• HTML tutorial

Eric and Jeanette

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Varies
Member #

Lana in the narrows-1920.jpg Hi all,
We're Eric and Jeanette. We travel and work full time in our RV, towing our 2006 Jeep Liberty diesel ( 2" OME lift, BFG KO2, sliders, skids, lock-right ) to get farther away when we need to. We haven't done a lot of overnight trips, but we've probably done 50+ off road excursions.
We're looking forward to some more trips this year, with the White Rim Trail scheduled for September and some overnights around Christmas.

pikappk10

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Snellville, GA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Daniels
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
kn4gsx
View attachment 27128 Hi all,
We're Eric and Jeanette. We travel and work full time in our RV, towing our 2006 Jeep Liberty diesel ( 2" OME lift, BFG KO2, sliders, skids, lock-right ) to get farther away when we need to. We haven't done a lot of overnight trips, but we've probably done 50+ off road excursions.
We're looking forward to some more trips this year, with the White Rim Trail scheduled for September and some overnights around Christmas.
Welcome! I'm glad see someone posting/using a Liberty. I've been curious about them since 4Wheeler magazine had one in last year's CTC. Looking forward to seeing your post.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: RedSoxRobbe

ryanb

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Edmonton, AB
Member #

Hey Everyone,

I'm located in Edmonton Alberta. I drive a 2009 Sierra Denali AWD, which I used to drag race quite a bit. All the modifications I've done to this point have been focused on going faster, but now I'm looking to change things up a bit and came across overlanding and figured it'd be perfect.

I have a good amount of experience camping but little offroad driving experience, I'm really looking forward to learning from and contributing to a great community as I progress.

Johnnibanner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bay Point, California
Member #

Hello. My Name is Jonathan, 22 from the San Francisco Bay Area. I own a 2005 Toyota 4Runner pretty much stock, KYB Struts, Mud flaps and side step delete. She has 156,XXX miles I'm Hoping to get another 156-Thousand. I consider myself a novice because I don't have nearly the amount of trail and safety experience as I should.

Ill be more than happy to meet anyone and enjoy the great outdoors enjoy the summer folks. 20170312_173853.jpg

DHebert

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Birmingham, AL
Member #

1) David here. OB 3037
2) Birmingham, AL
3) 1997 Lexus LX450
4) I'm fairly new to overlanding specifically but I grew up spending a lot of time outdoors camping/hiking and riding 4 wheelers, 3 wheelers, dirt bikes, etc.

This is the rig ready to roll out from Birmingham AL to Flagstaff AZ for Overland Expo West 2017

IMG_20170424_183912.jpg

And here it is fully deployed at camp in Flagstaff AZ for Overland Expo West 2017

IMG_20170511_151622.jpg

Notedhillbilly

Rank III

Advocate II

1) David here. OB 3037
2) Birmingham, AL
3) 1997 Lexus LX450
4) I'm fairly new to overlanding specifically but I grew up spending a lot of time outdoors camping/hiking and riding 4 wheelers, 3 wheelers, dirt bikes, etc.

This is the rig ready to roll out from Birmingham AL to Flagstaff AZ for Overland Expo West 2017

View attachment 27315

And here it is fully deployed at camp in Flagstaff AZ for Overland Expo West 2017

View attachment 27316
Hey bro, what tent is that??? It's probably the first one I've seen that I'm really interested in!

Turbo Diesel YJ

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/index.php?threads/8019/