Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Hi Everyone! Just registered and waiting for my badge and number. I have a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon which I am outfitting now. I'm going to do all of the work myself to learn as much about my rig as possible. So far I've put an AEV 2.5 lift on, front and rear bumpers, and rock sliders. I think the roof rack and RTT are next but not entirely sure. I plan to put a kitchen setup in the back. I really look forward to becoming an active member of the Overlanding communities.

My instagram is #theoverlandinggoat

Follow my build and adventures there!

Thanks in advance for tolerating me! ;)

I'm so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you like that Atlas rear bumper, any rattles or obnoxious things about it you don't like?

Reactions: RedSoxRobbe

Ryne Villegas

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

San Diego
First Name
Ryne
Last Name
Villegas
Member #

Not new to the community just new to posting on here. I am in San Diego California, I have a 2014 wrangler unlimited no majors modifications just some 33s and I do have a Gobi stealth rack on the way. Usually it is just my girlfriend and I but we do love taking our Australian Shepard Skyler when we can.

Corbie

Rank 0

Traveler I

What's up guys my name is Jerry and I'm from Fresno Ca, about a month ago I picked up a 17 Tacoma trd off-road and planned to just lift it and try to fix it up for some rock crawling and offroading, until I stumbled upon overlanding and fell in love, I'm 100% begginer and not to familiar with what the best products to go with and what set ups, that's where I was hoping you guys would give me some advice I wanna go all in and just want to make sure I put the best quality gear on the truck, thank you guys for the help and sorry if i bug with questions ill be sure to check past threads first lolView attachment 26847
My buddy had a tacoma TRD same color, I love the truck. I’m new here too, so we can learn together.

Jroettele

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Anaheim, CA
Member #

Hi all,

I am from Namibia in Africa.

Just joined the overland bound family.

I am in Architecture and currently driving a 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU with some upgrade.

Thanks for being part of the family and may there be may up coming adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I will be in Namibia sometime next year. My gf and I will be there touring. We want to see the etosha pan.

Vince Rothermund

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Rosa, California, United States
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Rothermund
Member #

Hi all! My name is Vince from Temecula, CA and I am loving this OB community! I have been overlanding since I was a teen and never even realized it. I drive a 2007 2nd Gen Tacoma with a 3" lift, LEER capper, Tuff Stuff RTT, and a few other creature comforts. We also have a 2012 4wd Armada that does great for family trips and a 1990 F350 square body, long bed, super crew that I am building as the next family adventure/overland vehicle.

My goal, as of now, is to get our little one's out of the RV and let them experience more of what nature has to offer. If we have some fun, meet great people, and learn along the way... my job is done!

I look forward to hopefully meeting a few of you out there soon.

Attachments

LuxuryOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

Hi all! My name is Vince from Temecula, CA and I am loving this OB community! I have been overlanding since I was a teen and never even realized it. I drive a 2007 2nd Gen Tacoma with a 3" lift, LEER capper, Tuff Stuff RTT, and a few other creature comforts. We also have a 2012 4wd Armada that does great for family trips and a 1990 F350 square body, long bed, super crew that I am building as the next family adventure/overland vehicle.

My goal, as of now, is to get our little one's out of the RV and let them experience more of what nature has to offer. If we have some fun, meet great people, and learn along the way... my job is done!

I look forward to hopefully meeting a few of you out there soon.
Oh look a local!!! We'll have to setup a little SoCal meet soon, all us new guys and vets should meet, hit some trails and drink a few cold ones!! I've got a couple little ones aswell that my wife and I are trying to instill the same nature loving morals in! This could be a great beginning to some awesome adventures!

Vince Rothermund

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Rosa, California, United States
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Rothermund
Member #

Oh look a local!!! We'll have to setup a little SoCal meet soon, all us new guys and vets should meet, hit some trails and drink a few cold ones!! I've got a couple little ones aswell that my wife and I are trying to instill the same nature loving morals in! This could be a great beginning to some awesome adventures!

Sounds great! I would love to hit up an event and meet you all. Any help I can get with getting the kiddos out of the trailer and back to nature would be much appreciated

bartle_man

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Eastmark, Mesa, AZ, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Bartleman
Member #

Hey, I'm #5833 from Gilbert, AZ. I lived in a vehicle for a little over a year when I was younger and have been actively off-road for most my adult life. My wife, son and I try to adventure as much as possible and finally got our rig ALMOST perfect. It's a 2016 Rubicon JKU with a Gobi rack and CVT tent.

34538861264_3195f9e701_o.jpg 34833708590_06495a0f95_o.jpg

Michael Houston

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

St. Marys, WV
Member #

IMG_5123 (1).JPG
New Members,

Hello Overland Bound members. I have watched the videos of Michael and his walk arounds and trips, I am new to Overlanding and look forward to starting new adventures with my grown up sons, and grandchildren. I have recently purchased an 1997 4Runner to start my adventures. I have had ATV's and side by sides and even wanted to buy a rooftop tent for my TERYX 4 but have decided that I would be better of selling the TERYX and getting the 4Runner and go to more places. I am looking forward to some of my first trips with my family. I am thankful for the many places to glean from to get expert advice and tips. I will be using my 4Runner as my daily driver and will slowly doing some modifications as I get the money and time. I have a 2003 yukon denali that is AWD and felt it would not take me to places that I want to get to. thus my journey begins with my little toyota. I am member #OB5044. and am on instagram as @mike.h.81
I live in St. Marys, WV and love the outdoors. The picture is of my newly aquired 4Runner the day I was bringing it home from Pennsylvania, a 3 inch toytech lift, with bilstein shocks is soon to be put on. Got the kit in the mail a couple of days ago.

Last edited:

Lady_Hay

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Los Angeles
First Name
Heather
Last Name
Brown
Member #

1) Los Angeles, CA - East Side
2) 2008 Jeep Sahara Unlimited - Just installed the Expedition One Core Series Bumpers, with tire carrier and a Warn 10-S Winch - Ready for Adventure! Gobi rack is on the way
3) I don't really know how experienced I am, but I am looking to learn. I have done all trails thus far with stock equipment, so now it is time to really try some new terrain. My first trail, Old Dale Road, I completed by myself and should have known better. Below is a pic from the beginning of that first off road experience. It was awesome

Attachments

PRO4XTITAN

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Garden Grove, CA
Member #

Hello everybody! Been a member of the Overland Bound community for a while, just now introducing myself.

I'm located in Garden Grove, CA.
I drive a 2012 Nissan Titan Pro4x. And I'm relatively new to overlanding, but I've been camping/offroading since I was a little squirt.

I've checked out the community and I am in love with all the rigs! Would love to start building around my titan, little by little.

Attachments

SSRuger

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Las Vegas, NV, USA
Member #

Hello all. I'm new to to community. I'm currently at Holloman AFB in New Mexico.
I have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. For the most part it's stock. I have very little experience, this weekend was first time I've taken it offroad. I want to make sure I get my daughter out camping and expierencing the outside instead of growing up in front of a tv.

Attachments

stage7

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Mack
Member #

Hello everyone. I'm Kyle.
Vehicle: 2010 4Runner Trail Edition
Experience: Novice. (My truck could probably handle more then I have the courage to try. ) lol
I look forward to learning a lot and meeting some of you in person and on the trail.

Here is my work in progress:
lights off.JPG