First Name
Jason
Last Name
Karsgaard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N5RXR
Hello All from the Coachella Valley, California.IMG_0679.jpg
Here is a pic of our new truck. 2017 RAM 1500. I am currently putting things together for a trip to Utah this summer. I'll post more pictures as I make improvements.
looking forward to meeting more people here, and out there.
Have a great day.
- jason

jgleas114

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello, from down the bayou. I am in the process of purchasing a 2017 4Runner Trd Off Road Premium and getting the dealer to put a lift and tires on.

I am not looking to do anything crazy. I recently had a Jeep with a 2.5 and 35 BFG and was a little too much. I need to be able to use this as my daily driver ( including driving clients arounds) as well as my weekend warrior.

I have no idea what is needed for a 4Runner. Any help, suggestions, or direction would be very much appreciated!

Reactions: justin marsh

Caliber1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Los Alamitos CA
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Mejia
Member #

Hello all, I am in sunny California and looking forward to outfitting my little truck. I have been doing light offloading and exploring for a few years and am looking forward to this whole community of adventurers.
DSC_0222.JPG

Attachments

Tomo San

Rank 0

Traveler I

New Hampshire
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Jewell
IMG_0019.JPG Hello! Checking in from Concord, NH here. I'm currently in the process of building up my 03 Nissan Xterra for mild off-road and over landing. Very new to the concept of over landing, but not new to enjoying the great out doors! My wife, dog and myself love hiking and camping in the White Mountains here in NH. I'm hoping with the Xterra we can find some new spots off the beaten trail to enjoy more of what nature has to offer. Attached is the only photo I really have of the rig.

Attachments

Ditcherman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sheridan, IN, USA
Member #

Hello all, I am in sunny California and looking forward to outfitting my little truck. I have been doing light offloading and exploring for a few years and am looking forward to this whole community of adventurers.
View attachment 22760
Haha 'my little truck', like the sarcasm. Looks sweet for the age! F350 or did you do a front axle swap or am I not seeing it right? Love the old fords just not the twin I beams. Welcome.

Reactions: SLO Rob

Phil Farrell

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hello all, my name is Phil, thank you for being here, I'm very new to overlanding, in fact I'm looking for my first rig! I am a traveler, having travelled all around the world, mainly in the tropical forests and I've almost always hiked, after landing in my destination country I take a cab or whatever transportation I can arrange as far out as I can, then start walking!

I have been on several overland trips, as a passenger, and I loved them, so here I am!

I'm looking for a truck, something that will be useful to sleep in and handle all of my camping and off road needs, and still able to drive around town so I am here to learn what everyone else has and how you modified it to fit your needs!

300WMTUCK

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roseville
Member #

Hello,
New overland member here, my name is Israel Franco i drive a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO @deadpooltrd on instagram, just started that page. Im a bay area native. Love exploring and adventures. I consider myself a novice when it comes to overloading. My rig isn't fully built yet in the process of getting roof rack and RTT, would call myself more of a weekend warrior, my wife and son love the outdoors as well as our 2 Alaskan Malamutes. Our goal is to get out as much as we can.
View attachment 22315
Welcome to OB! You're the first I've seen with Mal's!

Reactions: Deadpool_TRD

Caleb Roberts

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Austin, Texas
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hello all,

New member from Austin, TX here. For years now I've been eyeing the overland lifestyle and I'm finally ready to dive in. I just recently started outfitting a 2017 TRD Pro Tacoma. I'm brand new to the world of off roading and hoping this community will bring lots of connections, mentors, skills, and knowledge.

If you're in and around my area feel free to hit me up. Hopefully I can start tagging along on some adventures soon.

Thanks,

300WMTUCK

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roseville
Member #

Thanks you got any? View attachment 22772 that's them Hope and Tiny

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Those are some happy looking dogs! Mal's and snow is a recipe for some serious happiness! Here's my pup Tonka. Turned 1 in Jan. Best family dog I've ever had. It's a good thing too because with his size my 5 and 2 year old kids would get hurt an awful lot. For reference the wall his front paws are on in the standing pic is 38 inches tall.

Attachments

Reactions: Deadpool_TRD

Bruno

Rank 0

Traveler I

Indiana
Hey everybody! I am 100% a novice to overloading. My girlfriend and I are finishing up the final touches on our 2002 Chevy Astro AWD. It will be taking us all over the country and we're really looking forward to exploring out west. Currently we're located in Indianapolis Indiana. Been browsing the forums like crazy and this is my new happy place haha.

DSCF0729.JPG

Ditcherman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sheridan, IN, USA
Member #

Hey everybody! I am 100% a novice to overloading. My girlfriend and I are finishing up the final touches on our 2002 Chevy Astro AWD. It will be taking us all over the country and we're really looking forward to exploring out west. Currently we're located in Indianapolis Indiana. Been browsing the forums like crazy and this is my new happy place haha.

View attachment 22819
Welcome, from just north of Indy!

sully3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Purdy, MO
First Name
jeff
Last Name
sullivan
Member #

hello all, Sully here from southwest Missouri, thank you for letting me (us) join. it's me (Sully) my wife (Robin L) and molly shes our co-co pilot . we like back roading which normally leads to off roading nothing real aggressive, but here in Missouri you never know what that road will lead to lol. we love fly-fishing, hiking, riding bikes, camping, camp fires. we have a 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 , we pull a 2015 hiker trailer (teardrop style, but not the shape lol) we go to Colorado springs area alot (5-6 times a year) have kids and new granddaughter there, we have off roaded and camped there some and here at home, so Thanks again for creating Overland bound and the add, its a new start to our after kids life ..

Attachments

Last edited:

Deadpool_TRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Those are some happy looking dogs! Mal's and snow is a recipe for some serious happiness! Here's my pup Tonka. Turned 1 in Jan. Best family dog I've ever had. It's a good thing too because with his size my 5 and 2 year old kids would get hurt an awful lot. For reference the wall his front paws are on in the standing pic is 38 inches tall.
His HUGE [emoji33] and very handsome. mine are very protective with my 5 year old very pack oriented dogs. Want to get 2 more 1 Mali and 1 Native American Indian dog when we get a bigger house with more land and build them a kennel

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

RedSheep

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member I

Harpersfield, NY
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Oakley
Member #

View attachment 22763 Hello! Checking in from Concord, NH here. I'm currently in the process of building up my 03 Nissan Xterra for mild off-road and over landing. Very new to the concept of over landing, but not new to enjoying the great out doors! My wife, dog and myself love hiking and camping in the White Mountains here in NH. I'm hoping with the Xterra we can find some new spots off the beaten trail to enjoy more of what nature has to offer. Attached is the only photo I really have of the rig.
Those first gen Xterra's are great

Welcome I have a lifted lock and hammered on 2000 Xterra, a stock '04 and a new 17 JKUR

Attachments