First Name
John
Last Name
Broadhurst
Member #

Hello everyone, I'm John.
Current Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I adore the outdoors and love to camp, but don't enjoy crowded camp areas with music so loud, you can't see the stars, if you know what I mean. I have some experience navigating easy to moderately difficult terrain, mostly in the rocky, desert terrain of Southern Nevada and Death Valley. I'm always looking for new places to go and things to see.

17ForeRunner

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sacramento
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Schell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
B83B71AB-6D1C-4FD7-A8E6-D94B924B7E8F.jpeg Name: Chris
Serial Num...no, wait. Let me start over. Old habits die hard.

Name: Chris S.
Current Rig: 2017 T4R Off-Road
Mods: 3” OME w/Icon UCAs; 275 BFG KO2s; C4 Fab Sliders.
Overland Exp: beginner w/ training wheels
Why Overlanding?: Why not?!? Outdoors. Camping. Quiet. Campfires. Remote. Exploring our country. Quality time with my son. And using our rig for what it was intended.

Enthusiast I

Auburn
Hello Everbody,

My name is Derek and I'm new to overlanding. I've been a avid camper and backpacker my whole life. I finally got a capable rig to get my deeper into the mountains to go backpacking and hunting and I'm stoked! I'm from Auburn, California and bought my dream truck. It's a 2015 Tacoma Trd Offroad with a revtek 3" lift with 265/70R16.

Attachments

Traveler I

Hello Everbody,

My name is Derek and I'm new to overlanding. I've been a avid camper and backpacker my whole life. I finally got a capable rig to get my deeper into the mountains to go backpacking and hunting and I'm stoked! I'm from Auburn, California and bought my dream truck. It's a 2015 Tacoma Trd Offroad with a revtek 3" lift with 265/70R16.
Welcome to the family

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Norcalbowhunter

17ForeRunner

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sacramento
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Schell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Everbody,

Hey, Derek. Good to see another NorCal Rigger here. Maybe we will cross paths at some point. Back plate reads: “13RHINO”.

Jon M

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Mini
IMG_2287.JPG

Name: Jon M
Current Rig: 2002 Chevy Tahoe z71
Mods:
Rough Country leveling kit (front and rear extended shocks, torsion bar keys, rear coil spring blocks), Moto Metal 17x9 wheels, 285/75/17 Kuhmo Road Venture AT51 10 tires.
Overland Exp: Family campgrounds on known rivers.... low/beginner.
Why Overlanding?: Surfing up here all my life taught me to get to know my limits and trust my instinct. Now that's crowded and I'd like to take my surf/photography to new locations north and south. Hiking, dh mtb and other woods activities will benefit too, plus the community and genuine people you find out in nature. Can't wait to get started.

Apimentel87

Rank II

Contributor III

Stockton,ca
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Pimentel
Member #

Rig:2017 Toyota Tacoma trd 4x4 off-road
Experience: just an ou door type of person always lived the county/ranch. Want to experience wats out in the wilderness. Seen bunch of vids and have heard bunch of fun stuff from a couple of friends that actually do do it. Sounds like fun hope to meet new people and go places!!!

N98

Rank 0

Traveler I

Name: Pat
Current Rig: ‘03 Ford Excursion v10. 6” lift on 35 Toyo Opens. Kind of big, but it makes a good family battle wagon.

I’ve been doing this my whole life, overlanding that is... Kind of new to computers, especially forums. Stumbeld across this site reasearching a trailer build I am pondering.

ZachsDad

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oregon Coast
Member #

Hi everyone, happened to meet a member last week and decided to join the group. I’m new to overlanding but am really excited. Bought a Jeep last year and am in the process of building an overland trailer. Once I complete the requisite 4 posts I’ll try to post some pics of my progress. Route 6 of the Oregon Off Road Vehicle Association ends just a few miles from my house so I hope to check it out later this spring.

inkedjeeper

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Overland Park, KS
Member #

Hey all,
My name is Jon and i have been an avid camper, Jeep enthusiast, off roader and rock crawler for the last 20 years. I recently sold my crawler jeep to pursue Overlanding. I'm now the proud owner of a 2018 JKUR Recon Edition. Currently living in Overland Park, KS and I wouldn't say i'm new to this...just new to doing it all from my rig.

Astrobound_Adventures

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

New Jersey
Member #

Hi everyone. I go by DKAstro, I'm in Northeast NJ yeah yeah I know Jersey lol I'm OB# 11608. I joined OB because we love the outdoors so a lot of over night camping trips and kayaking with the wife and dog (Astro) so we know a bit about the outdoors. Were Hoping to learn a lot and meet new people.

1.Rig is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited JK (Oscar Mike)
2.looking to start upgrades soon
3.stay tones for more.20180415_073309.jpg20180415_144344.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

Grantnr

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Leon, TX, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Grant
Member #

*Rig: 2005 4runner (the stocker)
*Exp. Level: Experienced offroader, camper, backpacker and jeeper. Just not all at the same time.
Recently found the Hill Country trip on here for Texas and took my ol' lady on it. Would like to find new trails and adventures that we can both (she has a 4th gen as well) go on and explore.

Tom-Tom

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey everyone, I’m Thomas and I am definitely a novice. I’ve always loved the outdoors and burning fuel and recently discovered over landing. Needless to say I’m hooked. I’m originally from Central Florida but currently live in Statesboro, Ga. I’m eager to learn about areas in the southeast where I can strike out with my truck and not touch a paved road for a couple days. I drive a 2003 Silverado and can’t wait to get it all set up for adventure. I look forward to getting to know everyone and meet up for weekend trips once my rig is ready.

Shaggy1994

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Michigan
Member #

Hey everyone,

Im Keith ive got a 2011 mango tango jeep jk with a 3.5" lift and 35" tires. Im from southeast michigan. I have minimal overlanding experience but have been camping hunting fishing and other outdoor activities since before i can even remember . looking forward to future adventures with other outdoor enthusiasts

Attachments

RPCII

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lovington, new mexico
Member #

Rig: 2014 jeep wrangler jku sahara

Experience: Minimal. I've always been one to go out to the dunes or pound a dirty two track just to see what's on the other end. I'm an avid camper, love hiking and pretty much anything that has to do with the outdoors or traveling. I just figured this would be the place where I should be. Hello all!