Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone!
Rig: converted International 4300 DT466 Hotshots Buggy
Experience: novice-ish; my wife and I have taken her out to Aztec Peak, The “Edge of the World” overlooking Sedona and such forest roads
Why join? To get more involved in the community of like minded explorers and enjoyers of The Outdoors :)

-Jess
Welcome to Overland Bound!

There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R
Nice Buggy!

Reactions: ForestRoadSurfer

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings,

Dustin from Virginia here.
2017 Toyota Tundra
Career Firefighter/ Paramedic
Have some unofficial overlanding experience. Looking forward to learning some stuff and taking some cool trips.
Welcome to Overland Bound Brother!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hi everyone!
Rig: converted International 4300 DT466 Hotshots Buggy
Experience: novice-ish; my wife and I have taken her out to Aztec Peak, The “Edge of the World” overlooking Sedona and such forest roads
Why join? To get more involved in the community of like minded explorers and enjoyers of The Outdoors :)

-Jess
WOW! ....welcome

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

View attachment 67583 Hello everyone. My name is Brian. I am new here to OB. I dont know why its taken me this long to join, but im here now. OB’s founding principles and motivation for help has sold me. Listening to the podcast pushed me to joining. Excited to share and learn with you all and look forward to the outting and Meet ups.

I am an owner of a 2002 4runner sport edition.
Ive had this 4runner since 50k miles, and am the second owner. Built from stock.

I am currently in the south western part of Virginia. Roanoke more accurately. Just moved here less than a year ago. Been in Norfolk,Va eve since.

I consider myself a novice, and am lookong to expand my experience and knowledge.

Thanks!
Welcome Brian!

Be sure to check out the 4Runner Registry and we are having a meetup/ride next weekend 15-16. Look up the Wheeling and Woodstock!

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Greetings,

Dustin from Virginia here.
2017 Toyota Tundra
Career Firefighter/ Paramedic
Have some unofficial overlanding experience. Looking forward to learning some stuff and taking some cool trips.
Welcome Dustin!

Not sure where you are in VA, but we’ve got an event next weekend out near Woodstock, VA. Wheeling and Woodstock.

Reactions: sabjku

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Hello everyone! My names pat and I live in Kansas.
Current rig is a 2015 f150 2.7 ecoboost, lifted on 35’s
I’d say I’m Newb-ish when it comes to overlanding. But not when it comes to the outdoors.
Gorgeous truck! Happy to see more Ford guys :)

Reactions: Vit

pairadocs_overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Ashland, OR, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Marinny
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello from Coeur d'Alene, ID
New to Overlanding and building a 2017 Cement 4Runner TRD Pro. started with c4 Fab Sliders, then Icon Stage 5, then C4 Fab skid plate. Waiting on a Gobi Rack to be finished. Looking forward to getting out on some adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Coeur d'Alene, ID
New to Overlanding and building a 2017 Cement 4Runner TRD Pro. started with c4 Fab Sliders, then Icon Stage 5, then C4 Fab skid plate. Waiting on a Gobi Rack to be finished. Looking forward to getting out on some adventures.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

The Inland-northwest meet-up conference call happens the third Sunday of the month, and they are also having several trail runs this summer. If your interested here is the forum link.https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/inland-northwest-conference-call-06-17-2018.13703/

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Thank man! Always have been and always will be a Ford guy!
Me too! My Grandfather was a Field Engineer at Ford’s Yucca Proving Ground in AZ. I have a 13 Edge Sport, 14 Explorer Sport and 18 Raptor in the stable now :)

Reactions: Vit

BlackSheepExpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Maiden North Carolina
First Name
John
Last Name
Bellesfield
Member #

Wow...amazing how we (myself included) go from watching a few YouTube channels to building a common interest. I'm just starting out, so as a intro:

Everyone calls me Jackson I have a Awsome family, a 3 yr old son, wife and a very active cattle dog currently in SC by way of Cherokee NC. Trying to attempt a change in our life and with my 04 Tahoe Z71 (in its semi beginng build) retired from the US Army and I'm hopeful my retirement will allow my family and I an adventure we'll enjoy. I'll post some pics of our vessel that will at a minimum begin our endeavor. Looking forward to meeting and participating with the group and learning. Salute to you all. Jackson and Family
2007 Chevy Tahoe z71 building for overland/ off road. Good choice of a rig what have you done so far .

American Scout

Rank III

Traveler I

2007 Chevy Tahoe z71 building for overland/ off road. Good choice of a rig what have you done so far .
I'm working on trying to give the ol girl a small lift, keeping the Z71 engineering. Tortion keys, fox shocks, communication center with CB, HAM and using a tablet for Gaia GPS. Replaced the springs with stock beilstein (stock). 285 70 r17 nitto. My goal is to get atleasts 9.5 inches off the center ground clearance. Bull bar with 2 led lights...waiting a few things but I'll post some pics soon.