Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
HAHA the sad thing is I had it washed just be for that pic but when you live on a dirt road that's what you get. nope no big foot yet. I'm try to wright up a list of stuff and things I still need to do should have that up soon.
I've been writing my list for the past 2 months and the list never ends. It's the little things that count, the big things can bury you so they take a longggggg time to achieve and I don't worry about them.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
My name is Marc
Rig: 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Experience: enough to get into trouble and get back out.View attachment 91132
HIya Marc (@WANDERING STAR Overland) and welcome to Overland Bound. That is one nice looking Taco. I'd love to hear about what you have done to it to get it ready to get into trouble and get back. This is a great area (the PNW) for enjoying the outdoors and getting to know other overlanders. I am always amazed at the number of overlanding rigs I see going up and down I-5. I know you mentioned working in Everett... that is a pretty nasty commute going through Seattle all the time. I'm lucky enough to stay far away from that mess.

I know you already found the NorthWest Region forum [link]. That's a great place to find out what is going on in our area. You should also watch the Rally Point system [link], as events will be posted there as well. I am sure that, as we get further into spring and summer, there will be lots of opportunities to meetup.

I look forward to meeting you in person some day soon. Until then, if you need anything don't hesitate to send me a message on the forums @Jedi.

Cristopher.Huys

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Antwerpen, België
Member #

Hi everybody,

complete newbie to overlanding from Antwerp, Belgium. Have been exploring some mild Europe backcountry with my best friend in an old Suzuki Samurai that we rebuild so I guess you could call this a first step into overlanding. Wanting to take it to another level (and convince the misses to join me) I recently bought a Ram Rebel 2019 Crew Cab. This will be our overland rig and daily commuter so I'm curious how that will work out. Looking forward to learning from everybody here and hopefully expand my overlanding knowledge! I already started the "conversion" with a rooftoptent and awning.

Greetings,

Cristopher from Antwerp, Belgium

20190324_065059.jpg

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Hi everybody,

complete newbie to overlanding from Antwerp, Belgium. Have been exploring some mild Europe backcountry with my best friend in an old Suzuki Samurai that we rebuild so I guess you could call this a first step into overlanding. Wanting to take it to another level (and convince the misses to join me) I recently bought a Ram Rebel 2019 Crew Cab. This will be our overland rig and daily commuter so I'm curious how that will work out. Looking forward to learning from everybody here and hopefully expand my overlanding knowledge! I already started the "conversion" with a rooftoptent and awning.

Greetings,

View attachment 91188
Hi Christopher and welcome to OB. I wish you luck on getting your wife out in the boonies with you. My wife loved to travel but when it came to camping out her idea of camping out was in a Holiday inn. Stick with it, your on your way and looking good.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi everybody,

Greetings,

View attachment 91188
Welcome!

rustyhardwood

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Antrim, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Ferreira
Member #

Testing 123. First post on this forum. Hi :grimacing:

Currently located in nh , daily driving a 99 tacoma for the past 8+ years. Its been through allot. I have lived/camped out of it for a total of 2 years. Traveled up and down the east coast with it. And looking forward to many more adventures with it and whatever other vehicle i may purchase in the future.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rubi_Expedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Saber
Member #

Hey Ya'll!

Not a new member, but new to the forum.

Phoenix Arizona

Lots of off-roading experience
Lots of camping experience
Very novice (like never done it before) Overlanding

Vehicle:

2019 Jeep JLUR
Stage 8 Icon 2.5 suspension make over
Warn winch
Some lumens

Overland Trailer:

Turtleback Expedition fully configured

Have my first mini trip planned next week through Death Valley with about 20 other Turtleback owners. I'm incredibly stoked about that!

Have 4 boys ages 6-15 and they love adventure and we're excited to get started!

_DSC7031.JPGIMG_2532.JPG

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Hey Ya'll!

Phoenix Arizona

Vehicle:

2019 Jeep JLUR
Warn winch
Some lumens

Overland Trailer:

Have my first mini trip planned next week through Death Valley with about 20 other Turtleback owners. I'm incredibly stoked about that!

View attachment 91293View attachment 91294
Nice. That trailer is sick.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Hey Ya'll!

Phoenix Arizona

Vehicle:

2019 Jeep JLUR
Warn winch
Some lumens

Overland Trailer:

View attachment 91293View attachment 91294
Frank Lloyd Wright of rigsville. What are you gonna do next to the rig.? Where do you pack the portable swimming pool and jacuzzi.
Now I know what they mean when they say "don't leave home with out it" Just jealous my friend , "happy trailing ". Had 6 kids of my
own but we all slept in pup tents under God's starry nights when I could afford to buy the gas for a weekend away in my 58 Edsel 4
door station wagon.

Reactions: Sasquatch SC

Rubi_Expedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Saber
Member #

Frank Lloyd Wright of rigsville. What are you gonna do next to the rig.? Where do you pack the portable swimming pool and jacuzzi.
Now I know what they mean when they say "don't leave home with out it" Just jealous my friend , "happy trailing ". Had 6 kids of my
own but we all slept in pup tents under God's starry nights when I could afford to buy the gas for a weekend away in my 58 Edsel 4
door station wagon.

Thanks, yeah the roof top tent is definitely going to be very nice from all the years on the ground... No pool, no jacuzzi, just some good ol' fashion camping, in style I guess.

David S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles
Member #

Hello all. I am Paul. It's a pleasure being here. New to the off-roading world and excited to be here.
I purchased my truck on February 16 2019.
I bought this truck with only seeing it. I knew nothing about the running ability or anything else. There was no battery, ignition switch and the hood would not open.
1994 Chevy Silverado 4x4 K1500 TBI 5.7L
View attachment 91066View attachment 91066
Since then I have got it running and I have been driving it daily. Little by little it will be completed rebuilt.
welcome paul, need more chevy's