Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all!
My name is Chris.
I live in East Haddam Ct.
I have a 2011 Toyota 4runner.
(Work in progress)
I'm new to the overlanding sport but I've been four wheeling for 20+ years.
I'm excited about putting some miles under my belt overlanding!
I look forward to learning a ton of info from everyone's experiences here!
Hi, Chaentjens and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4runner! Safe travels and enjoy the open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 30622 wow sorry this picture is sooo big..
hi folks, new member #6699 from Hunterdon county new jersey. been following overland bound for some time and my wife gifted me a membership for my birthday! the best gift ever! got a 1996 LX450 which I picked up recently. 3" OME lift, 35" tires, ARB front bumper and the snorkel. got a handful of projects for it coming up. previous rig (recently sold it) was a 1998 Forester with 2.5" lift, AT tires, skid plate, custom home made swing out spare tire carrier and a few other things. excited to be here, thanks for having me!
Hey, Dan and welcome to OB. Nice looking rig! Safe travels man and enjoy the open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi all!

I live in the San Diego area.

I'm using a 2013 Jeep JK Rubicon to get around in on my adventures. Most recently to the Sierra Del Rosario mountain range in Mexico, (a true overland experience navigating miles of sand dunes to reach the range). It's a 2-door but has the heart of a larger overland rig! We make it happen and that's all that matters.

I've been camping all my life so I am experienced in that area for my needs. I started off-roading 17 years ago as a rock crawler in various Toyotas and now a Jeep so have experience there. There's always room for improvement and I'm always looking to learn more.

Anyway, glad to be signed up here and checking out the site!
Hi, Matt and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy the open roads!

Reactions: MattK

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi All! Happy to finally join Overland Bound. Big thanks to Michael for pulling this venture together!

Rig1: 1996 E350 7.3L 4x4 (see below - more pics to come)
Rig2: 2012 Rav4 v6 4x4
Overlanding Experience: No off-road experience, wanting to learn. Lots of traveling on family vacations when I was a kid – want to do a lot more of that now that I’m an “adult”.

View attachment 30587
Hey Matty and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: matty

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Very cool to see the wide variety of rigs and trailers and spirit of all the new members.

Outfit and Explore!

Dry roads and open skies to you all.

Reactions: AZ_BenderT4R

VisualOverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lakewood, CA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Rodriguez
Member #

Hello Everyone!
I'm Steve from Lakewood, CA! Just bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Novice for sure! Been on a few trips to Johnson Valley and Cleghorn so far. Previous Rig was 95 4Runner 4x4 so I am still getting used to solid Axles! :sunglasses: Hope to see you fellow Overlanders on the road! -Steve

Reactions: WestCoast4x4

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone!
I'm Steve from Lakewood, CA! Just bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Novice for sure! Been on a few trips to Johnson Valley and Cleghorn so far. Previous Rig was 95 4Runner 4x4 so I am still getting used to solid Axles! :sunglasses: Hope to see you fellow Overlanders on the road! -Steve
Hey, Steve and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

WestCoast4x4

Rank III
Investor

Traveler III

Walnut Grove, BC, Canada
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Martens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA7BDM
Hi new member from oz , enjoy getting out in the australian bush at present doing so in a fiat 500x 4x4 not bad for what it is .
That's awesome. Welcome to the crew! And it's reasons like this why I joined recently .. I didn't even know that fiat had a 4x4 edition 500. But then again, being from Canada Fiat only started selling here 4-5 years ago. Still building its brand. I look forward to hearing how it does on the trails. Cheers!

Sent from my LG-H915 using OB Talk mobile app

Scarlet O Mikey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Lincoln, Ca
Member #

Hello Everyone!
Hi Steve, and welcome. Like your jeep. They are fun to drive!

adventure_is_necessary

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Kansas

Traveler III

Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
Hey everyone!

Rig: Daily driven 2004 Jeep WJ Laredo w/ 4.7 V8
Experience: Tons of camping and being a roadie in bands. Limited overlanding experience, but learning more as I go on trips and work on my rig.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone!

Rig: Daily driven 2004 Jeep WJ Laredo w/ 4.7 V8
Experience: Tons of camping and being a roadie in bands. Limited overlanding experience, but learning more as I go on trips and work on my rig.
Hey, BikeHauler and welcome to OB! Nice Rig! Safe travels man and enjoy the open road!

SGT.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

COACHELLA VALLEY, CALIF.
Member #

Hello Everyone!
Welcome great looking jeep,,,