• HTML tutorial

inourelementADVNTRS

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Los Angeles, Ca
Member #

Greeting everyone!

We've been members for only a couple months. Finally got a chance to explore the site, and decided to formally introduce ourselves. We are a family of 3 and our rig is an'03 Honda Element w/ Ecamper pop top. It isn't as capable as most rigs, but has definitely taught us plenty about our beautiful country. You can follow us on our Youtube page: IN OUR ELEMENT ADVENTURES. With that said, here's a few photos of our rig...
DSC_0433.JPG JTREE.JPG DSC_0433.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Greeting everyone!

We've been members for only a couple months. Finally got a chance to explore the site, and decided to formally introduce ourselves. We are a family of 3 and our rig is an'03 Honda Element w/ Ecamper pop top. It isn't as capable as most rigs, but has definitely taught us plenty about our beautiful country. With that said, here's a few photos of our rig...
View attachment 31531 View attachment 31532 View attachment 31531 View attachment 31532
Hello and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig and pop top! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Flatlandia

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Wichita, Kansas
Member #

Hello, I just recently joined Overland Bound and the forums and while a new member, I'm not new to vehicle based travel and 4-wheeling. I have tent camped for 30 some years and have had lots of Jeeps from CJ-7's, Wagoneer's, Cherokee's, Grand Cherokees, and Wranglers. I currently have a 2015 Jeep JKU and have paired it with a Horizon trailer from Adventure Trailers. It is awesome to see such enthusiasm about Overlanding and I look forward to meeting some of you. I have attached a few shots of my Jeep and Trailer, along with it setup when we bought it.

We have used the trailer for two summers now and have somehow managed to not take any photos of the trailer at any of our campsites.:unamused:

Thanks,
Randy B
KansasFullSizeRender.jpg IMG_0672.JPG IMG_0680.JPG

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello, I just recently joined Overland Bound and the forums and while a new member, I'm not new to vehicle based travel and 4-wheeling. I have tent camped for 30 some years and have had lots of Jeeps from CJ-7's, Wagoneer's, Cherokee's, Grand Cherokees, and Wranglers. I currently have a 2015 Jeep JKU and have paired it with a Horizon trailer from Adventure Trailers. It is awesome to see such enthusiasm about Overlanding and I look forward to meeting some of you. I have attached a few shots of my Jeep and Trailer, along with it setup when we bought it.

We have used the trailer for two summers now and have somehow managed to not take any photos of the trailer at any of our campsites.:unamused:

Thanks,
Randy B
KansasView attachment 31534 View attachment 31535 View attachment 31536
Hello, Randy and welcome to OB! That's one bad ass JKU and trailer - really like the paint color! Safe travels man, and enjoy those open roads!

AusFletch

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Colorado
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Fletcher
Member #

Earlier this week, AusWife and I were driving from our home in Colorado to Montana to pick up a new adventure trailer rig. I had downloaded a Podcast to listen to during the drive. During 6 episodes, I came to (virtually) know Mike and Corrie and learn about OverlandBound so here I am....

We are located in the Pikes Peak area of Colorado - smack dab in the middle of the National Forest.
I recently bought AusWife a Christmas present: a 2017 Ford Raptor.
This weekend we bought an Adventure Trailer Teardrop to pull behind it.
We have been avid Jeep owners for many years and have traveled Canada to Mexico on motorcycles small and large.
Our plan with the new rig is to explore North America during multiple weeks or months-long excursions living out of the rig.
Look forward to learning from everybody on this site.

Cheers,
AusFletch

View attachment 31555 View attachment 31556

Attachments

Jeeper87

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Toronto, ON, Canada
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Coutts
Member #

Hello everyone,

New to the site of course.

From Edmonton, Alberta. I have a 2012 Rubicon 2dr. I'm a true novice to overlanding and will be upgrading my rig in the near future to take it where ever I can go.

Pic was taken after coming home from a 13,000km road trip through the States and Canada. Would have be more exciting if I had it setup for overlanding but the trip was a blast non the less.

Attachments

Cold_Burn

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello everyone, I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I am a Veteran from Temecula, California. I get funny looks from people all the time when I say that because most people have no idea where that's at so suffice to say its just north of San Diego. I drive a 2014 Toyota Tacoma Baja edition DCSB. I would say I am a "novice" at overland. While I love to go camping or just getting away, due to health reasons I don't get to get out or a get as far away as I would really to. The biggest reason is because I have no one to go with me. I hope to be able to change that buy meeting new people and make some friends

Reactions: powerfulJMG

Blake_td42

Rank 0

Traveler I

IMG_5415.JPG G'day all
My names Blake I'm from Victoria, Australia.
I love anything to do with overlanding we call it touring in Australia. I drive a 97 Nissan patrol
With a turboed 4.2l diesel on 35s with a 3 inch lift. And lots and lots of other overlanding mods.
Can't wait to see all your rigs fellas. Cheers.

Ruadytrout

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bend, Oregon
Member #

IMG_4490.JPG IMG_4763.JPG Hello. I'm Jake. New to OB and excited to contribute in any small way I can, and to absorb what you all have to offer. I'm rocking a full size Chevy Tahoe w 3 inches and 33 inch BFGs. My family of five is somewhat new to overlanding and have a couple great trips under our belt. We pull a trailer topped with a CVT Denali and I have loved customizing, modifying, enhancing, and upgrading both my rig and the trailer. I hope to meet group members and rally on some trails with ya'all. Thanks.

Diabolikal1

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hello all!
Tony here, I currently drive a 2003 Ram 1500 4X4. I'm living in Southern Ohio and new to overlanding but have vast experience with camping/backpacking and general outdoors activities. I plan on doing some overlanding with my wife and two dogs and definitely looking for tips from more experienced fellas. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Overland ON