes schedule changed so were excited to start doing some exploring and camping! Mostly in pa state parks but hopefully a cross country at some point!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk